ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Brittney Griner

You’re obviously much too ignorant to have a rational discussion with …..I feel sorry for people like you to be honest !! I pray to God someone you care about never finds themselves in trouble based on a bad decision… Also, if you totally trust Russian security without all the facts then that alone says it all !!
Not bad decision DUMB as F decision.

I don't know that he was tough on Putin but it seems to indicate that Putin might have been concerned at what Trump might do in response. If that's because he thought Trump was an easily triggered lunatic I don't know or care.

What I do know is that Trump brought up things in NATO meetings that look pretty prescient now:
https://youtube.com/shorts/Kn_BALbKm80?feature=share
So you want to thank Trump for getting alliance members to pay but not smart enough to organize a cohesive response to Putin's aggression? I can accept that.

So you want to thank Trump for getting alliance members to pay but not smart enough to organize a cohesive response to Putin's aggression? I can accept that.
Lets see Putin's aggression in
Crimea > Obama
Our Election > Obama
Ukraine > Biden

Putin aggression from 2016 - 2020 > ZILCH > NADA > Didn't happen

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

• Haha
Reactions: central17
Lets see Putin's aggression in
Crimea > Obama
Our Election > Obama
Ukraine > Biden

Putin aggression from 2016 - 2020 > ZILCH > NADA > Didn't happen

NO SOUP FOR YOU!
You missed one. Putin's invasion in 2016 of Georgia while W in the WH.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

You missed one. Putin's invasion in 2016 of Georgia while W in the WH.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Was in 2008. Was proceeded by 7 or 8 years of America, and such things would happen under either political parties Presidents (this "they invaded under him but not him" is childish), getting heavily involved in Georgia's political/military including a CIA backed color revolution, "Rose revolution", which had the wests fingerprints all over it.

It's strange (actually it's not but I'll pretend it is).......everyone criticizes and in large part blames Sykes-Picot Agreement for failing to recognize ethnic/tribal differences between groups of people in the Middle East but when a European nation comes into conflict over that same thing it's "a pretext for war". Or maybe there was a large group of people in Georgia that wanted to be Russian and when America installed a pro Western anti Russian government via coup the issue came to a boiling point.

Now you understand? Trump is the only president Putin didn't invade a country while in office cuz he wanted Trump reelected. But it didn't work.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
My lord you hitting the bottle early

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT