ADVERTISEMENT

OFF TOPIC: GREAT DAY FOR AMERICA O'REALLY OUT

Yeah they may need to put him in time out!! Those type people get excited and need to chill
I hold more intelligent conversations with my landscaper and garbage collector. And they're not High school grads. Were you dropped on your head as a baby?

Last edited:
Reactions: pimpstick420
I hold moe intelligent conversations with my landscaper and garbage collector. And they're not Hugh school grads. We're you dropped on your head as a baby?
Here you liberals go again beating down the working man! And while your having that conversation with him he's paying for your free shit!!!! And what part of I've shut you liberals down for months with facts and reality don't you get???

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Here you liberals go again beating down the working man! And while your having that conversation with him he's paying for your free shit!!!! And what part of I've shut you liberals down for months with facts and reality don't you get???
We're the party of the working man. All significant laws that protect workers passed by Dems.

We're the party of the working man. All significant laws that protect workers passed by Dems.
No you were the party of the working man!! That's in the past!! Heres the funny thing with Dems, they always preach the party is for the working man yet the Dem party always taxes the shit out of the guy working to give that money to the guy not working!! All in a quest to buy the vote they can't earn!! But keep making fun of the garbage man!!

Your pathetic existence must be disappointing for you. Keep up the faith because Comrade Trump will bring back those coal jobs. lolol

Calling an ultimate capitalist (UHNWI) "Comrade' illuminates how out of touch you are with the realities of life. You may have a buck or two in your bank account, but you can't buy common sense.

Protect them in their proper place is what you are really saying. You can't do it so I'll protect you.

The Conservatives say there's a better place out there for all of us. I'll remove the roadblocks to help you get there.

Calling an ultimate capitalist (UHNWI) "Comrade' illuminates how out of touch you are with the realities of life. You may have a buck or two in your bank account, but you can't buy common sense.[/QUO
Here's one reality. Comrade Trump is being investigated for treason. Unfortunately, Trump the capitalist, has associated himself with Russian Oligarchs that have loaned and/or laundered money to his empire. That's why he refuses to show his tax returns. As for common sense, you have shown you have none due to your blind trust in a man who is a known sexual harrasser and ignoramus.

Last edited:
52_1360651393_1578369508.jpg

Cems playing it cool with the no response! Stright pimp!!

You should ask for it to be translated into fuktardese. If he gives you the english translation your stupid ass won't get it.

P.S. Don't fkn reply 3 or 4 times to this post as you often tend to do when you get butt hurt ,idiot .
Don't get your panties in a bunch. Calm the fuk down. We can have a dialog but profanity will not be tolerated. Lololol

My fault! I'll make sure you understand this time.
Just another board member who knows your a bullshit fraud!! Translated ok? You understand??
Your translation is still off. You continue to confuse your and your're. You are one dumbass that will never improve. Smh

You think you got me dumbass? Google the word and you'll see either is appropriate. Seriously, are you a doctor or did you get your schooling at the local school for morons?
"According to Merriam-Webster, dialogue means conversation, and dialog box means a window on a computer screen. However, at least some people see them as differences between British English and American English.Feb 29, 2012"

Come again, panty waste.

Reactions: BreakingCane
"According to Merriam-Webster, dialogue means conversation, and dialog box means a window on a computer screen. However, at least some people see them as differences between British English and American English.Feb 29, 2012"

Come again, panty waste.
I will now officially categorize you as dumber than a sack of rocks. Your own definition clearly states either is appropriate depending on the English or American version you use. I've worked with a lot of English people and it's not uncommon to use the English version of a word vs the American.

I will now officially categorize you as dumber than a sack of rocks. Your own definition clearly states either is appropriate depending on the English or American version you use. I've worked with a lot of English people and it's not uncommon to use the English version of a word vs the American.
You've worked with a lot of English people, you're a slum lord mind you, does your vast real estate empire stretch out over the pond?

Fuk, you're full of shit.

I'll be arriving at my conclusions, unlike yourself, after facts have been presented. You, on the other hand choose to take a stance based upon unsubstantiated accusation and innuendo. I don't wish to be drawn any further into a debate based upon imagination and supposition. If and when you climb out of the rabbit-hole of your life, perhaps we'll talk again.

I'll be arriving at my conclusions, unlike yourself, after facts have been presented. You, on the other hand choose to take a stance based upon unsubstantiated accusation and innuendo. I don't wish to be drawn any further into a debate based upon imagination and supposition. If and when you climb out of the rabbit-hole of your life, perhaps we'll talk again.

You obviously don't follow mainstream media. If you did you would know a lot of substantiated facts have already surfaced. So stop with your holier than thou attitude and pull your head out of your azz and see what really is going on.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT