ADVERTISEMENT

Lying Dick Durbin's History of Lying

Absolutely not but it was through the Clintons they interfered. Let me ask you a commonsense question. Why would the Russians back a person who had, according to everyone in the media, no chance to win? There are financial ties to the Clintons and then also the Uranium One deal.

No common sense business with Cems and Rerun.

You will get called a very bad name.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
You can't just take the bits and pieces of what Trump said that can be defended the easiest. The fact is many immigrants come from shit hole countries. Why else immigrate?

The comments were part of a rant in relation to immigration policy as a whole. The white house initially did not deny this. He clearly said to paraphrase he didn't want immigrants from these countries like Haiti and wants immigrants from countries like Norway. That's what he said in his context.

Granted much of Trump speaking is largely rudimentary in delivery. Immigrants aren't rich. They come to this country for a better life. That's what this country is made of. That doesn't mean all immigrants are appealing. No, of course not. However, you have to have a systematic way to an immigration policy for all countries.

This is part of a very long line of comments that have this kind of tone deaf racial insensitivity.

Last edited:
From the context of the rant. He told us the country he wanted immigrants from. He told us countries he didn't want immigrants from. Not hard to follow.
Right so... sh#thole countries are only black / Hispanic countries? Jesus you guys are unbelievable! You ever been to Honduras or El Salvador? How about parts of Lithuania or Bosnia? How about Afghanistan or Chechnya? No because they’re all sh#tholes & cover every race on the planet & not blacks. You ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf? You guys are the boy!

You can't just take the bits and pieces of what Trump said that can be defended the easiest. The fact is many immigrants come from shit hole countries. Why else immigrate?

The comments were part of a rant in relation to immigration policy as a whole. The white house initially did not deny this. He clearly said to paraphrase he didn't want immigrants from these countries like Haiti and wants immigrants from countries like Norway. That's what he said in his context.

Granted much of Trump speaking is largely rudimentary in delivery. Immigrants aren't rich. They come to this country for a better life. That's what this country is made of. That doesn't mean all immigrants are appealing. No, of course not. However, you have to have a systematic way to an immigration policy for all countries.

This is part of a very long line of comments that have this kind of tone deaf racial insensitivity.

You are, how should I say this a turd, for this.

Understand, the real issue is that we are a sovereign nation of laws and we control who can immigrate to the USA.

If you do not believe that, I think you should allow 35 MS-13 gang members immigrate to your house.

Blah blah blah...yes, we are nice people, giving people...but we are not bound to take in the rest of the world’s population because we have worked hard and spilt blood to get to this point.

You Lefties will NOT BE GIVING IT BACK!

Leave Lefties leave

You are, how should I say this a turd, for this.

Understand, the real issue is that we are a sovereign nation of laws and we control who can immigrate to the USA.

If you do not believe that, I think you should allow 35 MS-13 gang members immigrate to your house.

Blah blah blah...yes, we are nice people, giving people...but we are not bound to take in the rest of the world’s population because we have worked hard and spilt blood to get to this point.

You Lefties will NOT BE GIVING IT BACK!

Leave Lefties leave
It’s worse than that... they don’t even know what he actually said. They’re relying on Dick Durbin’s word. A person who’s entrenched in the dnc and would love nothing more than their support so he could make another run at president. He has every reason to make up or exaggerate what was said.

Theyre a bunch of idiots. They’re more racists than any racist I’ve ever met. They’re the very definition of prejudice! Bunch of damn hypocrites! Unbelievable
Exactly, 100%! And it’s interesting. A weekend of calling people “cracka” and “cracka ass” and he still gets to post?

Right so... sh#thole countries are only black / Hispanic countries? Jesus you guys are unbelievable! You ever been to Honduras or El Salvador? How about parts of Lithuania or Bosnia? How about Afghanistan or Chechnya? No because they’re all sh#tholes & cover every race on the planet & not blacks. You ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf? You guys are the boy!
Wait...WHAT!!!! He told you the names of the countries. So WTH are you talking about "Shit Hole countries are only black/Hispanic countries"? The countries he named specifically fall under that category. He didn't name Lithuania or Bosnia. He didn't name Afganistan or Chechnya. Those are countries YOU are naming. Not Trump!

Look, if you want to defend this completely racist nonsense you go right ahead. That's your business but I am not going to pretend this is something other than what it is. He is proud of what he said and was bragging to friends about it all weekend according to Eric Erickson.

Wait...WHAT!!!! He told you the names of the countries. So WTH are you talking about "Shit Hole countries are only black/Hispanic countries"? The countries he named specifically fall under that category. He didn't name Lithuania or Bosnia. He didn't name Afganistan or Chechnya. Those are countries YOU are naming. Not Trump!

Look, if you want to defend this completely racist nonsense you go right ahead. That's your business but I am not going to pretend this is something other than what it is. He is proud of what he said and what bragging to friends about it all weekend according to Eric Erickson.
You’re not that stupid and I’m sure your reading comprehension isn’t that bad. You obviously know what my point was. You’re the one stated he only wants white immigrants. I was making a point that apparently went right over your head. My point still stands. You and your hypocritical party have zero ground to stand on here.

WOLF!

Reactions: PalmaBoy

Look, if you want to defend this completely racist nonsense you go right ahead. That's your business but I am not going to pretend this is something other than what it is. He is proud of what he said and was bragging to friends about it all weekend according to Eric Erickson.
Oh and by the way Tom Cotton and another senator also stated what Dick Durbin said Trump States was “grossly inaccurate”!

You’re not that stupid and I’m sure your reading comprehension isn’t that bad. You obviously know what my point was. You’re the one stated he only wants white immigrants. I was making a point that apparently went right over your head. My point still stands. You and your hypocritical party have zero ground to stand on here.

WOLF!
Nope! TRUMP STATED WHAT HE WANTS! I don't know if you are stupid enough to believe otherwise. I hope not...but he was clear in what he said. I am sick and tired of his supporters trying to explain away what he said in his defense. I am far from stupid. I can read and I can interpret information.

He told you the places he didn't want immigrants and told you the places he did.

Nope! TRUMP STATED WHAT HE WANTS! I don't know if you are stupid enough to believe otherwise. I hope not...but he was clear in what he said. I am sick and tired of his supporters trying to explain away what he said in his defense. I am far from stupid. I can read and I can interpret information.

He told you the places he didn't want immigrants and told you the places he did.
What are we trying to explain when you don’t even know what he said. Lmao! Clear is what? Please give me quotes!

Tell me then. Specifically what are they saying Trump did say? I will be waiting for this.
Nobody has given quotes! That’s my point! You don’t know what he actually said. Nobody does! My other point was that there are sh#thole countries. I’ve been to many of them. It has nothing to do with immigration of the good people who come here legally! It has everything to do with importing criminals into our country who not only commit crimes but do nothing for our country and are a leach on our assistance programs! True or Not True?

Nobody has given quotes! That’s my point! You don’t know what he actually said. Nobody does! My other point was that there are sh#thole countries. I’ve been to many of them. It has nothing to do with immigration of the good people who come here legally! It has everything to do with importing criminals into our country who not only commit crimes but do nothing for our country and are a leach on our assistance programs! True or Not True?
So let me get this straight. You have a straight face in telling me that I am not supposed to believe what has been reported was said and corroborated as such because nobody knows. Yet, you claim to know because someone that was there said he didn't say this? Which is it? Nobody knows or the people you claim know because they were there. Furthermore, you are trying to tell me those people can tell me Trump didn't say what was reported but you can't tell me what he actually said. Just that he didn't say anything racist. There is nothing less credible to me than this.

So let me get this straight. You have a straight face in telling me that I am not supposed to believe what has been reported was said and corroborated as such because nobody knows. Yet, you claim to know because someone that was there said he didn't say this? Which is it? Nobody knows or the people you claim know because they were there. Furthermore, you are trying to tell me those people can tell me Trump didn't say what was reported but you can't tell me what he actually said. Just that he didn't say anything racist. There is nothing less credible to me than this.
All I said is nobody knows exactly what he stated and Tom Cotton along with another senator both stated what Durbin states Trump said was a “gross exaggeration”! Durbin has lied before so why would I be shocked if he lied again?

Senator Grahm who is a die hard republican is going with the media reports of what was said.

All I said is nobody knows exactly what he stated and Tom Cotton along with another senator both stated what Durbin states Trump said was a “gross exaggeration”! Durbin has lied before so why would I be shocked if he lied again?
Lindsey Grahm who is a die hard republican was there buddy...did he grossly exaggerate it too?

Yeah ok thanks! See you guys love to bitch until someone ask details and you don’t have any. Just like fact checking! Your stories always fall apart. Good chat!
My story isn't falling apart. Yours however was never together. Especially if you are asking me what was reported.

My story isn't falling apart. Yours however was never together. Especially if you are asking me what was reported.
Well you sure are running with whatever you think was said when by your own admission don’t know what was said. You want to keep going CD? You are towing party line because he’s a Republican and you’re angry your feminist and chief didn’t get elected.

Well you sure are running with whatever you think was said when by your own admission don’t know what was said. You want to keep going CD? You are towing party line because he’s a Republican and you’re angry your feminist and chief didn’t get elected.
No I didn't say I don't know what was said. I told you specifically I was going with what was being reported and corroborated. I don't give a crap if he is a Republican. Hell, I could tell you that you are defending him because he is Republican but the truth is I don't give a crap why you would defend a POS like this. That's your own business.

It’s worse than that... they don’t even know what he actually said. They’re relying on Dick Durbin’s word. A person who’s entrenched in the dnc and would love nothing more than their support so he could make another run at president. He has every reason to make up or exaggerate what was said.
Stop lying. Senator Graham's initial statement and other statement on a weekend talking show confirmed what Trump said. Stick with your original position of agreeing Trump said it and so what?

Reactions: cdwright40
Stop lying. Senator Graham's initial statement and other statement on a weekend talking show confirmed what Trump said. Stick with your original position of agreeing Trump said it and so what?
The problem is I ripped that position to shreds by illustrating why he said it. People can defend him but I am at the point where I feel they are even more to blame than Trump himself.

No I didn't say I don't know what was said. I told you specifically I was going with what was being reported and corroborated. I don't give a crap if he is a Republican. Hell, I could tell you that you are defending him because he is Republican but the truth is I don't give a crap why you would defend a POS like this. That's your own business.
So when two senators are saying that’s not what Trump says but Durbin states that’s what he said that’s good enough for you? Hmmm. I’m not buying. Good try though!

So when two senators are saying that’s not what Trump says but Durbin states that’s what he said that’s good enough for you? Hmmm. I’m not buying. Good try though!
You can buy anything you want to buy. I don't frankly worry about that. If I have a senator that can tell me what he said and I have a senator tell me what he didn't say, well....as I just illustrated to you, I am going with who can tell me what he said. Not what he didn't say. If you can't tell me what he said, why the hell would I care what you think? When you can't even tell me what was said? Just saying well, I don't recall Trump saying these things means you don't know what was said. Picking up what I am putting down? Graham can tell me what was said specifically. It confirms what is being reported as what was said.

Reactions: cems52
I don’t sit around all day watching TV. I didn’t see what Graham said. I’ll be more than happy to look it up though. Another thing, I never agreed that’s what Trump said, I only said it would have been a wrong assessment. Haiti (which is where we were talking about) is a sh#thole. I’ve been there! I’m sure you’ve probably never been there or else you’d probably agree with me. Living in south Florida for 30 years you’d also know the number of illegals we get from there.

The problem is I ripped that position to shreds by illustrating why he said it. People can defend him but I am at the point where I feel they are even more to blame than Trump himself.
These right wingers know Trump is a POS but he's their POS to manipulate for their benefit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT