ADVERTISEMENT

Most Of You Are Right, And I Am Wrong.

I disagree... here's why! The executive order was an immigration ban on countries that produce a higher than usual likelihood for terrorist infiltration into the United States. It's not a full immigration ban nor is it a Muslim immigration ban. It's precautionary ban until such people can be thoroughly vetted. Even the U.S. constitution grants the president power to make this happen.

"The order bars people from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen from traveling to the U.S. for 90 days, raising serious questions from some on the Left as to whether the action is even constitutional. Already, more than a half-dozen lawsuits have been filed in opposition to the order, including challenges by the ACLU and the Council on American-Islamic Relations, CNN reported."

"As for the order not including majority Muslim countries such as the UAE, Van Spakovsky pointed out the governments in those countries are able to work with the U.S. to thoroughly vet immigrants applying for American visas. That’s not the case with the countries included in Trump’s order."

When CAIR (Muslim Brotherhood) wants to fight it you know you have them by the short hairs.
Boom!... Great post Gru... Hopefully, all of the minions will now understand...;)

I disagree... here's why! The executive order was an immigration ban on countries that produce a higher than usual likelihood for terrorist infiltration into the United States. It's not a full immigration ban nor is it a Muslim immigration ban. It's precautionary ban until such people can be thoroughly vetted. Even the U.S. constitution grants the president power to make this happen.

"The order bars people from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen from traveling to the U.S. for 90 days, raising serious questions from some on the Left as to whether the action is even constitutional. Already, more than a half-dozen lawsuits have been filed in opposition to the order, including challenges by the ACLU and the Council on American-Islamic Relations, CNN reported."

"As for the order not including majority Muslim countries such as the UAE, Van Spakovsky pointed out the governments in those countries are able to work with the U.S. to thoroughly vet immigrants applying for American visas. That’s not the case with the countries included in Trump’s order."

When CAIR (Muslim Brotherhood) wants to fight it you know you have them by the short hairs.

Right, those countries.

Except for minority religions.. nothing to see here.

1. WTF does the Bud commercial have to do with Trump's ban???

2. One of you geniuses tell me how these people with Visa's from these countries are currently vetted and what additional vetting you think is necessary.

I'll wait for your responses....

Reactions: CANE1983
That Super Bowl Commercial just now- the Budweiser one, that features Adolphus Busch coming from Deutschland.

It broght tears to my eyes. I cried when I saw it, amd I'm not afraid to say it. I've been thinking about it and I admit that the Democrats are right. We Republicans are wrong. Trump is wrong for that Executive Order.

Thank you.

The Courts are right.

Prost! (Cheers!)
I hope you're joking.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
The lack of actual knowledge on display in this thread is impressive. Here's a tip whether liberal or conservative f**king be informed and knowledgeable. We have the worst collection of dullard snowflakes and wingnuts I've ever seen.

Lefties and righties, do better damn.

The lack of actual knowledge on display in this thread is impressive. Here's a tip whether liberal or conservative f**king be informed and knowledgeable. We have the worst collection of dullard snowflakes and wingnuts I've ever seen.

Lefties and righties, do better damn.

Tried to find a liberal post in this thread. Couldn't. Perhaps you could direct me to it.

In general on this board. The lack of knowledge I see here in general is astonishing. I did not see the commercial.

If we were all informed, we would have had two different candidates for President. How would that Make America Great Again?

As it is, within ten years, we will be watering our crops with Gatorade.

Funny all the liberal cockroaches run and hide as soon as someone starts spitting a little truth! Pussies
I'm here bitch. Go **** yourself. I would destroy most of the misinformation here if it was even worth my time to do so but i already know what bullshit will come so I won't waste my breath.

But I am ****ing sick of politics being on this board and even more sick of people being so dismissive of others views and retreating to bubbles at the same time they try to talk about what a great country this is, never seeing the irony that they don't want dissenting views or the discussion of ideas.

So yeah **** you pussy, right back at you.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
That Super Bowl Commercial just now- the Budweiser one, that features Adolphus Busch coming from Deutschland.

It broght tears to my eyes. I cried when I saw it, amd I'm not afraid to say it. I've been thinking about it and I admit that the Democrats are right. We Republicans are wrong. Trump is wrong for that Executive Order.

Thank you.

The Courts are right.

Prost! (Cheers!)

Won't really matter. Dems are fvcked for 8 years. 8 years of sleeping good at night. Who needs Ambien?

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU and GRU
A beer commercial did away with your convictions? You're OK with letting in people from known terrorist havens without proper vetting because of a beer commercial? LOL

I guess you @canesrule21'ships @Azar @cems52 @GILL06 and @cdwright40 will be out protesting now....
Number of Americans killed by people from banned countries: zero.
Saudi Arabia and Egypt: not banned. People from there have killed thousands of Americans.
@Dr.L.ThugU facts matter.

Last edited:
I'm here bitch. Go **** yourself. I would destroy most of the misinformation here if it was even worth my time to do so but i already know what bullshit will come so I won't waste my breath.

But I am ****ing sick of politics being on this board and even more sick of people being so dismissive of others views and retreating to bubbles at the same time they try to talk about what a great country this is, never seeing the irony that they don't want dissenting views or the discussion of ideas.

Sorry I hurt your feelings, are you going to go cry somewhere now? The truth hurts sometimes, open a window and look out in the real world and see what the middle class is having to deal with because of you pukes.

Well said.

America is a nation of immigrants...legal immigrants....not illegal immigrants...why is that hard to understand?
Tell that to Native Americans. And for a long time there were no immigration laws. Anyone could and did come in. It's more complex than you present it. And very political now. Sad!

Last edited:
Number of Americans killed by people from banned countries: zero.
Saudi Arabia and Egypt: not banned. People from there have killed thousands of Americans.
@Dr.L.ThugU facts matter.
Ohio St attack was carried out by Somali Refugee
&
Six Iranians, six Sudanese, two Somalis, two Iraqis, and one Yemeni have been convicted of attempting or executing terrorist attacks on U.S. soil.
-Washington Post

I guess it only matters if someone dies?

d3aec16b82429723b2ea89a364634bae8bddc1c746e32a3e515bffd7b8f70e72_1.jpg

Respectfully, I don't think you understand the visa process. People from these countries already have to go through an extensive process just to obtain a visa to travel to the US. Foreign Service officers are looking to weed out people who will overstay their visa or are a possible threat to our safety. If you want to strengthen that process, I am willing to listen to ideas but you don't need to impose an arbitrary ban.
Also, don't be naive enough to think this isn't a Muslim ban with Trump throwing red meat to his base. He asked Rudy Giuliani way back during the campaign to create a commission to find a legal way to ban Muslims. Rudy volunteered this information in an interview on Fox because he is also an egomaniac and wanted to brag about it on Fox.

Hey let's remember Advarkas said on this site that he is writing a "Best Seller" book...this Budweiser commercial that had Advarkas man crying in his Warsteiner beer, might be the final chapter he's been seeking...

Don't let facts get in your way. Funny how you love to quote "alternative" facts, probably because you don't have any real ones. I'd like to say it's been a pleasure but arguing with you isn't even fun. It's far too easy to make you look like a fool. Admittedly, you do most of the work on your own.
Do I ruffle your feathers snowflake?

Respectfully, I don't think you understand the visa process. People from these countries already have to go through an extensive process just to obtain a visa to travel to the US. Foreign Service officers are looking to weed out people who will overstay their visa or are a possible threat to our safety. If you want to strengthen that process, I am willing to listen to ideas but you don't need to impose an arbitrary ban.
Also, don't be naive enough to think this isn't a Muslim ban with Trump throwing red meat to his base. He asked Rudy Giuliani way back during the campaign to create a commission to find a legal way to ban Muslims. Rudy volunteered this information in an interview on Fox because he is also an egomaniac and wanted to brag about it on Fox.
A few things....
1. You're right, the visa process is extensive but there is nothing wrong with making it more effective in identifying possible terrorists. The ban, which is a temporary 90 day ban, is intended to take a timeout and revevaluate the process. I don't see the problem in allowing our vetting process to be evaluated and improved upon and putting a hold on people coming in from countries with strong terrorist ties. I don't endorse a permanent ban, and that's not what was imposed.
2. Yes, there are muslims in those countries. The 5 most populated Muslim countries were NOT in the list of banned countries. BUT the reality is, the vast majority of terrorist attacks worldwide are being carried out by extremists of Muslim/Islam faith. I am not saying all terrorists are muslims OR that all muslims are terrorists, but at some point we have to stop with the PC and do what's necessary to protect American lives. France is a prime example of what could happen.
3. I do not support a permanent ban of foreign citizens, and the current ban could certainly have been done better, but in 2017 we are dealing with a different beast. We did not have to worry about terrorist attacks from refugees like we are seeing around the world now. The old vetting process needs updating to deal with TODAYS THREATS.

It takes a strong person to reexamine their position. I commend Advarkas.

Our diversity as a Country is our strength, it is not a weakness. Look at the contributions from immigrants over our history. It is also very informative right now with the spotlight on Syria that Steve Jobs was from Syrian decent. He certainly added to our country's way of life in a positive manner.
Do some research, there are countless examples.

The fence at the end of this spot is inspiring.

Hopefully when they get to the boarder the wall is already built and they have to turn back!! Wouldn't that be the ultimate South Park rebuttal? Go back and fill out all the paper work like the rest of the people who arent able to walk here. We'd love to have you and your daughter here, legally.

Do I ruffle your feathers snowflake?
I wish. That would at least imply a challenge. You're more like that squeaky shoe that you can't quite figure out the cause but after a few more steps it goes away. You make a statement that you think is fact or at least informed and when quickly debunked you revert back to a mindless "alternative" facts joke. At the very least change it up. Some funny memes would be great or maybe a joke about Jim Morris. I know those are coming real soon.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Our diversity as a Country is our strength, it is not a weakness. Look at the contributions from immigrants over our history. It is also very informative right now with the spotlight on Syria that Steve Jobs was from Syrian decent. He certainly added to our country's way of life in a positive manner.
Do some research, there are countless examples.
We are all immigrants (for the most part) in this country. We know that, but don't you realize 2017 is very different than the days of Ellis Island and Hitler. We didn't have terrorists on a boat with Steve Job's family. I certainly don't support a permanent ban on immigrants, but a revaluation and improvement of our current vetting system and a proper path to LEGAL citizenship would be wise. Please, come to America, but acquire citizenship and become a contributing member of society in all ways LEGALLY.

A few things....
1. You're right, the visa process is extensive but there is nothing wrong with making it more effective in identifying possible terrorists. The ban, which is a temporary 90 day ban, is intended to take a timeout and revevaluate the process. I don't see the problem in allowing our vetting process to be evaluated and improved upon and putting a hold on people coming in from countries with strong terrorist ties. I don't endorse a permanent ban, and that's not what was imposed.
2. Yes, there are muslims in those countries. The 5 most populated Muslim countries were NOT in the list of banned countries. BUT the reality is, the vast majority of terrorist attacks worldwide are being carried out by extremists of Muslim/Islam faith. I am not saying all terrorists are muslims OR that all muslims are terrorists, but at some point we have to stop with the PC and do what's necessary to protect American lives. France is a prime example of what could happen.
3. I do not support a permanent ban of foreign citizens, and the current ban could certainly have been done better, but in 2017 we are dealing with a different beast. We did not have to worry about terrorist attacks from refugees like we are seeing around the world now. The old vetting process needs updating to deal with TODAYS THREATS.

Don't disagree with much of what you say. I really believe this is a list of countries that aren't going to get a lot of push back on and have some dangerous elements. Interesting that Saudi Arabia wasn't included and that is where most of the 911 attackers came from. Trump seemed to leave out the Muslim countries that he does business with. You make up your mind if that plays a part in this political farce.

Reactions: 5020chuck
We are all immigrants (for the most part) in this country. We know that, but don't you realize 2017 is very different than the days of Ellis Island and Hitler. We didn't have terrorists on a boat with Steve Job's family. I certainly don't support a permanent ban on immigrants, but a revaluation and improvement of our current vetting system and a proper path to LEGAL citizenship would be wise. Please, come to America, but acquire citizenship and become a contributing member of society in all ways LEGALLY.

If that was the case, I would be fine with it. Don't think Trump is thinking this through and involving others in the administration. He didn't even consult the agencies that are tasked with managing these new policies. That tells me it is a knee jerk reaction that he probably was pushed into by President Bannon. Oh, sorry, we really didn't elect that racist, narrow minded, advisor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT