ADVERTISEMENT

Lying Dick Durbin's History of Lying

This is a fight to defend a person that consistently, and repeatedly says racially insensitive rhetoric. Over and over and over again. I am an African American. I am not going to allow stand by and give him a pass over and over. It has nothing to do with his party affiliation. If a democrat did this I would still be black. I would still be offended...lmao. So this premise that I am just offended because Trump is republican is ridiculous. Over and over it is the same crap. It's offensive and it should be offensive to any African American here.

Reactions: cems52
I don’t sit around all day watching TV. I didn’t see what Graham said. I’ll be more than happy to look it up though. Another thing, I never agreed that’s what Trump said, I only said it would have been a wrong assessment. Haiti (which is where we were talking about) is a sh#thole. I’ve been there! I’m sure you’ve probably never been there or else you’d probably agree with me. Living in south Florida for 30 years you’d also know the number of illegals we get from there.

Gee sure sounds like Lindsay Graham shares Trumps alleged feelings about sh#thole countries!

Reactions: advarkas
These right wingers know Trump is a POS but he's their POS to manipulate for their benefit.
He is a rubber stamp to sign off on their flawed policies. That's all he is and I agree. Nobody is stupid enough to think this person is qualified to be POTUS even remotely. Even the people here....lol. I wouldn't say anyone would be that stupid.

Reactions: cems52
This is a fight to defend a person that consistently, and repeatedly says racially insensitive rhetoric. Over and over and over again. I am an African American. I am not going to allow stand by and give him a pass over and over. It has nothing to do with his party affiliation. If a democrat did this I would still be black. I would still be offended...lmao. So this premise that I am just offended because Trump is republican is ridiculous. Over and over it is the same crap. It's offensive and it should be offensive to any African American here.
First of all you’ve never given him a pass on anything lmao. Don’t pretend like you’ve been a fair partisan here. Secondly Trump says exactly what he feels and whether or not it’s insensitive, he obviously doesn’t care. Is it racist? No! Is it insensitive? Hell yes! Honestly it’s politically stupid but he’s obviously not a politician.

He is a rubber stamp to sign off on their flawed policies. That's all he is and I agree. Nobody is stupid enough to think this person is qualified to be POTUS even remotely. Even the people here....lol. I wouldn't say anyone would be that stupid.
Yeah real flawed. The economy is through the roof!

First of all you’ve never given him a pass on anything lmao. Don’t pretend like you’ve been a fair partisan here. Secondly Trump says exactly what he feels and whether or not it’s insensitive, he obviously doesn’t care. Is it racist? No! Is it insensitive? Hell yes! Honestly it’s politically stupid but he’s obviously not a politician.
I have said I am a democrat. What's your point? That doesn't mean that I am not fair. So what are you talking about? One topic at a time. On this topic, he is out of line and if he isn't a politician he doesn't belong in politics. He asked for this job remember? So, if he asked for it then he is expected to perform it. In fact, I don't even think you need to be a politician to not offend other races.

I have said I am a democrat. What's your point? That doesn't mean that I am not fair. So what are you talking about? One topic at a time. On this topic, he is out of line and if he isn't a politician he doesn't belong in politics. He asked for this job remember? So, if he asked for it then he is expected to perform it. In fact, I don't even think you need to be a politician to not offend other races.
Lmao that’s exactly our problem! No wonder your party is sinking like the titanic. Too many politicians! People who talk out both sides of their mouth. You know I didn’t vote for Trump in the primaries by the way. I voted for Rubio for the very fact I thought he was more composed and I didn’t trust a person who would donate money to both Clinton and Obama. He’s proven me wrong. He’s a shrewd business man!

So then is Graham a racist too? Or did he just state the same thing but in a more sensitive manner? I’ll hang up and listen thanks!
I don't understand the question. We said he just confirmed what was said. We never said anything about Graham either way. He just told what he heard. His personal beliefs aren't the point here. What he corroborated is what the point is. Nobody called Graham a racist. For what? Saying what he heard Trump say? Your question makes no sense. Just confirming what someone said doesn't make you a racist. If Graham says or does something racist we may debate that at that time. Not now.

I don't understand the question. We said he just confirmed what was said. We never said anything about Graham either way. He just told what he heard. His personal beliefs aren't the point here. What he corroborated is what the point is. Nobody called Graham a racist. For what? Saying what he heard Trump say? Your question makes no sense. Just confirming what someone said doesn't make you a racist. If Graham says or does something racist we may debate that at that time. Not now.
You’ve called Trump a “Racist POS” and I want to know if you think Trump and Graham are both Racist POS, since they obviously share the same beliefs? Pretty easy to grasp!

Who said I don't know what he said. I am going with what has been reported. I believe that.
I’m guessing you have sources in the room! Or as usual you’ll craft an argument around what you hoped he said. And I understand how smart you are, we get we are lucky to be on the same board and conversation as you. However the ability you have to read minds is amazing!! Honestly you really are “special”

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
His posts make sense to me. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Get off the heavy shzzt or educate yourself.
No surprise they make sense to you!! Takes an idiot to know one!! And yes a mind is a terrible thing to waste, which is why you are most likely racked with guilt and explains the day after day seeking acceptance and attention getting behavior. And again, anyday to want to compare education levels let’s do it!! I’d embarrass you!! You aren’t in my league

Lmao that’s exactly our problem! No wonder your party is sinking like the titanic. Too many politicians! People who talk out both sides of their mouth. You know I didn’t vote for Trump in the primaries by the way. I voted for Rubio for the very fact I thought he was more composed and I didn’t trust a person who would donate money to both Clinton and Obama. He’s proven me wrong. He’s a shrewd business man!
One topic at a time. I think he is racist and I don't agree he is a shrewd businessman because there is no bank in this entire country that would lend him money. That isn't shrewd to me...and I understand business pretty well. Having money doesn't make you a shrewd business man. You could be leaving a trail of creditors and bankruptcies. Maybe that and the money that came from an estate is why you have money. A Russian bank is the only one that would do business with Mr. Trump. A Russian bank that has been the most heavily fined in the entire world.

You’ve called Trump a “Racist POS” and I want to know if you think Trump and Graham are both Racist POS, since they obviously share the same beliefs? Pretty easy to grasp!
They are different people. Why would I hold Graham accountable for what Trump does or says? That doesn't make sense. They don't share all the same beliefs. Again, I will judge Graham if and when the time comes. Not based on Trumps crap.

What do you plan on doing about it? Lay out the plot!! Let’s hear what you are going to do!! Sit here on CaneSport and ruin thread after thread with complaining and whining? Cmon bro!! You ain’t going to do shit!! Trump is the president, elected by the people! Don’t matter you don’t like him! Other people count whether you like it or not!! You forgot and take everyone else for granted, you think these fake outrage posts fool anyone??

I don’t sit around all day watching TV. I didn’t see what Graham said. I’ll be more than happy to look it up though. Another thing, I never agreed that’s what Trump said, I only said it would have been a wrong assessment. Haiti (which is where we were talking about) is a sh#thole. I’ve been there! I’m sure you’ve probably never been there or else you’d probably agree with me. Living in south Florida for 30 years you’d also know the number of illegals we get from there.
I've been to Haiti on business and pleasure during the old man's reign and his punk son's. There are places that are breadth taking and others not so great. As a life long South Floridian, I've seen the changes and I love it. I love the diversity and most of all the weather. Do look at Senator Graham's statement it might change your opinion.

No surprise they make sense to you!! Takes an idiot to know one!! And yes a mind is a terrible thing to waste, which is why you are most likely racked with guilt and explains the day after day seeking acceptance and attention getting behavior. And again, anyday to want to compare education levels let’s do it!! I’d embarrass you!! You aren’t in my league
You would embarras those places you say you got degrees from. Lets not do that.

Wait...WHAT!!!! He told you the names of the countries. So WTH are you talking about "Shit Hole countries are only black/Hispanic countries"? The countries he named specifically fall under that category. He didn't name Lithuania or Bosnia. He didn't name Afganistan or Chechnya. Those are countries YOU are naming. Not Trump!

Look, if you want to defend this completely racist nonsense you go right ahead. That's your business but I am not going to pretend this is something other than what it is. He is proud of what he said and was bragging to friends about it all weekend according to Eric Erickson.

There you go again Rerun...

You don’t Agree, and then name call.

Please, just once, think for yourself.

You would embarras those places you say you got degrees from. Lets not do that.
No chance! My busy hangs in one Hall of Fame!! They knew greatness when it appeared and conquered! How many three sport athletes you know in college? You were lucky to get in a stadium let alone step on a field

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
No chance! My busy hangs in one Hall of Fame!! They knew greatness when it appeared and conquered! How many three sport athletes you know in college? You were lucky to get in a stadium let alone step on a field
Because you played sports you're great? You're showing how desperate you are for attention.

Because you played sports you're great? You're showing how desperate you are for attention.
No because I am in HOF I succeeded at that level, so now you’ll steal my lines from the last two days where I’ve told you that the behavior you display is “attention seeking” you really are a sicko!! Total slob!! It’s honestky disgusting!! Get some help

No because I am in HOF I succeeded at that level, so now you’ll steal my lines from the last two days where I’ve told you that the behavior you display is “attention seeking” you really are a sicko!! Total slob!! It’s honestky disgusting!! Get some help
"Stealing your lines". Sounds a bit juvenile.

Absolutely not but it was through the Clintons they interfered. Let me ask you a commonsense question. Why would the Russians back a person who had, according to everyone in the media, no chance to win? There are financial ties to the Clintons and then also the Uranium One deal.
Never bother trying to teach a pig how to sing - it wastes your time an annoys the pig.

Quotes from Dick Durbin in regards to Trump.
“Earlier today Durbin was at the Gale Community Academy in Rogers Park for a Martin Luther King Day celebration. When asked about the comments he tipped his hand and practically admitted that he used the ‘S***hole’ accusation as a bargaining chip in the DACA negotiations. He claimed that the only way Trump could prove he’s not a racist is if he approves DACA:

And, he noted, “If Trump’s not a racist, Durbin said, “the president and the Republican Party have a chance to prove it” through a bipartisan compromise on immigration that helps the so-called “Dreamers” — people who were brought here illegally as children, through no fault of their own. President Obama had protected them through the DACA program, which stood for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, but Trump wants to end the program.”

Interesting to say the least...

Reactions: PalmaBoy
“Earlier today Durbin was at the Gale Community Academy in Rogers Park for a Martin Luther King Day celebration. When asked about the comments he tipped his hand and practically admitted that he used the ‘S***hole’ accusation as a bargaining chip in the DACA negotiations. He claimed that the only way Trump could prove he’s not a racist is if he approves DACA:

And, he noted, “If Trump’s not a racist, Durbin said, “the president and the Republican Party have a chance to prove it” through a bipartisan compromise on immigration that helps the so-called “Dreamers” — people who were brought here illegally as children, through no fault of their own. President Obama had protected them through the DACA program, which stood for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, but Trump wants to end the program.”

Lie, Lie, Lie

Lie, Lie, Lie
Funny thing is Lindsay Graham doesn’t ever actually state what’s trump said only that he “scolded” trump for his remarks. There are at least three other senators who have stated the remarks were grossly exaggerated and trump did use strong words but nothing the extent of calling anyone or any country a sh#thole.

On a side note, wasn’t Graham a suporter
for amnesty?

What about Senator Graham's take on the incident? He clearly has suggested Trump said those awful words. Stop trying to cover for a person who has shown racist tendencies before this incident.

What about Senator Graham's take on the incident? He clearly has suggested Trump said those awful words. Stop trying to cover for a person who has shown racist tendencies before this incident.
He hasn’t given a take on it yet other than staying he “scolded” Trump for his remarks. He doesn’t say what he said and doesn’t say what trump said.

Can't help if your reasoning skills are lacking. Try grammar school Reading Primer 1.0.
Right so you don’t know and then you attempt to insult to cover your own basic stupidity. Go ahead... show your hand! See you always stop be at this point in a debate because your intellect or lack thereof only carries you that far. You are nothing more than a mouthpiece for left wing media. I could literally guess you’re responses by their talking points. Have you ever even had an original thought? Sure doesn’t seem like it.

Right so you don’t know and then you attempt to insult to cover your own basic stupidity. Go ahead... show your hand! See you always stop be at this point in a debate because your intellect or lack thereof only carries you that far. You are nothing more than a mouthpiece for left wing media. I could literally guess you’re responses by their talking points. Have you ever even had an original thought? Sure doesn’t seem like it.
I don't get baited into stupid ass discussions. Not my fault you watch fake news from Fox and Breitbart. Watch credible news programs for up to date news.
Today is Tuesday but if Fox said it was Wednesday you would believe them. That's kind of pathetic. Don't you agree?

I don't get baited into stupid ass discussions. Not my fault you watch fake news from Fox and Breitbart. Watch credible news programs for up to date news.
Today is Tuesday but if Fox said it was Wednesday you would believe them. That's kind of pathetic. Don't you agree?
Right so... still not going to answer the question? Gotcha!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT