ADVERTISEMENT

Obama Draws Little Red Lines In The Sand; Trump Draws Craters...

One thing that definitely changed was there were a number of GOP caucus who quickly pointed the finger at Clinton but a good % of them were singled out for their sexual perversions. The republican party tried to hide the evidence because they were afraid the democrats were going use it against them, LOL
Lets not forget Dennis Hastert who was a member of GWB cabinet. Remember his perversions towards young boys???!!!!
He tried to hush it up with the big bucks. Not once but twice.
The latest culprit is Florida senator Artiles recently resigned due to uttering racial slurs. He had a former Hooters waitress & a current waitress who works in a bar in Tallahassee as "consultants" . They have no political experience. They were receiving cash & checks.
Anthony Weiner, Jim "I'm a Gay American" McGreevey just a couple examples of pedofiles in the Dem party! Democrats and sexual perverts are hand and hand!! Again Hawaiian I think you ate to many pineapples and your full stupid now!

Anthony Weiner, Jim "I'm a Gay American" McGreevey just a couple examples of pedofiles in the Dem party! Democrats and sexual perverts are hand and hand!! Again Hawaiian I think you ate to many pineapples and your full stupid now!
OzonaCane1, It takes full stupid to know another full stupid.
Whats really full stupid is Alabama Gov Bentley getting caught with a taped telephone conversation speaking to the female staff member he had an affair with. definitely thinking with his instrument.

OzonaCane1, It takes full stupid to know another full stupid.
Whats really full stupid is Alabama Gov Bentley getting caught with a taped telephone conversation speaking to the female staff member he had an affair with. definitely thinking with his instrument.
Yes it does, or Marion Barry smoking crack on camera! Hey Hawaiian you sound like you a 9 year old girl

Bruce Catlin Jenner fan are we??? Must be difficult being so confused!
I'm not the one who is confused. Why do you suddenly speak of Jenner? Oh wait..... Its a attempt to distract, derail You brought up the subject of 9 y/o girls as well as dressing up young children & taking their pictures; not me. You are in "fast company. Roger Ailes, Bill O'Reilly, Dennis Hastert, etc.

I'm not the one who is confused. Why do you suddenly speak of Jenner? Oh wait..... Its a attempt to distract, derail You brought up the subject of 9 y/o girls as well as dressing up young children & taking their pictures; not me. You are in "fast company. Roger Ailes, Bill O'Reilly, Dennis Hastert, etc.
No not at all, it's obvious your confused!! Nonstop nonsense "I know you are what am I"? Constant deflection and nonsense!! Your a fag!

Clinton been raping since the 70's, Kennedys raping and KILLING women since the 60's, you forget Elliot Spitzer aka client#9!!! David Wu and Oregon congressman resigned for touching his daughters friends(boys and girls) Eric Massa another fine Civil serving from NY for fondling male staffers staffs!! John Edwards love child paid for with donor funds!! Anthony Weiner aka Carlos Danger, taking cock shots with his sons head 1" away!! And play stupid however liberals have the media brushing more under the carpet!! Party of sick repulsive slobs!!
What do you think about Trump and his daughter, Ivanka? Something is fishy there.

images

And Trump.

What do you think about Trump and his daughter, Ivanka? Something is fishy there.

images

ab7.png

Do you think either one of these pictures are real? Seriously?

This is why you lost in Nov, reality escapes you. You're a dumb internet baby that reads fake news, a click bait hero. Now, go stand in the corner dolt, you need a time out and a nap!

Reactions: OzonaCane1
ab7.png

This is why you lost in Nov, reality escapes you. You're a dumb internet baby that reads fake news, a click bait hero. Now, go stand in the corner dolt, you need a time out and a nap!
Look at some of the other photos genius. This guy is a creep like you. Dumbass

As usual you're ignoring the perversions of Comrade Trump. The man is a perverted POS.
And as always your dumb ass is duped by fake photos!! And "perverted" how so Cems? Did he have a secretary blow him in his office while he stuck a cigar in her snatch?? Did he get call girls like your party watchdog Elliot Spitzer, did he crear a fake profile and take pictures of his cock with his sons head on his lap like Anthony Weiner?? And again it's only welfare Queens and dopes like you that think those photos are real. Your biggest fear is losing all your free stuff that guys like me who work pay for!!! Your a terrible example of your party, however it's good for the rest of us since Dems think, behave and act like you you'll be easy to continue to beat and embarres on a global stage!! Get all the free stuff you can because the gravy train about to stop!!

The only thing fishy is your stupid enough to think this is a real picture! If so and regardless your a jagoff of epic proportions!! Total waste of everyone's time
You just like the fake shzt you put out. Total waste of my time. Notice I didn't say "everyone's" time because I don't need this board's approval to trash your azz. Dumbass

And as always your dumb ass is duped by fake photos!! And "perverted" how so Cems? Did he have a secretary blow him in his office while he stuck a cigar in her snatch?? Did he get call girls like your party watchdog Elliot Spitzer, did he crear a fake profile and take pictures of his cock with his sons head on his lap like Anthony Weiner?? And again it's only welfare Queens and dopes like you that think those photos are real. Your biggest fear is losing all your free stuff that guys like me who work pay for!!! Your a terrible example of your party, however it's good for the rest of us since Dems think, behave and act like you you'll be easy to continue to beat and embarres on a global stage!! Get all the free stuff you can because the gravy train about to stop!!
Free stuff my azz. Is that the best you got? I pay more than my share of taxes so don't give me this shzzt about the taxes you pay.

Let's not deflect from the duscussion. We're discussing Trump's strange relationship with his daughter. The man is a first rate degenerate.

Free stuff my azz. Is that the best you got? I pay more than my share of taxes so don't give me this shzzt about the taxes you pay.

Let's not deflect from the duscussion. We're discussing Trump's strange relationship with his daughter. The man is a first rate degenerate.
"My fare share" lolololol typical liberal always advocating for giving everyone else's money away!! No defense for the truth! Not a deflection since the pictures are fake and your a retard!! It's simple!

You just like the fake shzt you put out. Total waste of my time. Notice I didn't say "everyone's" time because I don't need this board's approval to trash your azz. Dumbass
Oh now you "don't need approval" two weeks ago you were bragging about all the "likes" you've gotten!! Lmfao your a dope!! And again you've yet to add an argument, idea or thought to the board in months! Always the same stupid ramble

Oh now you "don't need approval" two weeks ago you were bragging about all the "likes" you've gotten!! Lmfao your a dope!! And again you've yet to add an argument, idea or thought to the board in months! Always the same stupid ramble
When you're dealing with a moron what more can you say? You are a follow the leader kind of guy who doesn't think for himself. Grow a pair.

"My fare share" lolololol typical liberal always advocating for giving everyone else's money away!! No defense for the truth! Not a deflection since the pictures are fake and your a retard!! It's simple!
Seriously, your biggest problem is you don't comprehend the material being discussed. You get off topic and bring up shzzt not germane to the discussion.

Seriously, your biggest problem is you don't comprehend the material being discussed. You get off topic and bring up shzzt not germane to the discussion.
No I don't understand the topics. Which is why I constantly bring up ideas and solutions while you make stupid comments trying to make yourself sound smart. Like most of the board has told you, your a lowlife piece of shit that wastes everyone's time. Go bullshit another site, everyone here is onto you. Your a bullshit artist that is 1/2 retarded and nobody cares what you have to say. That on topic enough for you?

No I don't understand the topics. Which is why I constantly bring up ideas and solutions while you make stupid comments trying to make yourself sound smart. Like most of the board has told you, your a lowlife piece of shit that wastes everyone's time. Go bullshit another site, everyone here is onto you. Your a bullshit artist that is 1/2 retarded and nobody cares what you have to say. That on topic enough for you?

Nope. You are still floundering with your right wing rhetoric. You need to organize your thoughts before you open your pie hold or better yet before you touch a key board. Liar!!

58acc51e280000d59899a5a4.jpeg

I don't think for myself which is why you repeat talking points and sayings from others on the board! Yourban that stupid you actually steal what other people say. Your a mutt

I repeat my talking points because your dumbass refuse to improve your worthless existence. Improve your posts with an intelligent and fact based response then I'll change my talking points.

images

I repeat my talking points because your dumbass refuse to improve your worthless existence. Improve your posts with an intelligent and fact based response then I'll change my talking points.

images
Lmfao ok retard! Again "your talking" points don't exist. You repeat nonsense that is never relative towards the discussion. It's generally "right wingerzzz" nonsense. You have never responded with a solution or an idea. You post these low rent trashy pictures that are stupid. Again you not seeing how stupid you sound is scary. When you have meetings at your trailer park does anyone throw their teeth or EBT card at you? And find another site for photos those are so low rent you look like a mental patient and you weren't suppose to let anyone know that.

Lmfao ok retard! Again "your talking" points don't exist. You repeat nonsense that is never relative towards the discussion. It's generally "right wingerzzz" nonsense. You have never responded with a solution or an idea. You post these low rent trashy pictures that are stupid. Again you not seeing how stupid you sound is scary. When you have meetings at your trailer park does anyone throw their teeth or EBT card at you? And find another site for photos those are so low rent you look like a mental patient and you weren't suppose to let anyone know that.
Sounds like these photos are getting to you. I got more. Stay tuned.

Sure you are. Cems shut the **** up. Everyone hates you, your a dumbass. Shut the **** up and go away you low rent low class scumbag lying piece of shit
With you being a racist don't believe everyone likes you. You should stick with with taking pics of kids , hanging out with inflatable dolls, 9 year old girls, etc. you seem to have so much knowledge on these topics . must've had numerous encounters. The latest developments with Faux news is Former Faux news host Andrea Tantaros said in a law suit Monday 04/24/17 she believes network operatives used bogus social media accounts to torture her after she .complained about sexual harassment. The lawsuit claims Tantaros was viewed as a threat by Faux executives after she declined an offer of more than $1M to remain silent.
The law suit also claims an analysis revealed surveillance soft ware on her computer, but not who put it there, and it hopes to use the courts power to reveal who was behind the harassment. The lawsuit also says Tantaros suspected her emails & telephone conversations were being monitored after she revealed personal info in calls or emails that were then referenced by others in cruel social media posts. Ms Tantaros worked as a host & political analyst for Faux news from 2011 to 2016.
OH, BTW Ozona takes a dumb ass to know another dumb ass. Takes a low rent low class scumbag lying piece of shit to know one. I'm stepping away for now because I don't want you to miss out on your playtime with the kiddies, inflatable dolls, 9 yr old girls.Dont spend too much time with it because you'll be late for your Klan meetings. Good Bye, Sayonara, Tsai Chen, Adios.

Reactions: cems52
[QUO After all TE="G-Town Indian, post: 1744452, member: 6928"]
ab7.png

This is why you lost in Nov, reality escapes you. You're a dumb internet baby that reads fake news, a click bait hero. Now, go stand in the corner dolt, you need a time out and a nap![/QUOTE]
Its accurate. Trumputin has always had his way, born with a silver spoon in hand. spoiled brat. Oh, BTW Gtown, you had to have had numerous time outs & naps. Experience. Takes a dumb internet baby to know a dumb internet baby. Takes a click bait hero to know one. As far as fake news is concerned it's the GOP caucus that spreads fake news; they've done it for yrs. They continue to say lie after lie hoping every American will believe its true. They are so Condescending , reprehensible, hypocritical.
Case in point. In last yrs North Carolina Gubernatorial race Pat McCrory the republican Gov lost to a Democrat Glen Cooper in a hotly contested race. To not only be spiteful but also putting the well being of NC citizens in jeopardy he & his republican colleagues forced legislation through to limit the powers of the new Governor. McCrory also appointed his wife to head the state ethics commission. The republican legislatures also forced their agenda by reducing the number of state judges from 15 to 12; a move which they believed would prevent Gov Cooper from appointing 3 democrats as new judges. This move has back fired on the republicans because on Monday morning Republican judge Richard McCullough suddenly resigned. Opening the way for Cooper to appoint a democrat, which he did by naming Richard Atwood to the bench. Isnt Karma a bitch!!!
With that I will leave you so you can allow yourself to be absorbed, swept way by Citizens United, CPAC, Yes I'm Right, The Heritage Foundation, The NRA, WD Newsflash, American Citizens for Law & Justice (ACLJ), America United, The Koch brothers. Another example of Karma is the report of George Soros who bankrolled Barack Obama's Presidential campaign in 2008 is doing the same for 5 republican senators. Its the GOP caucus that obstructed Obamas administration. They tried to make them look inept, dysfunctional. Obama came thru with flying colors. 60% approval rating, 57% favorability rating. The Trumputin presidency nearing 100 days are below 40%. The republicans are on shaky ground for the 2018 mid terms.

With you being a racist don't believe everyone likes you. You should stick with with taking pics of kids , hanging out with inflatable dolls, 9 year old girls, etc. you seem to have so much knowledge on these topics . must've had numerous encounters. The latest developments with Faux news is Former Faux news host Andrea Tantaros said in a law suit Monday 04/24/17 she believes network operatives used bogus social media accounts to torture her after she .complained about sexual harassment. The lawsuit claims Tantaros was viewed as a threat by Faux executives after she declined an offer of more than $1M to remain silent.
The law suit also claims an analysis revealed surveillance soft ware on her computer, but not who put it there, and it hopes to use the courts power to reveal who was behind the harassment. The lawsuit also says Tantaros suspected her emails & telephone conversations were being monitored after she revealed personal info in calls or emails that were then referenced by others in cruel social media posts. Ms Tantaros worked as a host & political analyst for Faux news from 2011 to 2016.
OH, BTW Ozona takes a dumb ass to know another dumb ass. Takes a low rent low class scumbag lying piece of shit to know one. I'm stepping away for now because I don't want you to miss out on your playtime with the kiddies, inflatable dolls, 9 yr old girls.Dont spend too much time with it because you'll be late for your Klan meetings. Good Bye, Sayonara, Tsai Chen, Adios.
Lololololololol off the rails!! Way to much hula dancing!! Fruitcake loving Hawaiian is a mess

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT