ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Brittney Griner

God are you stupid!! Trump would sill be taking it up his arse from Putin! Trump doesn’t even know where the Ukraine is!!
Your post and the 12 likes, is a group in total denial of reality
No wars were started under Pres Trump, there was world peace!
NO uncontrolled inflation\
USA energy independent
Gas was $1.69
Yeah, keep using lowly cnn bs to ignore the fuktard administration you and your 12 cronies voted for!
“Come on, man”
# Stupid is as Stupid does

Reactions: utatem and vivijane
You don't know what the trade off was between Trump and Putin either! I can assure you NO ONE is afraid of Trump.
You are truly stupid to say that.
Rocket man was afraid,
Syria was taught a lesson with 67 hell fire missles
Putin did NOTHING when Trump was President
AMERICA WAS SELLING OIL TO RUSSIA
Your emotional thoughts shows how truly clueless you TDS victims are
pfft

Reactions: vivijane
Wrong. NATO actually got stronger and more united under Trump. He called them out and they responded.

Biden isn't the leader of NATO because he doesn't know how to lead. Macron of France and Scholz of Germany are.

Putin might get his wish if Biden doesn't grow a pair. What he's done is too little too late. He should have been sending lethal weapons to Ukraine when Putin started amassing troops along the Ukrainian border last April. But what do you expect from a guy who can't even read from a tele prompter?

Patton and Churchill WERE right about the Soviets (not Russians) back in 1945.
These TDS libs DONT EVER get history right. They simple hear a few buzz words and run with it.
They dont let facts get in the way!

Its possible #45 made a deal with Putin which forced the US to buy Russian oil. we wont know for sure until all the dust settles after all the lawsuits filed against #45 are over and done with. Some of you may or may not remember the time #45 met with the Russian FM and Russian Ambassador, at the WH. The only other person present in the room was a Russian photographer. Rocket scientists need not be present
Forgot how clearly stupid you can be.
So Biden shutting down our Keystone pipeline, then approving Russia’s NEW pipeline to feed Europe isnt why?????
How about the time EVERYONE saw obama lean over to Putin at the end of the press conference and tell him “just wait til after I win the reelection”
Pfft
Fuktard isnt descriptive enough for such an asinine thought process

Reactions: vivijane
You are truly stupid to say that.
Rocket man was afraid,
Syria was taught a lesson with 67 hell fire missles
Putin did NOTHING when Trump was President
AMERICA WAS SELLING OIL TO RUSSIA
Your emotional thoughts shows how truly clueless you TDS victims are
pfft
Keep worshipping a disgraced FORMER president that wants to fokk his own DAUGHTER lol!!!

Didn't Putin invade Georgia while W was president and now controls a portion of the country?
I honestly don't remember. If yes then it makes my point even more. That would mean that with the last 4 Presidents, the only one that Putin didn't invade somewhere while he was in office was Trump.

Reactions: central17
No hell I don't! What's so appealing about being an 80 year old man in bankruptcy lol?
First off he’s 73, secondly his bathroom in solid gold is worth more than your home!!!
always amusing when people make dumb ass comments like yours, simply because they ignore reality
LMAO
Thank you for the days first belly laugh brooks

Keep worshipping a disgraced FORMER president that wants to fokk his own DAUGHTER lol!!!
Way to ignore the complete joke of an administration of the current administration.
Historic inflation
Historically high gas prices
Afghan withdrawle debacle
Open borders
Mask mandates
You are proving to be nothing but an emotional shallow minded person.
Only 3 in 10 of liberals would vote for uncle joey again, way to be part of the ignorant minority

Way to ignore the complete joke of an administration of the current administration.
Historic inflation
Historically high gas prices
Afghan withdrawle debacle
Open borders
Mask mandates
You are proving to be nothing but an emotional shallow minded person.
Only 3 in 10 of liberals would vote for uncle joey again, way to be part of the ignorant minority
Fake newz!

Reactions: cems52
Fake newz!
Really??????
How does it feel to know there simply is nothing fake about my previous post
Historic gas prices Fake news?
Historic inflation Fake news???
Afghan withdrawle fiasco Fake news?????

Whats fake is you pretending to be a smart person!
You’re the emperor without clothes
Pffft

First off he’s 73, secondly his bathroom in solid gold is worth more than your home!!!
always amusing when people make dumb ass comments like yours, simply because they ignore reality
LMAO
Thank you for the days first belly laugh brooks
What good is having a solid gold toilet when you're in diapers lol???

Really??????
How does it feel to know there simply is nothing fake about my previous post
Historic gas prices Fake news?
Historic inflation Fake news???
Afghan withdrawle fiasco Fake news?????

Whats fake is you pretending to be a smart person!
You’re the emperor without clothes
Pffft
Collusion!

Collusion!
LMAO @ YOU
Typical liberal fuktard, denies the mistake he made from his emotional girl like voting process, ad when specifcally called out to explain, tries to deflect by throwing out some lowly cnn montra
They say the definition of stupid/insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.
sorry lil brooksie, must suck having to defend the indefensible
then again not for you
“STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES”! BrookB tombstone engraving!
PS LET’S GO BRANDON
Pft

Last edited:
Forgot how clearly stupid you can be.
So Biden shutting down our Keystone pipeline, then approving Russia’s NEW pipeline to feed Europe isnt why?????
How about the time EVERYONE saw obama lean over to Putin at the end of the press conference and tell him “just wait til after I win the reelection”
Pfft
Fuktard isnt descriptive enough for such an asinine thought process
As I said only time will tell if #45 made the oil deal with Vladimir. It might have happened weeks before Trump left office. A parting shot at our democracy. Lets wait for the dust to settle. I get a kick out of so many of you on the right act like you know everything

As I said only time will tell if #45 made the oil deal with Vladimir. It might have happened weeks before Trump left office. A parting shot at our democracy. Lets wait for the dust to settle. I get a kick out of so many of you on the right act like you know everything
MIGHT???????
Why dont you ask who yourself why the guy you voted for why he immediately and thoughtlessly shut down the Keystone pipeline and then approve Russia NEW pipeline supplying Europe!!!!!!!!!!!
But your shallow emotional thought process trying to explain it, using some total crock of shit liberal attempt to deflect???
AND you say your smart???????????
Thank you for continuing to show what liberal fuktards do,,,, they ignore reality and think of MAYBE’s while ignoring reality
Thanks for todays additional laughs
So respond to my question, I’m waiting………..

Collusion!
You are closing in on Canesports biggest fuktard, cd, and cems 52 better watch out.
Brooks B is apparently another, clueless, shallow, emotional liberal donkey giving chase to being #1
Hey brooks try actually answering a post or thinking before you embarrass yourself as you continuously do!
Still waiting for an intelligent answer,

Ok got it, you dont have one!

Last edited:
Yes , Trump wanted to get along with Putin
He’s a deal maker
That’s the way you get things done in business
You make the other side in negotiations respect you . Perhaps fear you
Biden just hated Putin. Called him a killer
Refused to negotiate in good faith
Results ?
Many dead Ukrainians
Increased inflation ( it was horrible before , now worse)
2 million refugees
No actual help for Ukraine until recently, and certainly no intervention
Dead Ukrainian babies
So Biden is trying to blame everything on Trump , Putin, the Republicans, the meat packers, the oil companies,
Meanwhile the economy is in the crapper , people are dying left and right
And Jen Psaki is lying through her teeth about how much oil is actually is being produced while letting Venezuela and Iran butt bang us
What a mess
This could have all been avoided

Reactions: utatem
You are closing in on Canesports biggest fuktard, cd, and cems 52 better watch out.
Brooks B is apparently another, clueless, shallow, emotional liberal donkey giving chase to being #1
Hey brooks try actually answering a post or thinking before you embarrass yourself as you continuously do!
Still waiting for an intelligent answer,

Ok got it, you dont have one!
More fake news!

I honestly don't remember. If yes then it makes my point even more. That would mean that with the last 4 Presidents, the only one that Putin didn't invade somewhere while he was in office was Trump.
And that's supposed to mean Trump was tough on Putin? Do you honestly believe Trump would have brought the NATO alliance together against Putin?

• Haha
Reactions: Brooks B
Try reading the bill before passing judgment.
I can read just fine and I'm also pretty good at math. Your free stuff isn't free and our tax rate will soar with the wasteful spending that's in the bill. Get rid of the fraud and waste going on in many social programs before thinking about spending even more. Maybe the feds could learn from Utah in only spending what they have.

Bet she wishes that racist insurrectionist was still president because
a. There wouldn’t be a war in Ukrain
b. Trump would get her out
To think #45 would be willing and able to diffuse hostilities between Russia and the Ukraine is laughable. It wasnt until recently Ukraine and russia actually shot at each other. By recently Im not referring to the last 14 days. On November 25, 2018 to be exact. Yes, when Trump was POTUS. Its called the Kurt Strait incident. A number of Ukrainian Naval vessels were sailing into an area which was inclusive in the freedom of navigation treaty. Some FSB vessels opened fir on the Ukrainian vessels. # to 6 Ukrainian vessels were hit; there were conflicting reports. Without question it was an act of war. 20 Ukranian sailors were captured. The sailors eventually were released by their Russian captors. It wasnt TRump that put the heat on Russia.
So the reality is the first time Ukraine and Russia actually shot at each other happened while Trump was president. This incident wasnt widely publicized. Even if had been widely publicized Trump wasnt going to do anything about it. In his entire time in office Trump didnt do anything to disrupt Russian national interests.
The idea that Trump kept Russia at bay is laughable. Another good example of that is the pretext Russia claimed to have citizens in two contested areas, therefore they had to move in to protect those citizens. But were they really Russian citizens???? Or were these folks handed passports in 2019 while Trump was President??? Handing out these passports would give Russia the pretext to move in and protect their citizens just because they "hold" Russian passports. There is another piece to this talking point that doesnt make sense. A few days ago in a interview concerning the current conflict, Trump said "Putin is smart" but by doing so cheered him on. Doesnt sound like the correct response by someone who supposedly woudnt stand for this type of conflict. Doesnt sound like someone who is going to counter those moves. We would not have seen a NATO response. Trump was constantly trying to undermine NATO. He would let Russia do whatever they wanted and its the way Trump did with his entire presidency. Seems unlikely we would see a NATO response during the Trump administration. The talking point is ridiculous and it is undermined chiefly by Trump's own words. Now, as he talks about it. He would not counter it and to say that he would is laughable. The 1st time in this entire conflict that has been going on for quite some time that Ukraine and Russia went toe to toe, state forces vs state forces, etc., was under Trump.

• Love
Reactions: Brooks B
And that's supposed to mean Trump was tough on Putin? Do you honestly believe Trump would have brought the NATO alliance together against Putin?
I don't know that he was tough on Putin but it seems to indicate that Putin might have been concerned at what Trump might do in response. If that's because he thought Trump was an easily triggered lunatic I don't know or care.

What I do know is that Trump brought up things in NATO meetings that look pretty prescient now:
https://youtube.com/shorts/Kn_BALbKm80?feature=share

Have heard there are back channel negotiations between the US State Dept and Putin for her return. Rumored that Putin's price is ten digit$ in wired and cleared US dollars. Expect that to silently occur, she will be returned and Biden will brag how he made Putin back down.

Must be some good dope?

You don't think Trump didn't know they would decline as they always have. That was a pretext to have the USA decrease they support and divide NATO even more. Hopefully Putin would finally get a divided Nato to contend with. Putin's lifelong existence is the destruction of the USA and NATO.

General Patton was probably right back in 1945 about what the Russians would do.
Agreeing with General Patton's views about the war, what happened vs what he thought should have happened, would get you fired from your job, excluded from polite society, and likely thrown in jail for some BS charges in the current year. Maybe you should look it up.

Last edited:
How stupid can one person possibly be?
Get caught in Russia with hash oil?
10yr max sentence......
I'm sure Russia is in the business of doing favors for US athletes right now.....

And the WNBA is concerned for her "physical and mental well-being".......

Pure stupidity........

emac
Who doesn't know NOT to bring drugs on a plane into a foreign country? She will rot in prison now because there isn't even diplomatic relations with Russia right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT