ADVERTISEMENT

Lying Dick Durbin's History of Lying

Maybe Senator Graham's view can assist your warped perspective. Also, he shared what Trump said with Senator Scott.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/368772-graham-i-said-my-piece-to-trump-directly
I still don’t disagree with what was allegedly stated. There’s a difference between sh#tholes and sh#theads! There’s also a difference those and law abiding people. I’ve had the pleasure of experiencing all three. Haiti is a sh-thole! Undeniable! I’ve put sh#theads from said sh#thole in prison. I also have friends from that sh#thole. They’ll even tell you it’s a sh#thole because of a sh#theads in the govt and corrupt sh#theads! Kind of like a total sh#t sandwich.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
I still don’t disagree with what was allegedly stated. There’s a difference between sh#tholes and sh#theads! There’s also a difference those and law abiding people. I’ve had the pleasure of experiencing all three. Haiti is a sh-thole! Undeniable! I’ve put sh#theads from said sh#thole in prison. I also have friends from that sh#thole. They’ll even tell you it’s a sh#thole because of a sh#theads in the govt and corrupt sh#theads! Kind of like a total sh#t sandwich.
Are you in denial the Russians interferred with the 2016 election? Oh well.

26731185_554234571599002_6720301400359270713_n.jpg

Reactions: Strack_Cane
Are you in denial the Russians interferred with the 2016 election? Oh well.
Absolutely not but it was through the Clintons they interfered. Let me ask you a commonsense question. Why would the Russians back a person who had, according to everyone in the media, no chance to win? There are financial ties to the Clintons and then also the Uranium One deal.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Absolutely not but it was through the Clintons they interfered. Let me ask you a commonsense question. Why would the Russians back a person who had, according to everyone in the media, no chance to win? There are financial ties to the Clintons and then also the Uranium One deal.
Great questions, however we will get the standard liberal response: silence.

P.S. or “Russia”

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Have you ever bet on a long shot? Also, the Russians have a financial relationship with Trump so why not ride your "horse" to the finish line. Seriously bro, listen to NPR. They are objective in their reporting.

Have you ever bet on a long shot? Also, the Russians have a financial relationship with Trump so why not ride your "horse" to the finish line. Seriously bro, listen to NPR. They are objective in their reporting.
What financial relationship do they have with Trump?

I for one am shocked! Looks like another in a never ending line of misunderstandings....lmao.

Reactions: cems52
Like I didn't hear the president say shithole, says Senators Cotton and Perdue.

It isn't the thing we want our sitting president to say....or our congress to allow.

Which tells me how much they were respecting the POTUS because if they didn't hear it and are telling the truth they weren't listening to what the sitting president has to say in a briefing they were invited too....lol. These people are so full of crap their eyes are browner than the people they are trying to ban. There is always some misinterpretation. A misunderstanding. Some kind of what if or but he meant this or he meant that. I am frankly sick of it. This POS is a racist scum bag and the reason people defend this nonsense is because they are afraid that it may shed some light on themselves. He is doing what they elected him to do so they are obliged to defend this type of behavior at all cost. The fact of the matter is there isn't any putting a suit on these never ending comments.

One time? Maybe. Two times? Unlikely but okay...but when you make these comments on a continual bases there is just no more defending the indefensible.

Serious question.. Did you read the details of the meeting?
The funny thing is the dems were acting like the usual pusses when dealing with the morally bankrupt thieves that call themselves republicans....by giving away the store when that still wasn't good enough. We can't have black and/or brown people immigrating from shit hole countries when we have these clean people to immigrate from other white countries that we want....although they have absolutely no interest in coming to America when they have so many benefits living where they are...lol. Why the hell would they want to leave where they are? Their government actually gives a shit about them.

The funny thing about republicans is we have all the money in the world to build walls that give us a few seconds more to stop an illegal right. We have all the money in the world we can invest on rounding these people up....but we have no money when it comes to helping the ones that are contributing to our society stay huh? See, these people are stupid....and stupid people never succeed at anything other than being stupid. Eventually that will prove out.

I did and again you either are lying that you read the details or you have some serious reading issues.
“Either are lying”???? Advanced degrees??? No I just don’t twist facts like you Libs! You invent things. It’s quite sad!

The funny thing is the dems were acting like the usual pusses when dealing with the morally bankrupt thieves that call themselves republicans....by giving away the store when that still wasn't good enough. We can't have black and/or brown people immigrating from shit hole countries when we have these clean people to immigrate from other white countries that we want....although they have absolutely no interest in coming to America when they have so many benefits living where they are...lol. Why the hell would they want to leave where they are? Their government actually gives a shit about them.

The funny thing about republicans is we have all the money in the world to build walls that give us a few seconds more to stop an illegal right. We have all the money in the world we can invest on rounding these people up....but we have no money when it comes to helping the ones that are contributing to our society stay huh? See, these people are stupid....and stupid people never succeed at anything other than being stupid. Eventually that will prove out.
Would you seriously just give up! You post giant long winded, self serving cliches nobody cares about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT