ADVERTISEMENT

OFF TOPIC: GREAT DAY FOR AMERICA O'REALLY OUT

You are a hate monger who dislikes anyone different than you. This world is changing and folks of your elk will be all alone in this new world order.
Ohhhh "the new world order"!!! So the So with Nationalism taking over America, Europe is the new World order taking place in Africa or South America were Socilaism has people starving?? And Cems your nonstop with the "right wingers" and all your other liberal welfare talk yet talk as if your open minded?? STFU!!

Here you go dumbass. Another Real News story. Just because you undereducated Walmart shopper dumbazzes deny reality it won't go away. You are the most ignorant dickless moron on this board.
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN17L2N3?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social

I just want to see the news where Trump knew and was talking to them from 2015 on......that's the only thing that's gonna get him or his admin in trouble. Where is that news at? Cause the shit you just posted is old as hell. Hillary insiders just came out with a book called shattered. The book lists several meaning more than 3 reasons why she lost. One is Russia.

Where is the news that he worked with them? I'm waiting? Real facts? You don't have it, because it don't exist. She would have lost wether Russia helped or not. Real talk!

I just want to see the news where Trump knew and was talking to them from 2015 on......that's the only thing that's gonna get him or his admin in trouble. Where is that news at? Cause the shit you just posted is old as hell. Hillary insiders just came out with a book called shattered. The book lists several meaning more than 3 reasons why she lost. One is Russia.

Where is the news that he worked with them? I'm waiting? Real facts? You don't have it, because it don't exist. She would have lost wether Russia helped or not. Real talk!
Tied for first dumbest. An average IQ test on this board would be in the high 80s.

Another Broward County POS liberal communist.
You don't even know what a communist is. Trump is being investigated for colluding with the communist state of Russia to change the outcome of the 2016 election. You support a communist sympathizer but I'm the communist. You are a worthless insecure POS with no balls to face those that are different than you.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
You don't even know what a communist is. Trump is being investigated for colluding with the communist state of Russia to change the outcome of the 2016 election. You support a communist sympathizer but I'm the communist. You are a worthless insecure POS with no balls to face those that are different than you.
I will look for you in the food stamp line at BJ's.

No, America lost. Trump is an embarrassment to all president's that have come before him. I wouldn't bring him to a dog fight.

That was Obama. Facts. If Trump lied about what he's gonna do, Obama ran right down the middle and didn't do shit he said he was. That why his ass won. The same people that vote for Obama, a lot of them Voted for Trump.

If we don't get what we want, wait until you see who we put up there next!

Beetlejuicestern-300x225.jpg
Cems being Patriotic

That was Obama. Facts. If Trump lied about what he's gonna do, Obama ran right down the middle and didn't do shit he said he was. That why his ass won. The same people that vote for Obama, a lot of them Voted for Trump.

If we don't get what we want, wait until you see who we put up there next!
But the Crown Jewel of the whole thing is the Supreme Court. Hopefully another one of those liberal judges croaks soon starting with that old bitch.

But the Crown Jewel of the whole thing is the Supreme Court. Hopefully another one of those liberal judges croaks soon starting with that old bitch.

She sleeps half the time and drools all over the place. He'll put 2 more in there, and I hope one of them is Cruz. The left will have a facial slur!

Last edited:
No, America lost. Trump is an embarrassment to all president's that have come before him. I wouldn't bring him to a dog fight.

What happens to America remains to be seen. Only time can prove you wrong. I'm sure it will. At this time, the Dem Party, Hillary and people who have chosen your path, have lost. By actual results, by definition, you're losers. You play your part well.

Unlike you right wing POS, I like every state in this union. And you call yourselves patriots. Smh
Hillary doesn't that why she didn't visit most of them calling them deplorables. That;s why she didn't win... It wasn't the Russians, it was the American people. She barely beat Bernie, who btw actually got beaten because of the DNC rigging and meddling.

Hillary doesn't that why she didn't visit most of them calling them deplorables. That;s why she didn't win... It wasn't the Russians, it was the American people. She barely beat Bernie, who btw actually got beaten because of the DNC rigging and meddling.
Are you drunk or is this your normal stupid rambling post? Don't waste my time with your ignorance. Put forth a cogent post that's worthy of my response.

4ac698f6608d530fc25cfe5e93bdd518_reminds-me-of-theres-something-about-mary-funny-something-about-mary-meme_1280-720.jpeg

And retards like you need their special ball and drewl cups

I guarantee you that person is smarter than your ignorant ass. In fact I know 10 year old kids that are smarter than you. You can't spell. You don't know the difference between your and you're. Stop pretending you know what the hell you're talking about. Here's how to spell d-r-o-o-l. Not d-r-e-w-l. Dumbass.

Are you drunk or is this your normal stupid rambling post? Don't waste my time with your ignorance. Put forth a cogent post that's worthy of my response.
I was waiting for the sophomoric name calling response to the Truth!! My post was very Cogent and you understood it completely, hence the vitriol! This entire thread is a waste of time because nobody on either will be convinced otherwise. Point is you had an opportunity for a Civil discussion with a poster who had not resorted to the usual name calling and put downs despite the differences in opinion and You were NO different than the so called right wingers! Thanks

Reactions: OzonaCane1
Ohhhh "the new world order"!!! So the So with Nationalism taking over America, Europe is the new World order taking place in Africa or South America were Socilaism has people starving?? And Cems your nonstop with the "right wingers" and all your other liberal welfare talk yet talk as if your open minded?? STFU!!
Try to stay on topic. You are all over the place.

Last edited:
What happens to America remains to be seen. Only time can prove you wrong. I'm sure it will. At this time, the Dem Party, Hillary and people who have chosen your path, have lost. By actual results, by definition, you're losers. You play your part well.
Your pathetic existence must be disappointing for you. Keep up the faith because Comrade Trump will bring back those coal jobs. lolol

I was waiting for the sophomoric name calling response to the Truth!! My post was very Cogent and you understood it completely, hence the vitriol! This entire thread is a waste of time because nobody on either will be convinced otherwise. Point is you had an opportunity for a Civil discussion with a poster who had not resorted to the usual name calling and put downs despite the differences in opinion and You were NO different than the so called right wingers! Thanks
Next time try to post without run on sentences. It's challenging enough to decipher your dribble without grammar issues.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT