ADVERTISEMENT

Most Of You Are Right, And I Am Wrong.

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
That Super Bowl Commercial just now- the Budweiser one, that features Adolphus Busch coming from Deutschland.

It broght tears to my eyes. I cried when I saw it, amd I'm not afraid to say it. I've been thinking about it and I admit that the Democrats are right. We Republicans are wrong. Trump is wrong for that Executive Order.

Thank you.

The Courts are right.

Prost! (Cheers!)

That Super Bowl Commercial just now- the Budweiser one, that features Adolphus Busch coming from Deutschland.

It broght tears to my eyes. I cried when I saw it, amd I'm not afraid to say it. I've been thinking about it and I admit that the Democrats are right. We Republicans are wrong. Trump is wrong for that Executive Order.

Thank you.

The Courts are right.

Prost! (Cheers!)
Get a tissue and a tampon.

Thank you.

The Courts are right.

Prost! (Cheers!)
that was a liberal trick..come back to us Aj..i will perform a vulcan mind meld on you,it will be ok

Thank you.

The Courts are right.

Prost! (Cheers!)

2yPgMYO.jpg

This was the Bud commercial that brought me to tears.

Thank you.

The Courts are right.

Prost! (Cheers!)

Smart ass!! Lol.

Reactions: IHeagledriver
Regretfully those were other times my man. Times when killing innocent people was a measure of lunacy and not of religious fervor. Shoot I remember visiting beautiful Beirut and then driving to Damascus with my Danish girlfriend back in 1971. Try that now?

Regretfully those were other times my man. Times when killing innocent people was a measure of lunacy and not of religious fervor. Shoot I remember visiting beautiful Beirut and then driving to Damascus with my Danish girlfriend back in 1971. Try that now?
Pics of Danish girlfriend?

Reactions: rkrantz

Thank you.

The Courts are right.

Prost! (Cheers!)
A beer commercial did away with your convictions? You're OK with letting in people from known terrorist havens without proper vetting because of a beer commercial? LOL

I guess you @canesrule21'ships @Azar @cems52 @GILL06 and @cdwright40 will be out protesting now....

Thank you.

The Courts are right.

Prost! (Cheers!)
ECCD6EAB-1020-4963-82AB-E014DD21F398_zpsh8jefpoq.gif

Thank you.

The Courts are right.

Prost! (Cheers!)

So if beer commercial does this to u what will u do when isis tells u to renounce God or die. Since we now let everybody in.

Last edited:

Thank you.

The Courts are right.

Prost! (Cheers!)
I disagree... here's why! The executive order was an immigration ban on countries that produce a higher than usual likelihood for terrorist infiltration into the United States. It's not a full immigration ban nor is it a Muslim immigration ban. It's precautionary ban until such people can be thoroughly vetted. Even the U.S. constitution grants the president power to make this happen.

"The order bars people from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen from traveling to the U.S. for 90 days, raising serious questions from some on the Left as to whether the action is even constitutional. Already, more than a half-dozen lawsuits have been filed in opposition to the order, including challenges by the ACLU and the Council on American-Islamic Relations, CNN reported."

"As for the order not including majority Muslim countries such as the UAE, Van Spakovsky pointed out the governments in those countries are able to work with the U.S. to thoroughly vet immigrants applying for American visas. That’s not the case with the countries included in Trump’s order."

When CAIR (Muslim Brotherhood) wants to fight it you know you have them by the short hairs.

I have been catholic for years but I got a profound fortune in my fortune cookie the other night when I ordered Chinese food so now I am converting to Taoism.
@Doc Holliday-JB on the other hand has strong convictions. He watched a beer commercial starring coach K and he broke the TV while he screamed "You're Roy's bitch"

I have been catholic for years but I got a profound fortune in my fortune cookie the other night when I ordered Chinese food so now I am converting to Taoism.
Spiritualism at its finest. Beer is always a good catalyst for conversion to new belief system. Have experienced many in my life. Please enlighten us along your journey to nirvana.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT