ADVERTISEMENT

Obama Draws Little Red Lines In The Sand; Trump Draws Craters...

That's the difference between a weak, limp wristed, anti-American, far left liberal disgrace Obama and Trump. reports coming out all afternoon about how pumped up CentCom and the officersare right now because Trump is taking the handcuffs are off of them and they can perform their duties to the fullest extent. Obama handcuffed our military to the detriment of America, peace abiding Muslims in the Middle East, and especially the Europeans who are now suffering the exodus of refugees.

Obama was a weak liberal piece of shit. A man who allowed chaos to erupt out of the Middle East and North Africa through One failed policy after another. That is what happens when you are a soft worthless liberal who thinks that theory, academia, and "peoples feelings" matter more than sticking a MOAB down ISIS' throat and turning the lose the American muscle of the military to do its job.

Great job sending a message and being responsive to conditions as they change. Even Van Jones and other Democrats are giving him credit
Speaking of being handcuffed its the GOP caucus that handcuffed the Obama administration from day 1. A day after the 2008 inauguration Mitch McConnell said " we are going to do everything in our power to make barack Obama 1 one term president".
Obama made efforts to reach across the aisle by nominating Robert Gates as National Security advisor & nominated James Comey as FBI director. The GOP caucus still tried to pound him into dust but he served two terms inspite of a GOP caucus that underfunded Benghazi. They cut Obamas financial request by $128M. The GOP went on to say this was a Obama fiasco. Far from it when the republicans put our people in harms way. These same republicans swear reinforcements were just an hour away.
Really???!!!! Why did they have to be an hour away???!!!! They could've been there from the get go & the ambassador might still be alive.
Since these law makers have the desire to pull the string on Americans its safe to say the GOP caucus does so with the members of our armed services. We always hear & witness GOP caucus members say to the men & women in uniform " we honor you, we salute you, we respect you, we stand with you." Its nothing more than a "bumper sticker" mentality. We have heard a number of our members in Congress & the senate, all republicans say Obama had the chance to do something huge with the crisis in Syria back in 2013 but he wiffed at the opportunity. How could he when there were those spineless do nothing law makers tightening the nations purse strings. Those are the weak, limp wristed Americans
As far as being anti American In late august 2016 US intel officials met with our lawmakers At Capital Hill to inform them of the strong possibility of Russia hacking into our election. This meeting was held in a room reserved for the sharing of classified information with US intelligence & members of the senate & house. Intel officials urged our lawmakers the public must be informed. The democrats wanted to . some republicans wanted to but Mitch McConnell said the public doesn't need to know.
Traitor, Anti American.
Being traitorious & Anti American is nothing new to the GOP caucus. Back in 1982 in the state of New Jersey & in a yr where there was a gubernatorial race The republican party hired off duty police officers to supposedly provide security @ the precincts who carried side arms & wore arm bands that read "Precinct polling police". The aim of the GOP was to intimidate minorities from voting, mainly African Americans.

Ok again dope you can't hold a conversation! Politicians in the sense of the word being used in this context are lower than lawyers. However your taking the literal sense of the word because your a total idiot! Again your low class and not worry of most adults time!!
The word is worthy not worry. And you call me a dope. smdh

fb8a0bbfdd531959d86d3be3508f34aa.jpg
Trump takes credit for February jobs report of 235k but did shzzt to create them.

Speaking of being handcuffed its the GOP caucus that handcuffed the Obama administration from day 1. A day after the 2008 inauguration Mitch McConnell said " we are going to do everything in our power to make barack Obama 1 one term president".
Obama made efforts to reach across the aisle by nominating Robert Gates as National Security advisor & nominated James Comey as FBI director. The GOP caucus still tried to pound him into dust but he served two terms inspite of a GOP caucus that underfunded Benghazi. They cut Obamas financial request by $128M. The GOP went on to say this was a Obama fiasco. Far from it when the republicans put our people in harms way. These same republicans swear reinforcements were just an hour away.
Really???!!!! Why did they have to be an hour away???!!!! They could've been there from the get go & the ambassador might still be alive.
Since these law makers have the desire to pull the string on Americans its safe to say the GOP caucus does so with the members of our armed services. We always hear & witness GOP caucus members say to the men & women in uniform " we honor you, we salute you, we respect you, we stand with you." Its nothing more than a "bumper sticker" mentality. We have heard a number of our members in Congress & the senate, all republicans say Obama had the chance to do something huge with the crisis in Syria back in 2013 but he wiffed at the opportunity. How could he when there were those spineless do nothing law makers tightening the nations purse strings. Those are the weak, limp wristed Americans
As far as being anti American In late august 2016 US intel officials met with our lawmakers At Capital Hill to inform them of the strong possibility of Russia hacking into our election. This meeting was held in a room reserved for the sharing of classified information with US intelligence & members of the senate & house. Intel officials urged our lawmakers the public must be informed. The democrats wanted to . some republicans wanted to but Mitch McConnell said the public doesn't need to know.
Traitor, Anti American.
Being traitorious & Anti American is nothing new to the GOP caucus. Back in 1982 in the state of New Jersey & in a yr where there was a gubernatorial race The republican party hired off duty police officers to supposedly provide security @ the precincts who carried side arms & wore arm bands that read "Precinct polling police". The aim of the GOP was to intimidate minorities from voting, mainly African Americans.
The liberal Obama excuse machine is in full effect!! You people waste more time lying to cover up that guy's failures!! He sucked face it, he conned all you guys and you all know it yet still defend him! Your all sheep heading to slaughter

The liberal Obama excuse machine is in full effect!! You people waste more time lying to cover up that guy's failures!! He sucked face it, he conned all you guys and you all know it yet still defend him! Your all sheep heading to slaughter
According to Fahreed Zahkaria Trump followed Obamas blue print on launching the missile strike. He went on to say Obama had plans for a missile strike if Assad used chemical weapons.
Trump should never say nor take credit for the missile strike. GOP caucus should never take credit either.

According to Fahreed Zahkaria Trump followed Obamas blue print on launching the missile strike. He went on to say Obama had plans for a missile strike if Assad used chemical weapons.
Trump should never say nor take credit for the missile strike. GOP caucus should never take credit either.
Zahkaria is the most liberal bullshit artist of all time! Look up his plagerism history! He's a liberal advocate on TV, he doesn't report! He spews leftist propaganda! And Trump didn't take credit for the strike so your both full of shit! He's quoted saying it was a decision of the military so go bullshit Cems he's an idiot who is clueless

My plans start as soon as I'm done roasting your azz, again. What are your plans? Banging your head against the wall in disgust of your pathetic life?
Yeah I'm sure an entire room waiting for you to arrive! No I'm on the shitter after our delicious dinner. Ah yes my terrible life!! After I drop this shit which has more value than you I'm jumping in the pool.

For sure! I get lots of "likes" lololol you were so proud to announce that to the board! What a low standard of life you live!
You spend most of your day creating threads that nobody responds to. The reason.....folks on this site think you are a creep. A weido. Get it now?

An excuse machine???!!! That would be the GOP caucus; continually deflecting blame.
What did the Benghazi hearings reveal? Nothing, nada, zippo. 11 hrs of deflecting blame. Huge waste of tax payer dollars. The same applies to the GOP caucus trying to repeal the AHCA. At least 60 times. Ridiculous.
As for being conned how many got conned by the Bush administration with the invasion of Iraq? The excuse was Saddam had WMDs. None found. The administration said the intel reports they received confirmed WMDs. Would not surprise me if Saddam sent his best weapons to other middle east countries. GWB got beat at his own game.

You spend most of your day creating threads that nobody responds to. The reason.....folks on this site think you are a creep. A weido. Get it now?
Cems I create greatness and again I "get lots of likes" lolol retard. And I don't post for approval like you, I'm not a pathetic worthless piece of shit like you. Your a jerkoff! It's scary you don't see how stupid you really are! Maybe your just that stupid

Zahkaria is the most liberal bullshit artist of all time! Look up his plagerism history! He's a liberal advocate on TV, he doesn't report! He spews leftist propaganda! And Trump didn't take credit for the strike so your both full of shit! He's quoted saying it was a decision of the military so go bullshit Cems he's an idiot who is clueless
The only clueless person is you. You have made an azz of yourself. Stop reaching new lows with your constant lies.

Cems I create greatness and again I "get lots of likes" lolol retard. And I don't post for approval like you, I'm not a pathetic worthless piece of shit like you. Your a jerkoff! It's scary you don't see how stupid you really are! Maybe your just that stupid
Not as stupid as your reckless display of your lack of comand of the English language.

He has. BTW takes an idiot to know another idiot. The republican caucus spews bull crap by being condescending, reprehensible, hypocritical. The party of NO.

The only clueless person is you. You have made an azz of yourself. Stop reaching new lows with your constant lies.
Lies? Again show me one!! I've got people sending me messages of yours! I've got evidence so you?? I got one message said "I think Cems really is retarded so maybe we should stop" people really think your that dumb!

Lies? Again show me one!! I've got people sending me messages of yours! I've got evidence so you?? I got one message said "I think Cems really is retarded so maybe we should stop" people really think your that dumb!

Here's the difference between you and me. I don't need others to tell me you're a fraud, liar and a tough guy wannabe. I know it based on your posts. I use my head to unpack your bullshzzt filled with hate and lies. You keep asking others to support your pathetic existence and I'll continue to wipe your azz across the floor.

Here's the difference between you and me. I don't need others to tell me you're a fraud, liar and a tough guy wannabe. I know it based on your posts. I use my head to unpack your bullshzzt filled with hate and lies. You keep asking others to support your pathetic existence and I'll continue to wipe your azz across the floor.
Lololololol they try and teach you reverse phycology at the funny farm? Cems I have honestly never conversed with more of a lowlife than you!! You are seriously just a pile of shit!! Lolol Cems the Mutt

@OzonaCane1, let's resume our discussion later after your dip in your kiddy pool and my feast to celebrate our savior's resurrection. Say after 7pm?
I don't schedule my life around CaneSport, it's schedules around me! Maybe who knows. However your a waste of my time so I'm not making a point to be here. Lol "feast" your group home does a spread for the "guests" lmfao

He has. BTW takes an idiot to know another idiot. The republican caucus spews bull crap by being condescending, reprehensible, hypocritical. The party of NO.
Are you 10 years old? You keep saying the most juvenile bullshit! "Takes an idiot to know another idiot" no it actually doesn't when an idiot posts a known plagiarist! And the rest of your post is plain corny! You an adult male over the age of 18?

Traitor, Anti American.
Ok I'll skip most of this since it's mostly based on lies, however let me point out a few facts. Your obviously not to intelligent Robert Gates was a holdover from Bush so no Obama didn't nominate him. As far as Benghazi, no the was on the State Department and Hillary Clinto. These are facts. Also I'd like to see the evidence where Mitch McConnel said "the American public doesn't deserve to know this information" your making it sound like you were in the room. Provide a source please! And this NJ polling story is pure bullshit I'm sure! However Obama had people handing out cigarettes for votes!!! Gave away every tax payers extra effort to losers who don't work! Back to your post, how do you lie like that when you know it's easy to research the info?

Are you 10 years old? You keep saying the most juvenile bullshit! "Takes an idiot to know another idiot" no it actually doesn't when an idiot posts a known plagiarist! And the rest of your post is plain corny! You an adult male over the age of 18?
Ozona, yes it does take one to know one. must be so you are one yourself. Why do you ask if I'm over 18???!!!! You looking for the ones who are juveniles???!!!! Oh OK. you displaying your "hammer" right???!!! LOL

Ok I'll skip most of this since it's mostly based on lies, however let me point out a few facts. Your obviously not to intelligent Robert Gates was a holdover from Bush so no Obama didn't nominate him. As far as Benghazi, no the was on the State Department and Hillary Clinto. These are facts. Also I'd like to see the evidence where Mitch McConnel said "the American public doesn't deserve to know this information" your making it sound like you were in the room. Provide a source please! And this NJ polling story is pure bullshit I'm sure! However Obama had people handing out cigarettes for votes!!! Gave away every tax payers extra effort to losers who don't work! Back to your post, how do you lie like that when you know it's easy to research the info?
Obama could've easily appointed a democrat over Gates. He wanted to reach across the aisle & work with republicans. However The GOP caucus was hell bent on trying to create havoc towards his administration. They hated the fact the commander in chief was not only a democrat but a person of color. You do realize Congress controls the $$$$???!!!! You want sources for what McConnell said???!!! CNN, The Guardian, Huffington Post, Washington Post. You claim its easy to research. Go ahead. Get to it.
Regarding the incident in New Jersey if its easy to research what the hell are you spewing about? Go look it up. Don't take too long or you will be late for your Klan meeting. LOL

Yeah kiddy pool, lol your such an envious jerkoff! All alone on Easter Cems! It's sad, yet if you weren't such a piece of shit I'd feel bad for you!
Ozona, you have a kiddie pool? on another post you asked if I'm over 18. you also claim having a "Hammer." How appropriate.
Are you going to dress up the kiddies & take pictures???!!! LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT