ADVERTISEMENT

Right Wing Media Silent

The FBI operates under the jurisdiction of the DOJ with oversight by Congressional committees. The Special Counsel also operates under DOJ guidelines and has "full power and independent authority to exercise all investigative and prosecutorial functions and powers of the Department of Justice, the Attorney General, and any other officer or employee of the Department of Justice..."

Remember the big issue with Agent Sztrock and his texts to his girlfriend? They were FBI agents attached to the Mueller probe.
We are arguing over apples and oranges. The FBI is the FBI. The DOJ is the DOJ . The Special Counsel is appointed by the DOJ. THe Special Counsel has unlimited funds to hire lawyers that hunt for any crimes by any means necessary. The FBI can investigate crimes but they cannot prosecute . That is left up to the Special Counsel and the DOJ. That is the main reason of the Scandal with FBI agent Comey he broke the law when he decided the evidence was not good enough on Hillary even though he said she did break the law. He overstepped his authority only the DOJ and the courts can make that decision not a police officer. Then he tried to use his power and office against Trump and Trump fired him which he has every right to. This is why all that is going on right now is Comeys fault and he lied under oath and will most likely see jail time with others on this fake dossier. The Dems know this it is only a matter of time. The Dems and the deep state got caught the night Trump won . That is why they have tried to tie him to Russia but it backfired Trump was to smart for them and he knew about the fake dossier and the trap they had set for him when they thought he would never know. A great patriot spelt the beans on them and the truth is coming out.

Last edited:
Reactions: PalmaBoy
We are arguing over apples and oranges. The FBI is the FBI. The DOJ is the DOJ . The Special Counsel is appointed by the DOJ. THe Special Counsel has unlimited funds to hire lawyers the hunt for any crimes by any means necessary. The FBI can investigate crimes but they cannot prosecute . That is left up to the Special Counsel and the DOJ. That is the main reason of the Scandal with FBI agent Comey he broke the law when he decided the evidence was not good enough on Hillary even though he said she did break the law. He overstepped his authority only the DOJ and the courts can make that decision not a police officer. Then he tried to use his power and office against Trump and Trump fired him which he has every right to. This is why all that is going on right now is Comeys fault and he lied under oath and will most likely see jail time with others on this fake dossier. The Dems know this it is only a matter of time. The Dems and the deep state got caught the night Trump won . That is why they have tried to tie him to Russia but it backfired Trump was to smart for them and he knew about the fake dossier and the trap they had set for him when they thought he would never know. A great patriot spelt the beans on them and the truth is coming out.

The FBI are a part of the special counsel's investigation. Mueller can therefore bring the full force of the FBI's investigative power to bear on the Trump and his cronies. Therefore it stands to reason that Trump is being investigated by the FBI. Mueller and his staff of lawyers utilyze FBI agents to do everything from question witnesses to do pre-dawn raids on Paul Manafort's apartment to question George Pappadoolpous about his activities. Most of these tasks are done by special agents.

The FBI are a part of the special counsel's investigation. Mueller can therefore bring the full force of the FBI's investigative power to bear on the Trump and his cronies. Therefore it stands to reason that Trump is being investigated by the FBI. Mueller and his staff of lawyers utilyze FBI agents to do everything from question witnesses to do pre-dawn raids on Paul Manafort's apartment to question George Pappadoolpous about his activities. Most of these tasks are done by special agents.
Spin spin spin, dig te hole deeper!

Spin spin spin, dig te hole deeper!
lets see if I can make this easy for you. The FBI is nothing but a criminal fighting police force.
The FBI are not the DOJ they are separate identities.
The FBI does the investigation the DOJ does the prosecution.
They work together but are deferent departments.
The special counsel is not the FBI .
The Special Counsel is appointed by the DOJ.
THe Special Counsel can use the FBI to investigate but again the FBI has nothing to do with prosecuting.

lets see if I can make this easy for you. The FBI is nothing but a criminal fighting police force.
The FBI are not the DOJ they are separate identities.
The FBI does the investigation the DOJ does the prosecution.
They work together but are deferent departments.
The special counsel is not the FBI .
The Special Counsel is appointed by the DOJ.
THe Special Counsel can use the FBI to investigate but again the FBI has nothing to do with prosecuting.

That's been the point from the beginning. The grunt work being done by the special counsel is done by FBI agents. The special counsel can use the FBI to advance his investigation, just as he can use Treasury to pursue financial crimes.

Last edited:
Dow Jones was at 19,827.25 on Inauguration Day and now sits at 24,385.63. I don’t see how that signifies anything but growth. As for Hillary, we’ll see what happens but needless to say there’s going to be some explaining to do. Lol....”You’d say we are doing fine because that’s what you want to say.” I generally do, don’t you? Now please tell me how the vacancies have hurt us and what integral jobs you’re speaking of. As for the world, it’s just one big happy place right now. A few conflicts here and there with President Trump cleaning up the mess left for him, but doing well for sure.
Your facts are way off man....lol. The funny thing is using your logic Obama was the greatest president in the modern day history for our economy. First of all the Dow Jones Average was over 26000 when Trump officially took office man. Look again where it is today. Also When Obama took office it was 7949. Getting the picture? From 7949 to 26000 so by your own metric this is amazing. Also by your own metric Trump is costing the market billions with his policies now a year old. We are taking a bath. FACT! I don't believe that leaving a Dow of 26000 plus is leaving a mess.

The mess he is dealing with he created because he hired and appointed people who have been indicted for serious crimes. Obama didn't leave that. Trump did that and all you are doing is making excuse after excuse when at the end of the day these were Trumps decisions.

As for Hillary, she has had explaining to do to republicans for years. Nobody cares but them. They investigate her and find nothing. Benghazi? NOTHING. Emails? NOTHING. Allow us to offer this advice. Hillary is not president. She has no control of our government. So, why are you concerned about what she is doing and unconcerned about Trump? He is the one that has hired people that are formally charged with serious crimes. Not Hillary.

How have vacancies hurt us? It's too complicated to explain to you but I will give you a simple cliff note. When nobody is in an important job, that means that job is not being done. We don't have people to offer our US policies abroad in many key areas. So, we have no foreign policy footprint. Its really that simple. That hurts this country.

All the while you give this mess a B? No objective person in their right mind would give it a D.

Look carefully and then we can discuss it.

http://dowjonesclose.com/

Your facts are way off man....lol. The funny thing is using your logic Obama was the greatest president in the modern day history for our economy. First of all the Dow Jones Average was over 26000 when Trump officially took office man. Look again where it is today. Also When Obama took office it was 7949. Getting the picture? From 7949 to 26000 so by your own metric this is amazing. Also by your own metric Trump is costing the market billions with his policies now a year old. We are taking a bath. FACT! I don't believe that leaving a Dow of 26000 plus is leaving a mess.

The mess he is dealing with he created because he hired and appointed people who have been indicted for serious crimes. Obama didn't leave that. Trump did that and all you are doing is making excuse after excuse when at the end of the day these were Trumps decisions.

As for Hillary, she has had explaining to do to republicans for years. Nobody cares but them. They investigate her and find nothing. Benghazi? NOTHING. Emails? NOTHING. Allow us to offer this advice. Hillary is not president. She has no control of our government. So, why are you concerned about what she is doing and unconcerned about Trump? He is the one that has hired people that are formally charged with serious crimes. Not Hillary.

How have vacancies hurt us? It's too complicated to explain to you but I will give you a simple cliff note. When nobody is in an important job, that means that job is not being done. We don't have people to offer our US policies abroad in many key areas. So, we have no foreign policy footprint. Its really that simple. That hurts this country.

All the while you give this mess a B? No objective person in their right mind would give it a D.

Ok so I think we’ve settled the DJIA thing. Surprised you confused that.

The foreign policy mess was certainly an Obamacare legacy as he allowed the world to trample all over our interest. From caving to the North Koreans and Iran with their nuclear ambitions, to allowing the Russians to overrun nations, to terrorist organizations growing in power in with territory, he was a failure. So surely you see a difference right? And to think, he did despite those critically empty State Department personnel. Go figure.

As for the Dems and Hillary we’ll have to see what happens. Perhaps nothing but considering we know for a fact Steele used Russian intel sources there may be the infamous collusion everyone’s looking for.

I can’t wait to see how it all shakes out.

Reactions: bobbie jo
You can show them all you want to they can not debate policy because it shows how cr

The foreign policy mess was certainly an Obamacare legacy as he allowed the world to trample all over our interest. From caving to the North Koreans and Iran with their nuclear ambitions, to allowing the Russians to overrun nations, to terrorist organizations growing in power in with territory, he was a failure. So surely you see a difference right? And to think, he did despite those critically empty State Department personnel. Go figure.

As for the Dems and Hillary we’ll have to see what happens. Perhaps nothing but considering we know for a fact Steele used Russian intel sources there may be the infamous collusion everyone’s looking for.

well said but CD and the others will stick their heads in the sand even when this shakes out .

Every opportunity to discuss it is a chance for people to learn. They’ll either block you or they’ll learn. By the way, I learn too but I do my very best to stay fully informed.

You can show them all you want to they can not debate policy because it shows how cr

well said but CD and the others will stick their heads in the sand even when this shakes out .

No we have not. What you sent has the DJI average over 26000 by the time Trump was inaugurated. Try again.

Every opportunity to discuss it is a chance for people to learn. They’ll either block you or they’ll learn. By the way, I learn too but I do my very best to stay fully informed.
Well said and everyone no matter what side of politics would just hold there selfs Accountable the system would work and compromise would be a great thing.

Reactions: Cane919
We all need to get better informed and stop letting the career politicians and their surrogates (the media) hold us hostage.

Well said and everyone no matter what side of politics would just hold there selfs Accountable the system would work and compromise would be a great thing.

Lord knows I’ve been wrong before but I think I have this one right.
If you are counting facts as “having this one right” then yes you are correct!! However we have other versions of reality here in the lounge! It’s not always based on facts! It’s often based on censorship! Best of luck

Well as I’ve said this just isn’t to difficult. I’m ready to get back to football though.

If you are counting facts as “having this one right” then yes you are correct!! However we have other versions of reality here in the lounge! It’s not always based on facts! It’s often based on censorship! Best of luck

Both sides have been conditioned to distrust the other side. It’s purposeful and has literally had torn us apart. It’s time to stop, trust but verify, and start thinking for ourselves.

Agree shouldn’t be difficult at all, yet it still is.

I’m not sure what you’re looking at CD but trust me, you’re wrong.
Nope...sure i am right. Positive in fact. The Dow is actually -.73 YTD. You are either not understanding what you are reviewing or....

I figured out the confusion I think. I our growth since President Trump stepped into office and you’re talking about this year. For clarification my grade was based on his first year.

Don’t do that, it’s beneath you. You made a mistake, it’s ok but now trying to play it off makes it look bad. The fact is the economy is Growing and that’s good for all of us.

It takes..what? A year for his policies to kick in? I just look at it like by the time his policies kick in...the Dow is talking the dump.

Don’t do that, it’s beneath you. You made a mistake, it’s ok but now trying to play it off makes it look bad. The fact is the economy is Growing and that’s good for all of us.
This is the classic CD double down!! And no it’s not beneath him!! It’s normal everyday tactics

Growing?What did it do today?

It’s called a reset. We’re due for a big one but by all accounts our economy is growing under this President. It’s a good thing and it’s ok if you like it.
But it isn't....it grew under Obama. Trump put in his policies and as they take hold it is tanking. Reset? Does that mean tanking?

How familiar are you with the market? Pull up market rest and that should help you.

As for Obama, that’s really almost laughable. He tried though, and certainly won’t go down as the worst President in my lifetime. That honor goes to Carter. A great guy, but awful President.

But it isn't....it grew under Obama. Trump put in his policies and as they take hold it is tanking. Reset? Does that mean tanking?

How familiar are you with the market? Pull up market rest and that should help you.

As for Obama, that’s really almost laughable. He tried though, and certainly won’t go down as the worst President in my lifetime. That honor goes to Carter. A great guy, but awful President.
Wait...you just praised Trump for doing nowhere what obama did with the Dow. Hmmmmmm

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT