OT: Brittney Griner

eddiemac66

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2008
How stupid can one person possibly be?
Get caught in Russia with hash oil?
10yr max sentence......
I'm sure Russia is in the business of doing favors for US athletes right now.....

And the WNBA is concerned for her "physical and mental well-being".......

Pure stupidity........

emac

10yr max sentence......
I'm sure Russia is in the business of doing favors for US athletes right now.....

Pure stupidity........

emac
Just read the article.
Like you said, you can't fix stupid.
SMH

Reactions: JGCane and advarkas
Really
Maybe she just really is that stupid
Could be. The player makes a great political prisoner tho given that despot’s situation.
Putin is a murderous thug. I don’t trust the commie piece of shhhit so I’ll wait for facts before I assume that his scumbag commie government is telling the truth.

you can feel free to trust the anti American commie, I don’t.

10yr max sentence......

Pure stupidity........

emac
Not very smart on her part.

10yr max sentence......

Pure stupidity........

emac
It’s easy to be critical of a another person when we don’t know all of the facts . The fact of the matter is 90 percent of us have done something ignorant that could’ve landed us in very hot water . Instead of bashing her intelligence, we should feel a little empathy and compassion for a fellow human being !!

Last edited:
Could be. The player makes a great political prisoner tho given that despot’s situation.
Putin is a murderous thug. I don’t trust the commie piece of shhhit so I’ll wait for facts before I assume that his scumbag commie government is telling the truth.

you can feel free to trust the anti American commie, I don’t.
I don't disagree with you completely.
But, I also never understood why they even go to Russia of all places for the offseason. There are so many other places in Europe to go to, better than a Communist regime.

It’s easy to be critical of a another person when we don’t know all of the facts . The fact of the matter is 90 percent of us have done something ignorant that could’ve landed us in very hot water . Instead of bashing her intelligence, we should feel a little empathy and compassion for a fellow human being !!
She's a Dumbass.
We are talking NARCOTICS......
She is NOT a kid....

Go screw yourself......Hows that for compassion?

emac

Russia is a zero tolerance country with drugs…. This idiot is going to cost the government something to negotiate her release to u.s custody

She's a Dumbass.
We are talking NARCOTICS......
She is NOT a kid....

Go screw yourself......Hows that for compassion?

emac
You’re obviously much too ignorant to have a rational discussion with …..I feel sorry for people like you to be honest !! I pray to God someone you care about never finds themselves in trouble based on a bad decision… Also, if you totally trust Russian security without all the facts then that alone says it all !!

You’re obviously much too ignorant to have a rational discussion with …..I feel sorry for people like you to be honest !! I pray to God someone you care about never finds themselves in trouble based on a bad decision… Also, if you totally trust Russian security without all the facts then that
Bullshit!!!!
Trump would be helping his butt boy attack Ukraine…. due to all those Nazis and all….

Stupid!

God are you stupid!! Trump would sill be taking it up his arse from Putin! Trump doesn’t even know where the Ukraine is!!
I guess Putin just didn't feel like invading while Trump was president?

He took Crimea while Obama was president and now invaded Ukraine while Biden is president. If Trump was so friendly to him, why didn't he invade anywhere while Trump was president?

Oil was much cheaper under Trump which was also worse for Putin.

Midnight-Express-Billy-Hayes-27_.jpg

Midnight_Express-133114471-large.jpg

I initially thought she was leaving Russia when she got pinched.
But I think she was entering Russia after a break in the schedule, all pre invasion
I don’t think that it was a set up
She was just dumb. I’m sure her advisers told her about the tough rules Russia has.
The unknown part is why was this keep secret for a month ?

10yr max sentence......

Pure stupidity........

emac
Hard to imagine that level of stupidity

You’re obviously much too ignorant to have a rational discussion with …..I feel sorry for people like you to be honest !! I pray to God someone you care about never finds themselves in trouble based on a bad decision… Also, if you totally trust Russian security without all the facts then that alone says it all !!
I never mentioned Russian security Dumbass......

emac

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT