ADVERTISEMENT

Looters are coming out of the woodwork....they should be executed....no judge...no jury.

Already did...no I am not above the law...like I said, if a person is sorry enough to go out and break into someones house...and ignorant enough...with me you reap what you sow...I detest a thief...and like I said earlier...if they break into my house...I do not know if they have a weapon or not...and I am sure as hell not going to sit there as he comes in and ask him...if you are in that situation you can ask him pretty please tell me if you you have a gun...that is your decision, and you have the right to defend your home anyway you see fit. But I know what I have done and will do again if need be. And by the way I am not an Idiot...may not be a college grad like a lot of you but I try. Right now this storm is raising hell where I live at and the power keeps flickering on ad off...takes forever to get the net back...try to have a better evening ...I enjoyed our talk
Already did what? Im not talking about if somebody breaks into your house while you and your family are inside. I'm talking about if you see somebody looting and shoot on site.

Just busting your balls a bit and making a point that the political talk comes from both sides.

Tell @e_cushing I said he doesn't even lift for me, please.
IMG_4160.jpg

Already did what? Im not talking about if somebody breaks into your house while you and your family are inside. I'm talking about if you see somebody looting and shoot on site.

What's the difference??? A family business is just an extension of your home. It puts food in the mouths of your family. Obummer is not in the White House anymore. We have a serious leader now. And there WILL be law and order now if we have to shove it down your throat.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
So, you're just gonna make up some sht right? Like you don't understand what I'm talking about. I already said, if you and your family life is being threaten then i understand you shooting to kill. I know the damn system too, and somebody stealing your sht isn't a threat to you unless it becomes one. I don't give damn about your in-law being a sniper. It's murder if your life is not being threaten. For somebody to say shoot on site.....yes, they ass is blood thirsty!!!!

Typical... about what I expected in a response. Whatever....

Soon as it gets moved to the lounge it becomes even more of a cesspool than it already was.

No question about that. When it gets political in the War Room, I feel like I have to throw jabs and walk on eggshells. In the Lounge, I can go full Mike Tyson.

No. I just sobered up and saw I was talking to Thug. So I will take a pass. But it would be kinda cool if you got over the stagefright and showed up at a game. Remember. I am like Holmes. I dont punch too hard.:D:D
Hahahahaha you remembered the jab I took at Holmes the other night . At least I admit Holmes was a top 50 all time Heavyweight.... @Doc Holliday-JB says Holmes was dog shit.

Already did...no I am not above the law...like I said, if a person is sorry enough to go out and break into someones house...and ignorant enough...with me you reap what you sow...I detest a thief...and like I said earlier...if they break into my house...I do not know if they have a weapon or not...and I am sure as hell not going to sit there as he comes in and ask him...if you are in that situation you can ask him pretty please tell me if you you have a gun...that is your decision, and you have the right to defend your home anyway you see fit. But I know what I have done and will do again if need be. And by the way I am not an Idiot...may not be a college grad like a lot of you but I try. Right now this storm is raising hell where I live at and the power keeps flickering on ad off...takes forever to get the net back...try to have a better evening ...I enjoyed our talk
Boom! @jabazz tiny feet just got smaller. He's down to size 5 1/2 .

What's the difference??? A family business is just an extension of your home. It puts food in the mouths of your family. Obummer is not in the White House anymore. We have a serious leader now. And there WILL be law and order now if we have to shove it down your throat.
Man, Wtf you're talking about? Look here partner.....all I'm saying is.....shooting somebody without justification will get you 24 to life. I don't care about all that other sht you're talking.

Man, Wtf you're talking about? Look here partner.....all I'm saying is.....shooting somebody without justification will get you 24 to life. I don't care about all that other sht you're talking.
Listen peabrain. I live in Florida. And I.can promise you this. I will BLOW YOU AWAY if you even LOOK at my house
Again. There WILL BE law and order

God bless that tree. Took a decent beating. My neighbirs have been here since Donna and they tell me the tree survived.

There is less than zero chance Toledo will show up anywhere around me. Lol. Kinda like Metar or Canesreturn. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT