ADVERTISEMENT

Obama Draws Little Red Lines In The Sand; Trump Draws Craters...

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
That's the difference between a weak, limp wristed, anti-American, far left liberal disgrace Obama and Trump. reports coming out all afternoon about how pumped up CentCom and the officersare right now because Trump is taking the handcuffs are off of them and they can perform their duties to the fullest extent. Obama handcuffed our military to the detriment of America, peace abiding Muslims in the Middle East, and especially the Europeans who are now suffering the exodus of refugees.

Obama was a weak liberal piece of shit. A man who allowed chaos to erupt out of the Middle East and North Africa through One failed policy after another. That is what happens when you are a soft worthless liberal who thinks that theory, academia, and "peoples feelings" matter more than sticking a MOAB down ISIS' throat and turning the lose the American muscle of the military to do its job.

Great job sending a message and being responsive to conditions as they change. Even Van Jones and other Democrats are giving him credit

My thoughts have been expressed already. I am American. I don't care about party partisan nonsense. It's silly to me. Obama wasn't perfect. He generally was a good president. Trump has been a dumpster fire and if he doesn't screw up a fart, his supporters will celebrate like he just hit a walk off home run that won the world series. There is nothing great about killing people and nothing great about war. He has an administration that is an unorganized dumpster fire than can't pass legislation with both the house and senate.

My thoughts? Well, here is the man that has his finger on the "button". Look at those tiny hands.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: canesrule21'ships
That's the difference between a weak, limp wristed, anti-American, far left liberal disgrace Obama and Trump. reports coming out all afternoon about how pumped up CentCom and the officersare right now because Trump is taking the handcuffs are off of them and they can perform their duties to the fullest extent. Obama handcuffed our military to the detriment of America, peace abiding Muslims in the Middle East, and especially the Europeans who are now suffering the exodus of refugees.

Obama was a weak liberal piece of shit. A man who allowed chaos to erupt out of the Middle East and North Africa through One failed policy after another. That is what happens when you are a soft worthless liberal who thinks that theory, academia, and "peoples feelings" matter more than sticking a MOAB down ISIS' throat and turning the lose the American muscle of the military to do its job.

Great job sending a message and being responsive to conditions as they change. Even Van Jones and other Democrats are giving him credit

Fraudster and Draft Dodger in Chief just had his fat lumpy ass handed to him by amother Court 3rd DCA in Miami Dade County. He tried to stiff a mom and pop contractor of 30K. Now owes him 330K with attorney's fees.
#stupid #incompetent

Reactions: cdwright40
You know the other thing I find funny? This is why I do not drink kool aid from partisan politics because people get on their party high horse and get so full of shit they don't even bother to critically think. They can't discern information any longer. Here is an example.

All I hear is how Obama draws this line in the sand and it is crossed and then he backs down. Every republican is running around telling everyone how he backed down. Well, but what they don't tell you is he tried to go to congress and they denied him permission to take active military force. Yes, you can look that up if you would like but you won't and you don't give a shit. That's why I call these kinds of diatribes politically motivated and factually ignorant.

My problem with Obama is he shouldn't have gone to Congress but that is the kind of leader he is. He wanted Congress to approve that where he should have just done it. I gave Trump credit for just doing it and have no problem giving the guy credit if he deserves credit....

The problem is his supporters are so horny to get him a win? Simply because any reasonably objective review proves he has sucked ass his first 80 days. He has both chambers of congress and still can only use executive orders that the entire party trotted around calling Obama a dictator every time he used one. Now, the snow flake hypocrites are all for these orders. Which by the way are mostly unconstitutional are shot down. His office is a mess and in constant change, infighting and disorganized as well as understaffed. The other day he blamed Democrats because he has only put 24 employees up and 22 approved when hundreds are needed. He doesn't understand how government works and it shows.

Real talk? Hatred breeds ignorance. I am not trying to call anyone here ignorant but the fact is hatred breeds it.

Last edited:
How soon people forget that the "weak liberal piece of shit" that "handcuffed our military" was the one who sent SEAL Team Five into Pakistan to plant Osama bin Laden a new asshole right in his forehead. Nobody seems to remember the footage of our sailors throwing his dead weighted down body off of the starboard elevator from the USS Carl Vinson. "For God and Country, Geronimo KIA" and Obama was sitting in the Situation Room of the White House with his top National Security advisors when the raid took place. Meanwhile Comrade Trump's fat worthless ass was eating dinner when he ordered that botched raid that claimed the life of Chief Petty Officer Ryan along with many non combatants and eating chocolate cake when last week my shipmates launched those 59 Tomahawks only for the Syrians to fly sorties from the runway that wasn't cratered. John McCain even said that we should have cratered the runway.

How soon people forget that the "weak liberal piece of shit" that "handcuffed our military" was the one who sent SEAL Team Five into Pakistan to plant Osama bin Laden a new asshole right in his forehead. Nobody seems to remember the footage of our sailors throwing his dead weighted down body off of the starboard elevator from the USS Carl Vinson. "For God and Country, Geronimo KIA" and Obama was sitting in the Situation Room of the White House with his top National Security advisors when the raid took place. Meanwhile Comrade Trump's fat worthless ass was eating dinner when he ordered that botched raid that claimed the life of Chief Petty Officer Ryan along with many non combatants and eating chocolate cake when last week my shipmates launched those 59 Tomahawks only for the Syrians to fly sorties from the runway that wasn't cratered. John McCain even said that we should have cratered the runway.
Yep...it is just stupid partisan nonsense. My only problem with Obama is he respected those assholes on the other side that obstructed everything way too much. I would have went around them even more than he did. These people were useless then and they are still useless now they are in charge.

You know the other thing I find funny? This is why I do not drink kool aid from partisan politics because people get on their party high horse and get so full of shit they don't even bother to critically think. They can't discern information any longer. Here is an example.

All I hear is how Obama draws this line in the sand and it is crossed and then he backs down. Every republican is running around telling everyone how he backed down. Well, but what they don't tell you is he tried to go to congress and they denied him permission to take active military force. Yes, you can look that up if you would like but you won't and you don't give a shit. That's why I call these kinds of diatribes politically motivated and factually ignorant.

My problem with Obama is he shouldn't have gone to Congress but that is the kind of leader he is. He wanted Congress to approve that where he should have just done it. I gave Trump credit for just doing it and have no problem giving the guy credit if he deserves credit....

The problem is his supporters are so horny to get him a win? Simply because any reasonably objective review proves he has sucked ass his first 80 days. He has both chambers of congress and still can only use executive orders that the entire party trotted around calling Obama a dictator every time he used one. Now, the snow flake hypocrites are all for these orders. Which by the way are mostly unconstitutional are shot down. His office is a mess and in constant change, infighting and disorganized as well as understaffed. The other day he blamed Democrats because he has only put 24 employees up and 22 approved when hundreds are needed. He doesn't understand how government works and it shows.

Real talk? Hatred breeds ignorance. I am not trying to call anyone here ignorant but the fact is hatred breeds it.

The Nazi wanna be OP needs a safe space to express his retarded ideas. Don't take him seriously. No one does.

Reactions: cdwright40

Just fyi, I think it was Seal Team Six.

Yeah, seal team six. It's funny how Obama is weak but sends them to Kill Bin Ladin but the Republicans are strong yet their president Bush came out and said he isn't looking for him anymore.

Liberal fanstasy talk. And this "even John McCain" is a joke! The guys a liberal this has been a well known fact. Your post as usual is 99% bullshit!

My thoughts have been expressed already. I am American. I don't care about party partisan nonsense. It's silly to me. Obama wasn't perfect. He generally was a good president. Trump has been a dumpster fire and if he doesn't screw up a fart, his supporters will celebrate like he just hit a walk off home run that won the world series. There is nothing great about killing people and nothing great about war. He has an administration that is an unorganized dumpster fire than can't pass legislation with both the house and senate.
Lololol yeah your not "partisan", CD this just more verification your a COMPULSIVE liar!! You need help!

It was Team six. I'm retired Navy and got my teams mixed up.

No worries! I read an article about the guy who shot Bin Ladin. Or at least the first guy who did. He said the first two rounds canoed his head so bad that they had to push his head together to take the confirming picture. Then, each and every seal pumped a few rounds into that POS. When it was all said and done he had been shot over 100 times. If I were there I would have done the same.

Just thought that was interesting.

Reactions: normsmith
Liberal fanstasy talk. And this "even John McCain" is a joke! The guys a liberal this has been a well known fact. Your post as usual is 99% bullshit!
What about my post was bullshit you fuggin White Supremacist Ass Clown. Everything I said was true.

You tell the board "I'm retired Navy" so much I'm starting to think it's bullshit! All due respect(if you did serve) however this grants you an extra depth of knowledge? Most of your posts are liberal biased I'm pissed at the world because I'm envious!
I've forgotten more about the military and serving my country than your idiot ass will ever know and got the DD214, American flag that was flown on my last ship and shadow box to prove it. Oh that's right you don't know what a 214 or shadow box is so you can eat a fat dick because I don't have prove shit to you f*ckboy

I've forgotten more about the military and serving my country than your idiot ass will ever know and got the DD214, American flag that was flown on my last ship and shadow box to prove it. Oh that's right you don't know what a 214 or shadow box is so you can eat a fat dick because I don't have prove shit to you f*ckboy

I am as conservative as they come, and I haven't read enough posts to know if you and I are on opposite ends of the spectrum. But I sincerely thank you for your service to this country regardless of what political side you're on.

Reactions: normsmith
I am as conservative as they come, and I haven't read enough posts to know if you and I are on opposite ends of the spectrum. But I sincerely thank you for your service to this country regardless of what political side you're on.
Thank you sir.

You "don't have to prove shit" but you try to a lot!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT