ADVERTISEMENT

Obama Draws Little Red Lines In The Sand; Trump Draws Craters...

Obama could've easily appointed a democrat over Gates. He wanted to reach across the aisle & work with republicans. However The GOP caucus was hell bent on trying to create havoc towards his administration. They hated the fact the commander in chief was not only a democrat but a person of color. You do realize Congress controls the $$$$???!!!! You want sources for what McConnell said???!!! CNN, The Guardian, Huffington Post, Washington Post. You claim its easy to research. Go ahead. Get to it.
Regarding the incident in New Jersey if its easy to research what the hell are you spewing about? Go look it up. Don't take too long or you will be late for your Klan meeting. LOL
Again your totally full of shit. Your imagining how Govt works. Just stop posting

I don't schedule my life around CaneSport, it's schedules around me! Maybe who knows. However your a waste of my time so I'm not making a point to be here. Lol "feast" your group home does a spread for the "guests" lmfao
I'm back to continue wiping your azz across the floor. Ready? Here goes.
Your life is Canesport.com which Gary and Matt love. You spend countless hours creating threads that no one responds to at ungodly hours of the day. That basement you live in must look like a war zone with excrement spread across the floor because your diapers don't hold as much as it used to due to your fat azz.

I'm back to continue wiping your azz across the floor. Ready? Here goes.
Your life is Canesport.com which Gary and Matt love. You spend countless hours creating threads that no one responds to at ungodly hours of the day. That basement you live in must look like a war zone with excrement spread across the floor because your diapers don't hold as much as it used to due to your fat azz.
Lolololol so said the resident retard!! Again I post for myself not your approval yet your insecurity makes you count "likes" and responses! Your a douchbag who's dumber than a stump!

Your lie about me having a PHD can only take you so far. You obviously have nothing more to offer this message board.
My lie?? Your the one telling it!! You've spun more bullshit I can't keep up!! Anyone who tries the online self importance game such as you do is an obvious failure at every facet of life! Coming online to fill a void you didn't is sad and pathetic!!

My lie?? Your the one telling it!! You've spun more bullshit I can't keep up!! Anyone who tries the online self importance game such as you do is an obvious failure at every facet of life! Coming online to fill a void you didn't is sad and pathetic!!
What's sad is your continued lies across this site. You are embarrassing yourself with your lies just like Comrade Trump. Everybody that reads your posts know you're a serial liar. Stop before you lose all credibility.

What's sad is your continued lies across this site. You are embarrassing yourself with your lies just like Comrade Trump. Everybody that reads your posts know you're a serial liar. Stop before you lose all credibility.
Lolololol again dummy give me an example!! Did I lie about owning property?? Lie about having a PH.d? Show me an example!

My thoughts? Well, here is the man that has his finger on the "button". Look at those tiny hands.

giphy.gif
Tiny hands from counting all his cash! Or you talking about Ben Carson they small handed brain surgeon!! Lmfao Cems the dummy!

Ozona, you mustve had lots of practice dressing up kids by practicing with inflatable dolls. I can imagine what happened immediately after "dressing them up."
Ozona, You are not alone. Trumputin degrades women, O"Reilly does the same. Alabama Governor Robt Bentley has chosen to resign & not face impeachment over a sex scandal that involves one of his staffers. You look forward to dressing up kids & take photos. Must be contagious.

Reactions: cems52
Ozona, You are not alone. Trumputin degrades women, O"Reilly does the same. Alabama Governor Robt Bentley has chosen to resign & not face impeachment over a sex scandal that involves one of his staffers. You look forward to dressing up kids & take photos. Must be contagious.
All while the Clintons and the Kennedys rape! Stick that in your bong and smoke it!

Ozona, should know all about smoking. m not referring to cigarettes or weed. If you enjoy dressing up youngsters you had to have been smoking hot; "like you're on fire baby." LOL
BTW don't forget to invite Roger Ailes.

Sounds just like Bill Clinton and Anthony Weiner........

Reactions: OzonaCane1
Just another GOP response---deflecting blame. O'Reilly was involved in a sexual harassment case in 2004. Nothing happened.
Until 13 yrs later; not one, not two but a few more that Faux news wants it to go away. Not happening.
Clinton been raping since the 70's, Kennedys raping and KILLING women since the 60's, you forget Elliot Spitzer aka client#9!!! David Wu and Oregon congressman resigned for touching his daughters friends(boys and girls) Eric Massa another fine Civil serving from NY for fondling male staffers staffs!! John Edwards love child paid for with donor funds!! Anthony Weiner aka Carlos Danger, taking cock shots with his sons head 1" away!! And play stupid however liberals have the media brushing more under the carpet!! Party of sick repulsive slobs!!

Just another GOP response---deflecting blame. O'Reilly was involved in a sexual harassment case in 2004. Nothing happened.
Until 13 yrs later; not one, not two but a few more that Faux news wants it to go away. Not happening.

How is that deflecting blame. I didn't say they made him do it or even made an excuse. I just said they sound the same, and in fact it does. I don't give a shit if Bill is up there or not. It's not gonna change anything.

Reactions: OzonaCane1
How is that deflecting blame. I didn't say they made him do it or even made an excuse. I just said they sound the same, and in fact it does. I don't give a shit if Bill is up there or not. It's not gonna change anything.
One thing that definitely changed was there were a number of GOP caucus who quickly pointed the finger at Clinton but a good % of them were singled out for their sexual perversions. The republican party tried to hide the evidence because they were afraid the democrats were going use it against them, LOL
Lets not forget Dennis Hastert who was a member of GWB cabinet. Remember his perversions towards young boys???!!!!
He tried to hush it up with the big bucks. Not once but twice.
The latest culprit is Florida senator Artiles recently resigned due to uttering racial slurs. He had a former Hooters waitress & a current waitress who works in a bar in Tallahassee as "consultants" . They have no political experience. They were receiving cash & checks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT