ADVERTISEMENT

Lying Dick Durbin's History of Lying

I don't get baited into stupid ass discussions. Not my fault you watch fake news from Fox and Breitbart. Watch credible news programs for up to date news.
Today is Tuesday but if Fox said it was Wednesday you would believe them. That's kind of pathetic. Don't you agree?

You are one big stupid ass discussion.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
25F98FA0-FF89-4FC9-BC26-E4F2A49CBFA1_zpswayxpgq7.gif

I can’t imagine a president saying that in the Oval Office.

Can’t imagine a President getting a blow job in the Oval Office.

Now that did happen...and there is a dress to prove it.

The funny thing is that the country at the middle of all of this is the country that the Clinton’s completely trashed by not giving them the money to help fix the country after the earthquake.

Just sayin.

I can’t imagine a president saying that in the Oval Office.

Can’t imagine a President getting a blow job in the Oval Office.

Now that did happen...and there is a dress to prove it.

The funny thing is that the country at the middle of all of this is the country that the Clinton’s completely trashed by not giving them the money to help fix the country after the earthquake.

Just sayin.
Wrong again. The continent of Africa and El Salvador are both at the center. Stop trying to change the facts. Dumbass!

Says the guy who can’t coherently answer a question lmao. Not our fault you’re stupid.
Cash, honestly I just went straight up “ignore button” on Cems. It’s like talking to a lying alcoholic. Guys a total moron, doesn’t stop lying and I’ve got no more time for that idiot! Enjoy board so much more since I did that! He sucks!

Cash, honestly I just went straight up “ignore button” on Cems. It’s like talking to a lying alcoholic. Guys a total moron, doesn’t stop lying and I’ve got no more time for that idiot! Enjoy board so much more since I did that! He sucks!
I actually enjoy destroying his arguments, although it’s like arguing with a 3rd grader. His ability to reason is about on that level.

Reactions: Strack_Cane
I actually enjoy destroying his arguments, although it’s like arguing with a 3rd grader. His ability to reason is about on that level.
True!! However if he was honest it’s one thing, if he didn’t plagiarize posts I’d deal with it. He just makes the same stupid statements over and over!! He’s like a monkey humping a football!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT