ADVERTISEMENT

OFF TOPIC: GREAT DAY FOR AMERICA O'REALLY OUT

Regardless of his opinions and behavior, O'Reilly was very, very intelligent and, being Jesuit trained, was a logical thinker. Something very few in America--and no one in the sports media world--are.

I was fan of his political opinions, but after reading the allegations against him, most of which have been mostly corroberated, there is simply no way to spin the no spin zone.

I'm bothered by this because sexual harassment is wrong both legally and morally, but I'm equally bothered by this because America needs political pundits like O'Reilly to battle the liberal media, liberal politicians, and liberal supporters. So both independents and conservatives don't have that voice now, and frankly with Fox News losing Greta, Megyn, and Bill in a span of 9-12 months, that network is really going to have to do some serious regrouping for its lineup.

Promoting Brett Baier from the 6:00 PM to the 8:00 PM slot and giving Wallace a weekly time slot would be my suggestions.

Regardless of his opinions and behavior, O'Reilly was very, very intelligent and, being Jesuit trained, was a logical thinker. Something very few in America--and no one in the sports media world--are.
Hate to burst your bubble but he can't be that intelligent to have done the things reported not once but several times to the tune of $13 million. Also, his Jesuit training prepared him well for all the deviant things he did. How did that work out?

Like many men O'Reilly is a flawed person no matter the political persuasion. We should not condone a person's reckless behavior because he's aligned with our political views.

Last edited:
No that would be Putin. O'Really is just a dead witch.

Putin? Obama said the 1980s called and wants their foreign policy back. I bet you beat off for a month after he said that to Romney. If Putin is such a threat... Why did Obama get caught on a hot mic, telling Medvedev to let Putin know he could be more flexible after the election?

Early pioneer of Fake News at Fox Fake News, and notorious sexual predator and spouse abuser, this witch is dead. Bye bye Bill. Speaks to low levels of intelligence and common sense that this moron got as far as he did. Alex Jones, Fat Rush and Hannity next?
Its unfortunate that this media giant has been thrown out by his own fault. I am a big fan of his show but whether liberal or conservative, we dont have room in this great society of ours for the things he supposedly did. maybe if you are a liberal you are celebrating, but someone else will come along and take Bill's mantle. Our country needs to wake up look itself in the mirror. What happenned to taking responsibility for your own actions? I dont need the government to help me survive let me do it on my own. Dont take my taxes because we have baby factories requesting more money for support. The conservative side need the Bill O'Reillys to control the liberal extreme as in CNN.

Hate to burst your bubble but he can't be that intelligent to have done the things reported not once but several times to the tune of $13 million. Also, his Jesuit training prepared him well for all the deviant things he did. Is that good?

Like many men O'Reilly is a flawed person no matter the political persuasion. We should not condone a person's reckless behavior because he's aligned with our political views.
Truth right there.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
Putin? Obama said the 1980s called and wants their foreign policy back. I bet you beat off for a month after he said that to Romney. If Putin is such a threat... Why did Obama get caught on a hot mic, telling Medvedev to let Putin know he could be more flexible after the election?
Putin colluded to fix elections with Trump to undermine a sitting US President in violation of federal law. Treason is not a stretch here.

Reactions: pimpstick420
Hate to burst your bubble but he can't be that intelligent to have done the things reported not once but several times to the tune of $13 million. Also, his Jesuit training prepared him well for all the deviant things he did. Is that good?

Do you have the sentiment toward Bill Clinton?

Early pioneer of Fake News at Fox Fake News, and notorious sexual predator and spouse abuser, this witch is dead. Bye bye Bill. Speaks to low levels of intelligence and common sense that this moron got as far as he did. Alex Jones, Fat Rush and Hannity next?

Fox has a deep bench. I assume you haven't seen his predecessor Tucker Carllson digging in Dems, snowflakes and liberals ass every night. Like the professor He had on last night that wants to tax the top one percent, 83% on their income, what a idiot! Stallions like Gillian Turner are just waiting for their turn to crush the left and their fake news.

Fox has a deep bench. I assume you haven't seen his predecessor Tucker Caslson digging in Dems, snowflakes and liberals ass every night. Like the professor He had on last night that wants to tax the top one percent, 83% on their income, what a idiot! Stallions like Gillian Turner are just waiting for their turn to crush the left and their fake news.
LOL on Tucker Carlson. Completely gay but can't dance. He's a stallion? OK. Not that there's anything g wrong with it.

Didn't say he was a stallion, but he does embarrass the hell out of your type every day. Fox won't fall off. Deal with it. Switch parties until the Dems realized nobody wants the left wing shit.
He embarrasses the hell out of himself everyday with the girlish lisp. Again far be it from me to judge his private life.

170308-tom-perez-ellison-getty-1160.jpg

You're in your safe place now! Straight from the mouth of a progressive loser. And speaking of sexual predators, how's Bill Clinton treating you?

Putin colluded to fix elections with Trump to undermine a sitting US President in violation of federal law. Treason is not a stretch here.
Bhahahaha talking about fake news! You can pretty much take every word that comes out of this clowns mouth, flip it around and then it will be the truth. Hypocrites lol

Last edited:
Didn't say he was a stallion, but he does embarrass the hell out of your type every day. Fox won't fall off. Deal with it. Switch parties until the Dems realized nobody wants the left wing shit.
Hillary won by 3 million votes. Even a bad candidate beat a Manchurian candidate.

Bhahahaha talking about fake news! You can pretty much take every word that comes out of this clowns mouth, flip it around and then it will be the truth. Hypocrites lol
I don't want the Trumpista sowflakes to collectively melt by reading Real News on Trump collusion with our number 1 enemy but here it is. May your exploding heads be illuminated by real facts. I know facts are hard sometimes and hurt the feelings of the gentle...

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...russia?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT