ADVERTISEMENT

OFF TOPIC: GREAT DAY FOR AMERICA O'REALLY OUT

You obviously don't follow mainstream media. If you did you would know a lot of substantiated facts have already surfaced. So stop with your holier than thou attitude and pull your head out of your azz and see what really is going on.
If so and the "mainstream" media has all these facts why do you never post or add anything? And the "mainstream" media to most represents the left! However it's obvious you learned a new word today and wanted to try and show it off!

If so and the "mainstream" media has all these facts why do you never post or add anything? And the "mainstream" media to most represents the left! However it's obvious you learned a new word today and wanted to try and show it off!

The "mainstream" media is a right wing talking point to feel sorry for yourself. O'Reilly is gone but you still have Rush and Sean.

Last edited:
Your translation is still off. You continue to confuse your and your're. You are one dumbass that will never improve. Smh

Language Police

'You are one dumbass that will never improve'.

In the future please say, You are one dumbass who will never improve.

That mistake and the you're mistake in a single posting. Whose (joke cems won't get) the dumbass?

Language Police

'You are one dumbass that will never improve'.

In the future please say, You are one dumbass who will never improve.

That mistake and the you're mistake in a single posting. Whose (joke cems won't get) the dumbass?
So you now have taken on the role of posting for the board idiot? Well, you're doing a lousy job. You have already proven yourself not worthy of my response but I'll give it a shot. Your post is the most disjointed arrangement of words ever presented to a message board. You're just another right wing dumbass. Deal with it.

Gorsuch-Breaking-Article-201701311242.jpg

I Find Cems52 Guilty of liberal activity.

Two right wing idiots are enough.
Mere days after Justice Neil Gorsuch was seated on the Supreme Court, restoring the panel to full strength, a top Senate Republican said the court could soon be down a member once again – in turn giving President Trump another big appointment.

“I would expect a resignation this summer,” Sen. Chuck Grassley, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, told Iowa’s Muscatine Journal.

Grassley, R-Iowa, said there was a "rumored" retirement in the offing, though he wouldn't disclose which justice was considering stepping down.

Grassley’s comments echo those made in February by fellow Judiciary Committee member and former Supreme Court litigator Sen. Ted Cruz.

“I think we’ll have another Supreme Court vacancy this summer,” said Cruz, R-Texas. “If that happens, as much as the left is crazy now, they will go full Armageddon meltdown.”

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
More excellent commentary!!! Waste of time, and a bullsjiy artist to top it off!
Hahahahaha Cems claims he has 3 P.H.D.s, has written best selling books, worked in England so he writes using British English , is a real estate magnate who specializes in section 8 housing i.e. claims he's a slum lord. He may lie more than hillary.....

Mere days after Justice Neil Gorsuch was seated on the Supreme Court, restoring the panel to full strength, a top Senate Republican said the court could soon be down a member once again – in turn giving President Trump another big appointment.

“I would expect a resignation this summer,” Sen. Chuck Grassley, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, told Iowa’s Muscatine Journal.

Grassley, R-Iowa, said there was a "rumored" retirement in the offing, though he wouldn't disclose which justice was considering stepping down.

Grassley’s comments echo those made in February by fellow Judiciary Committee member and former Supreme Court litigator Sen. Ted Cruz.

“I think we’ll have another Supreme Court vacancy this summer,” said Cruz, R-Texas. “If that happens, as much as the left is crazy now, they will go full Armageddon meltdown.”
obamashoulder2.gif

Hahahahaha Cems claims he has 3 P.H.D.s, has written best selling books, worked in England so he writes using British English , is a real estate magnate who specializes in section 8 housing i.e. claims he's a slum lord. He may lie more than hillary.....

At least not as much as Comrade Trump. lolol

I have to admit I like Joe Biden and am even more sympathetic for him after his son pulled that adultery bullshit.
Very surprising for you. Been watching Biden for years all the way back when he as head of the Judiciary Committee. He is a Super Lib on the same scale as Obama and Harry Reid.

Reactions: OzonaCane1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT