ADVERTISEMENT

OFF TOPIC: GREAT DAY FOR AMERICA O'REALLY OUT

I'm bothered by this because sexual harassment is wrong both legally and morally, but I'm equally bothered by this because America needs political pundits like O'Reilly to battle the liberal media, liberal politicians, and liberal supporters. So both independents and conservatives don't have that voice now, and frankly with Fox News losing Greta, Megyn, and Bill in a span of 9-12 months, that network is really going to have to do some serious regrouping for its lineup.

Promoting Brett Baier from the 6:00 PM to the 8:00 PM slot and giving Wallace a weekly time slot would be my suggestions.
Tucker Carlson meteoric rise will be taking ovwe the show and "the five " will be moved into his slot

I don't want the Trumpista sowflakes to collectively melt by reading Real News on Trump collusion with our number 1 enemy but here it is. May your exploding heads be illuminated by real facts. I know facts are hard sometimes and hurt the feelings of the gentle...

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...russia?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

You know the British secretly try to control this country ever since we left, they preach the liberal shit you support. They can't stand we left and bust their ass. They hate Christians and everything this country stands for. They've done more shit to hurt us than Russia ever could. That's fake news for sure cousin. It's called propaganda.

You know the British secretly try to control this country ever since we left, they preach the liberal shit you support. They can't stand we left and bust their ass. They hate Christians and everything this country stands for. They've done more shit to hurt us than Russia ever could. That's fake news for sure cousin. It's called propaganda.
LOL you've gone full retard. Special Olympics is another site. No offense to developmentally disabled.

I don't want the Trumpista sowflakes to collectively melt by reading Real News on Trump collusion with our number 1 enemy but here it is. May your exploding heads be illuminated by real facts. I know facts are hard sometimes and hurt the feelings of the gentle...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...russia?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

You guys live in outer space... Yea we are suppose believe some second rate british intelligence .. hahaha

I'm bothered by this because sexual harassment is wrong both legally and morally, but I'm equally bothered by this because America needs political pundits like O'Reilly to battle the liberal media, liberal politicians, and liberal supporters. So both independents and conservatives don't have that voice now, and frankly with Fox News losing Greta, Megyn, and Bill in a span of 9-12 months, that network is really going to have to do some serious regrouping for its lineup.

Promoting Brett Baier from the 6:00 PM to the 8:00 PM slot and giving Wallace a weekly time slot would be my suggestions.

Those moves would add instant credibility, but those guys are journalist. Greta and Megyn as well. They will fill with a Tucker type talking head and an idealogue. Fox could take over if it moved to the center, instead it moves further right. There is a vacuum in the center. Someone wise will fill it.

Those moves would add instant credibility, but those guys are journalist. Greta and Megyn as well. They will fill with a Tucker type talking head and an idealogue. Fox could take over if it moved to the center, instead it moves further right. There is a vacuum in the center. Someone wise will fill it.

Fox is the middle by the looks of it. They have plenty of independent guests as well.

Last edited:
Its unfortunate that this media giant has been thrown out by his own fault. I am a big fan of his show but whether liberal or conservative, we dont have room in this great society of ours for the things he supposedly did. maybe if you are a liberal you are celebrating, but someone else will come along and take Bill's mantle. Our country needs to wake up look itself in the mirror. What happenned to taking responsibility for your own actions? I dont need the government to help me survive let me do it on my own. Dont take my taxes because we have baby factories requesting more money for support. The conservative side need the Bill O'Reillys to control the liberal extreme as in CNN.
It works both ways. The left need the likes of Rachel Maddow to counter the conservative extreme like Rush and Hannity.

And Trump won thanks to Putin. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Bro, the work Russia did made very little difference. She is a piece of shit, murdurer, criminal, liar, elitist sodomite. That's really why she lost. It just sucked that our own media was so in the bed with her that it took a foreign one to tell the American people the truth, the ones that didn't know that is. Most already knew. She lost because of who she is, no other reason. She's a disgrace to real women everywhere. She is the direct result of over 50 years of corrupt politics. Trump was going to win regardless.

No where in my post did I exclude folks on the left including Bill Clinton. Please read my post again.
And Trump won thanks to Putin. Like shooting fish in a barrel.
Yeah right, Putin wanted Trump instead of Clinton in the White House. Putin has dominated The world scene the last 8 yrs because of a weak and lax US policy. And libs believe Putin wants Trump who ran on Strengthening US policy and Military? I've got some Land to sell you.

Yeah right, Putin wanted Trump instead of Clinton in the White House. Putin has dominated The world scene the last 8 yrs because of a weak and lax US policy. And libs believe Putin wants Trump who ran on Strengthening US policy and Military? I've got some Land to sell you.

You are all over the place. Calm the fuk down and let me educate you. Comrade Trump ran on a lot of things including:

1. "Drain the swamp"
2. Get Mexico to pay for a border wall
3. Repeal and replace Obamacare with "insurance for everybody" day one
4. Label China a currency manipulator
5. Eradicate crime in Chicago
6. Save the coal industry
7. Stay out of the Middle East
8. Not take vacations
9. Sue his accusers
10. Jail Hillary Clinton

And I've got swamp land to sell you if you don't believe the Russians helped Comrade Trump win.

If your stupid enough to believe this story I have done guys in Arkansas that will sell you Obama's Kenyan birth certificate

Reactions: BreakingCane
You are all over the place. Calm the fuk down and let me educate you. Comrade Trump ran on a lot of things including:

1. "Drain the swamp"
2. Get Mexico to pay for a border wall
3. Repeal and replace Obamacare with "insurance for everybody" day one
4. Label China a currency manipulator
5. Eradicate crime in Chicago
6. Save the coal industry
7. Stay out of the Middle East
8. Not take vacations
9. Sue his accusers
10. Jail Hillary Clinton

And I've got swamp land to sell you if you don't believe the Russians helped Comrade Trump win.
Wait till that Wall goes up Dikface, none of your slimy friend will be able to pollute this country.

4ac698f6608d530fc25cfe5e93bdd518_reminds-me-of-theres-something-about-mary-funny-something-about-mary-meme_1280-720.jpeg
It works both ways. The left need the likes of Rachel Maddow to counter the conservative extreme like Rush and Hannity.
And retards like you need their special ball and drewl cups

Reactions: Castillo147
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT