ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Brittney Griner

You honestly believe Putin's respect for Trump was free? I could care less about Trump, and why should I care about the FORMER president? My point is that you need to stop pretending that Putin was either afraid or had so much respect for a guy that spent most of his time going back n forth with common folks on Twitter lol!
If you don't care at all for Trump, why do you post so much about him? Trump's living inside your head.

Reactions: majus12
Keep telling yourself that woke fallacy BS.
Big guys like me love making little fellas like you squeal.....
The Dungeons & Dragons club wont be able to help you......

emac
Lol. You are the most insecure bitch on this board. Anyone who has to mention his size as a supposed deterrent is a pussy. I've seen bitches like you during my career and this board is where your life is. Big guys? Lol. You're plain and simply a big bitch that talks shit on a message board and wants to be seen as tough. But you know that you're the exact opposite. Like I said before, big bitch, be careful of what you're asking for.

Reactions: Ohiocane419
Lol. You are the most insecure bitch on this board. Anyone who has to mention his size as a supposed deterrent is a pussy. I've seen bitches like you during my career and this board is where your life is. Big guys? Lol. You're plain and simply a big bitch that talks shit on a message board and wants to be seen as tough. But you know that you're the exact opposite. Like I said before, big bitch, be careful of what you're asking for.
I m asking for it.....
Make the trip......
And you will be awaken....
Then sleeping......
Ive left a stack of guys like your in my wake.....
You? Guessing not so much......
But find out.......
I'm an old, bent over man.....
Doesnt walk so well.....
Bad right eye.......
Cant throw a punch.....
Horrible arthritis......
Still have shingles.......
Diabetic abscess on my foot......

But take that chance.........

We can post here on CS and FB.........Tik Tok too!

I have ZERO to lose.

emac

Look who's talking
You were the first one to bring up Trump. But you don't dare bring up Biden 'cause he hasn't accomplished one damn thing. Except embolden Putin and Xi and bring about inflation, exponentially increase gas prices, leave our Southern border wide open, needlessly spend trillion of $$$, push CRT in our schools, etc. I could go on....

I m asking for it.....
Make the trip......
And you will be awaken....
Then sleeping......
Ive left a stack of guys like your in my wake.....
You? Guessing not so much......
But find out.......
I'm an old, bent over man.....
Doesnt walk so well.....
Bad right eye.......
Cant throw a punch.....
Horrible arthritis......
Still have shingles.......
Diabetic abscess on my foot......

But take that chance.........

We can post here on CS and FB.........Tik Tok too!

I have ZERO to lose.

emac
You've already loss Asshole. And btw, why don't you take the trip? You're so tough. I'm not gonna sound like some fvvkin kid and say what I'll do on a message board. But please take the trip. Since you're so tough. I did my years in law enforcement, so I've seen pussies like you for a long time. Please make the trip.

Have you lost your mind? Trump was the first American president to publicly demand NATO countries pay the 2% of their GDP to NATO's defense that was agreed upon when the alliance was first formed. And it worked.

Other American presidents had PRIVATELY demanded this and it hadn't worked. Most NATO countries were paying less than 1% of their GDP and therefore not living up to their commitments. Trump publicly called them out and it worked.

Nice try though.
You don't think Trump didn't know they would decline as they always have. That was a pretext to have the USA decrease they support and divide NATO even more. Hopefully Putin would finally get a divided Nato to contend with. Putin's lifelong existence is the destruction of the USA and NATO.

General Patton was probably right back in 1945 about what the Russians would do.

You've already loss Asshole. And btw, why don't you take the trip? You're so tough. I'm not gonna sound like some fvvkin kid and say what I'll do on a message board. But please take the trip. Since you're so tough. I did my years in law enforcement, so I've seen pussies like you for a long time. Please make the trip.
I enjoy making an example out of law enforcement guys. I'm a pretty adept grapple guy.
I'm old. I need the home pavement advantage.
You need me to make your bones----not the other way around.
You know where I am.......
Hope you dont wear your big reputation around your waist.....
And I love to watch guys like you try to breathe through their eyes......
The kicking....the screaming....and then you soil yourself......
No calls for back-up.....
No teasers.....

emac

Take trip. I95. Exit 126 Midway Road.
Open for business 24 7 365
Bring somebody to video record the proceedings.
Nothing more fun than watching a 59 year old man kick ass....

emac
You gave him the exit only … what’s he do once he exits ??? What’s your house or apartment or trailer # ?? If , as always , you are ready to throw down , don’t you think that’s pertinent information ?? Have always found the people who talk that most smack tend to never be worthy foes …. Anyways , give him your address .. I will have CD film the fight and and Joer can do play by play

KimZ

Reactions: dlmcane
You gave him the exit only … what’s he do once he exits ??? What’s your house or apartment or trailer # ?? If , as always , you are ready to throw down , don’t you think that’s pertinent information ?? Have always found the people who talk that most smack tend to never be worthy foes …. Anyways , give him your address .. I will have CD film the fight and and Joer can do play by play

KimZ
He challenged me. But he's an internet tough guy. Actually he's just a big pussy. He comes on this board everyday talking shit to people for no reason. I actually think that he has gender issues.

I enjoy making an example out of law enforcement guys. I'm a pretty adept grapple guy.
I'm old. I need the home pavement advantage.
You need me to make your bones----not the other way around.
You know where I am.......
Hope you dont wear your big reputation around your waist.....
And I love to watch guys like you try to breathe through their eyes......
The kicking....the screaming....and then you soil yourself......
No calls for back-up.....
No teasers.....

emac
You made the challenge, come and back it up. Everyone now knows that you're hollow ass coward. And btw, I'd never need backup for something like you. Lol. If you're not making the trip, I'm through.

You don't think Trump didn't know they would decline as they always have. That was a pretext to have the USA decrease they support and divide NATO even more. Hopefully Putin would finally get a divided Nato to contend with. Putin's lifelong existence is the destruction of the USA and NATO.

General Patton was probably right back in 1945 about what the Russians would do.
Wrong. NATO actually got stronger and more united under Trump. He called them out and they responded.

Biden isn't the leader of NATO because he doesn't know how to lead. Macron of France and Scholz of Germany are.

Putin might get his wish if Biden doesn't grow a pair. What he's done is too little too late. He should have been sending lethal weapons to Ukraine when Putin started amassing troops along the Ukrainian border last April. But what do you expect from a guy who can't even read from a tele prompter?

Patton and Churchill WERE right about the Soviets (not Russians) back in 1945.

Why fear Trump when he is your plant to dismantle NATO and the West from within?
Trump hasn't been president for more than a year. If anyone dismantles NATO and the West it will be weak ass Biden.

Your hero. Your mentor. Your role model. Unfortunately our president.

We can Endure higher prices for food and gas if it means turning the screws on Putin. Consider it a patriotic donation towards the fight against tyranny.
Why not just increase oil and gas production here? It does nothing to help climate change by simply getting the oil from somewhere else. You do know that the poor will pay the biggest brunt of higher energy prices, right?

Reactions: Tiv
You made the challenge, come and back it up. Everyone now knows that you're hollow ass coward. And btw, I'd never need backup for something like you. Lol. If you're not making the trip, I'm through.
Whatever image of me that youve created in your mind is way off.
I told you from the beginning this is a home game for me
I set the conditions.
Im the boss of you.
You have no say in the matter.
One other poster thought I would meet him in a boxing ring with gloves and a referee to pull me away from him.
He backed down when I told him its would be just the two of us on pavement in a parking lot.
No....you dont want no part of this old man.
No part at all.......
You found your way out.

emac

Why not just increase oil and gas production here? It does nothing to help climate change by simply getting the oil from somewhere else. You do know that the poor will pay the biggest brunt of higher energy prices, right?
Because Biden doesn't have the balls to stand up to Left (i.e. Marxist) wing of his party. That's why. They own him.

Whatever image of me that youve created in your mind is way off.
I told you from the beginning this is a home game for me
I set the conditions.
Im the boss of you.
You have no say in the matter.
One other poster thought I would meet him in a boxing ring with gloves and a referee to pull me away from him.
He backed down when I told him its would be just the two of us on pavement in a parking lot.
No....you dont want no part of this old man.
No part at all.......
You found your way out.

emac
Listen coward you challenged me, so bring it!! Stop fvvkin around and come and prove how tough you are. Either you're gonna come and get some or you aren't. Only bitches go back and forth with this kind of shit. Everyone on this board now knows that you're all talk. Like I said before bring it or stfu. It's obvious that I'm in your head and you're looking for a way out. Bottom line, you have been exposed as a old ass bitch that has the heart the size of a pea. Lol.

Listen coward you challenged me, so bring it!! Stop fvvkin around and come and prove how tough you are. Either you're gonna come and get some or you aren't. Only bitches go back and forth with this kind of shit. Everyone on this board now knows that you're all talk. Like I said before bring it or stfu. It's obvious that I'm in your head and you're looking for a way out. Bottom line, you have been exposed as a old ass bitch that has the heart the size of a pea. Lol.
I told you from the beginning it was Exit 126 off I95----Midway Road. From the beginning. Home game for me. I invited you first and foremost "to make the trip".

If you dont think I'm a problem.....make that trip.

And dont parse words with me sonny....you will lose that fight too.

KISS PRINCIPLE----Keep It Simple Stupid.

emac

I told you from the beginning it was Exit 126 off I95----Midway Road. From the beginning. Home game for me. I invited you first and foremost "to make the trip".

If you dont think I'm a problem.....make that trip.

And dont parse words with me sonny....you will lose that fight too.

KISS PRINCIPLE----Keep It Simple Stupid.

emac
I've already won dummy. You've been exposed as a coward. I'm still waiting on you. Quite simply you're an immature, over compensating bitch that hangs on to a phony tough guy image on a message board. I also gave you directions. Where's your response? Fvvkin bitch ass coward, I'm through going back and forth. Either you're coming or you're not. Fcck boy.

I've already won dummy. You've been exposed as a coward. I'm still waiting on you. Quite simply you're an immature, over compensating bitch that hangs on to a phony tough guy image on a message board. I also gave you directions. Where's your response? Fvvkin bitch ass coward, I'm through going back and forth. Either you're coming or you're not. Fcck boy.
Again....in initial post....i told you top make the trip. Crystal clear. No miscommunication.
If you thought you had ANY chance against me we would have met last night.
You dont want to make the trip.
You have doubts about getting home in one piece.
I can promise that you wont.

Just stayed back in Coward County ........

You created your way out.......

The thought of getting choked out by a 59-year old man has you scared.....

emac

Again....in initial post....i told you top make the trip. Crystal clear. No miscommunication.
If you thought you had ANY chance against me we would have met last night.
You dont want to make the trip.
You have doubts about getting home in one piece.
I can promise that you wont.

Just stayed back in Coward County ........

You created your way out.......

The thought of getting choked out by a 59-year old man has you scared.....

emac
Lol. You're the one who issued the challenge bitch. So bring it on!! You are simply a coward and I'm through with you. I've dealt with the worst of this society, you're a cakewalk. You know what I think? I believe that you have alot of inadequacy issues. Lol. Plain and simple, you're an old bitch that has let his mouth write a check that his ass is afraid to cash. I'm living in that empty head of yours and let me tell you there's plenty of space. You are an old ass pussy. Are you coming or what?

Lol. You're the one who issued the challenge bitch. So bring it on!! You are simply a coward and I'm through with you. I've dealt with the worst of this society, you're a cakewalk. You know what I think? I believe that you have alot of inadequacy issues. Lol. Plain and simple, you're an old bitch that has let his mouth write a check that his ass is afraid to cash. I'm living in that empty head of yours and let me tell you there's plenty of space. You are an old ass pussy. Are you coming or what?
Advice to all tough guys: when I was your age, I was a pretty tough guy too but I wouldn't mess with Emac

Why not just increase oil and gas production here? It does nothing to help climate change by simply getting the oil from somewhere else. You do know that the poor will pay the biggest brunt of higher energy prices, ri
Even if oil companies here pick up the slack Oil prices wont fall by very much. US oil companies see it as a ripe opportunity to make $$$$ hand over fist.

Reactions: zackbear
I guess Putin just didn't feel like invading while Trump was president?

He took Crimea while Obama was president and now invaded Ukraine while Biden is president. If Trump was so friendly to him, why didn't he invade anywhere while Trump was president?

Oil was much cheaper under Trump which was also worse for Putin.
Didn't Putin invade Georgia while W was president and now controls a portion of the country?

I don't disagree with you completely.
But, I also never understood why they even go to Russia of all places for the offseason. There are so many other places in Europe to go to, better than a Communist regime.
The reason......$$$$$$$$$ and lots of it in Russia.

I don't know if Putin feared Trump. But he certainly respected him while he has no respect whatsoever for Biden. I mean none. He sees nothing but weakness in Biden.

And get ready when President Xi takes over Taiwan.
What would Trump have done if this happened on his watch? Let me help you. He wouldn't engage NATO cuz he hates them.

So Trump had a large following on Twitter. So what? He had some mean tweets, which I didn't like. But I'll take the good with the bad. The media bashed Trump every single day and many times he fought back. I would have taken a different approach but that's Trump.

The bottom line is that both Putin and Xi behaved themselves when Trump was president. Can you say the same about Biden? Biden is a very weak president and he has shown this time and again. The guy can barely read from a tele prompter.

BTW I don't hate Biden. Not at all. I just wish he would grow a pair and be tougher on the Marxists in his own party and tyrants like Putin, Xi and Kim.
What did Trump do that was tough on Putin, Xi and especially Kim?

Shhh. Facts hurt libs feeeeeeelings
Its possible #45 made a deal with Putin which forced the US to buy Russian oil. we wont know for sure until all the dust settles after all the lawsuits filed against #45 are over and done with. Some of you may or may not remember the time #45 met with the Russian FM and Russian Ambassador, at the WH. The only other person present in the room was a Russian photographer. Rocket scientists need not be present

Reactions: zackbear and cems52
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT