ADVERTISEMENT

Off topic: Academy Awards start in about 1 hour

Lol on Warren Beatty calling the wrong film. Worth price of admission. Blowhard producer from LaLaLand shot his wad for naught. Classic ending.
Good night Honey and congrats again on Moonlight. This might be a transformative event for you. Enjoy!

CS, truthfully, why do you brag about your step daughters? Why can't you have a real daughter? LOL. "Deflection" wont win you anything cupcake. Don't talk about the Oscars. Fight me like a man.

CR. How bad would you like to munch on Warren Beatty's Johnson? C'mon. Tell us! It's COOL. We are all unisex! I will never give up that little secret CR.

Typical Republican to use curse words to describe the first African American president. Shame on you.

He's not President anymore. He's playing golf now. Just like he did for the past 8 years, GTFOH! We have a REAL American in the White House now.

lol.. He's the most powerful man on the planet and the richest. Sucks. Because Hollywood always had a stranglehold on the RICHEST. NO more. We are falling as a country, and this guy is just what we need.

American? He's a treasonous American ignoramus. Everyone on the planet knows this except you.
Deflect, deflect, deflect and more deflection. Trump and his minions will change the subject to avoid the truth and tell more lies. smh
Where is the deflection? We are talking Americans, not race. So clueless, but you brought it up.

lol.. He's the most powerful man on the planet and the richest. Sucks. Because Hollywood always had a stranglehold on the RICHEST. NO more. We are falling as a country, and this guy is just what we need.
Trump's alleged riches literal house of cards. He runs a mom and pop licensing his name business he developed from a fake reality tv show. Banks won't lend to him due to multiple bankruptcies so he can never develop anymore. If it wasn't for Putin and Russian mob laundering money through him he'd have to surrender Mar a Lago which he had to subdivide and turn into a Club just to avoid foreclosure. Why won't he disclose taxes? Because as Msrk Cuban and Michael Bloomberg say, he''s a fake billiinaire. Sad!

Trump's alleged riches literal house of cards. He runs a mom and pop licensing his name business he developed from a fake reality tv show. Banks won't lend to him due to multiple bankruptcies so he can never develop anymore. If it wasn't for Putin and Russian mob laundering money through him he'd have to surrender Mar a Lago which he had to subdivide and turn into a Club just to avoid foreclosure. Why won't he disclose taxes? Because as Msrk Cuban and Michael Bloomberg say, he''s a fake billiinaire. Sad!
Link?

I disagree, slightly. They work paycheck to paycheck. I was in Malibu in November and got to talking to my waitress, who turned out to be Heighlen Boyd, which happened to be the Florida stripper in the Big Short. "In between projects."
Agree that there are exceptions, but I'm fairly confident that Heighlen Boyd will not be attending the Oscars.

What color is the sky in your world?

Fake billionaire? Really? If so, sign me up on how to become one... LOL... Money laundering from the Russian mob? This is getting good... The only thing sad is this entire thread and your inability to accept that Donald Trump IS your president. Grow up and get over it!... Let's get back to talking Canes football and recruiting... Go Canes!

Reactions: BreakingCane
Google it. I'm going to work now have huge hearing tomorrow. Why do you think he hides tax returns? Not because he's modest about his "vast"wealth.
Since you are so much into disclosure, why don't you tell me where to find the Obama dissertations (his and hers).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT