ADVERTISEMENT

Should Trump hang for giving Russians pass word level classified information?

General McMasters just held a press conference and summarily denied that fake news bullshit. Once again you prove yourself to be a liberal piece of shit who has the research and argument skills of a deaf, dumb,
and drunken three legged dog. Take your anti-American communist far left liberal ass to Caracas, Venezuela and eat snake meat for the rest of your life.

Reactions: e_cushing
Per Washington Post who stands by story and brought down Nixon. Nixon also denied Watergate. Washington Post or General McMasters lol?
And since Bob Woodward(Wash Post) was one of two responsible for majority of sorry and articles regarding Nixon and Watergate says it's not even close to a Nixon type situation!! The guy fired an FBI director get a grip! You Liberals so pathetic you cling onto every little thing!!

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
General McMasters just held a press conference and summarily denied that fake news bullshit. Once again you prove yourself to be a liberal piece of shit who has the research and argument skills of a deaf, dumb,
and drunken three legged dog. Take your anti-American communist far left liberal ass to Caracas, Venezuela and eat snake meat for the rest of your life.
Here goes another traitor pledging his undying support to Comrade Trump.

To be fair he denied something they didn't report, and actually didn't comment on what they did.

The fake news is the fake denial.

And since Bob Woodward(Wash Post) was one of two responsible for majority of sorry and articles regarding Nixon and Watergate says it's not even close to a Nixon type situation!! The guy fired an FBI director get a grip! You Liberals so pathetic you cling onto every little thing!!
Bro, when are you going to put down the liberal,conservative stuff aside put the USA first?

Bro, when are you going to put down the liberal,conservative stuff aside put the USA first?
I clearly stand with country Norm which is why when CD posts a picture of a downed black hawk with lol I call him out! You don't like our President I get it. However with most here it goes beyond that and the level of lies they'll tell to sell it isn't constructive. You don't like Teump no worries I can see reasons for some, however we as a country have lost all class and decorum when telling our side. Our enemies feed of this!

Here goes another traitor pledging his undying support to Comrade Trump.

spare me your self serving liberal bullshit. The OP peddles a fake claim directly rebutted by the ONLY three people who were there: Tillerson, McMasters, and Dana Powell. Washington Post is a liberal bitch whore paper renowned for liberal propoganda and cited to nothing but "anonymous" sources who weren't even there. Then the OP has the audacity to call for the President to be executed. Then YOU have the audacity to go your bullshit nazi/comrade Trump/racist tag. blah blah blah.

Give me a break- you liberals and your pathetic cesspool of circlejerking of fake news, conspiracy theories, and racism/nazi tags never cease to amaze. fortunately you people are in the minority and decent minded Americans have had it with the type of bullshit that you, your far left liberal goons, and the liberal bith whore media peddle on a daily basis.

Last edited:
To be fair he denied something they didn't report, and actually didn't comment on what they did.

The fake news is the fake denial.

Jesus effing Christ man what the hell were you listening to just now? McMasters SPECIFICALLY denied that Trump divulged either classified info or details about operations, methods, or sources.

Conspire on liberals. You keep grinding it out and fighting the good fight.

I clearly stand with country Norm which is why when CD posts a picture of a downed black hawk with lol I call him out! You don't like our President I get it. However with most here it goes beyond that and the level of lies they'll tell to sell it isn't constructive. You don't like Teump no worries I can see reasons for some, however we as a country have lost all class and decorum when telling our side. Our enemies feed of this!
I never question YOUR patriotism but and I understand that you're conservative and if read some of my posts you'll find that I'm conservative on some things and liberal on others but damn this shit has to stop. If the Republicans had put a more suitable candidate like John Kasich, I would have voted for him over Hillary. Trump is fuggin train wreck you know it, I know it.

I never question YOUR patriotism but and I understand that you're conservative and if read some of my posts you'll find that I'm conservative on some things and liberal on others but damn this shit has to stop. If the Republicans had put a more suitable candidate like John Kasich, I would have voted for him over Hillary. Trump is fuggin train wreck you know it, I know it.
Think we have much in common, honestly though I'll defer regarding Trump I think it's early, think he's had a lot of traffic and interference, think the media has painted him terribly. I'm cheering for whinever has the job. It's my President regardless if I voted for him or not.

spare me your self serving liberal bullshit. The OP peddles a fake claim directly rebutted by the ONLY three people who were there: Tillerson, McMasters, and Dana Powell. Washington Post is a liberal bitch whore paper renowned for liberal propoganda and cited to nothing but "anonymous" sources who weren't even there. Then the OP has the audacity to call for the President to be executed. Then YOU have the audacity to go your bullshit nazi/comrade Trump/racist tag. blah blah blah.

Give me a break- you liberals and your pathetic cesspool of circlejerking of fake news, conspiracy theories, and racism/nazi tags never cease to amaze. fortunately you people are in the minority and decent minded Americans have had it with the type of bullshit that you, your far left liberal goons, and the liberal bith whore media peddle on a daily basis.
I didn't call you a Nazi, not yet anyway. I called you a TRAITOR. You have the audacity to call President Obama "anti American and constantly regurgitate a bunch of misleading nonsensical garbage. But Comrade Trump has done far more anti American shit since fuggin January than Obama did in 8 years in office. YOUR BOY Bill O'Reilly even asked Comrade Trump why he had such a cozy relationship with Vladimir Putin who is a murderer, Trump's response "What makes us so much better, we've got alot killers too" you didn't say Jack shit about that did you? If Obama would have said that you hypocritical muthafuggas would have a a fuggin stroke so YOU SPARE ME with you're self righteous bullshit! 99.9 percent of what you say is just that. BULLSHIT!
Your vitriol criticism of this country's first African American president just oozes of racism and you just can't help yourself. "Liberal bitch whore media" blah blah blah. Wash, spin repeat with you. You're becoming so fuggin predictable it's damn near comical.

Think we have much in common, honestly though I'll defer regarding Trump I think it's early, think he's had a lot of traffic and interference, think the media has painted him terribly. I'm cheering for whinever has the job. It's my President regardless if I voted for him or not.
Alot of which is self inflicted. Can we agree on that?

I didn't call you a Nazi, not yet anyway. I called you a TRAITOR. You have the audacity to call President Obama "anti American and constantly regurgitate a bunch of misleading nonsensical garbage. But Comrade Trump has done far more anti American shit since fuggin January than Obama did in 8 years in office. YOUR BOY Bill O'Reilly even asked Comrade Trump why he had such a cozy relationship with Vladimir Putin who is a murderer, Trump's response "What makes us so much better, we've got alot killers too" you didn't say Jack shit about that did you? If Obama would have said that you hypocritical muthafuggas would have a a fuggin stroke so YOU SPARE ME with you're self righteous bullshit! 99.9 percent of what you say is just that. BULLSHIT!
Your vitriol criticism of this country's first African American president just oozes of racism and you just can't help yourself. "Liberal bitch whore media" blah blah blah. Wash, spin repeat with you. You're becoming so fuggin predictable it's damn near comical.

My criticism of Obama oozes of racism to you because you refuse to ignore COLD HARD FACTS and statistics that I have CONSISTENTLY provided.

but I hope you liberals continue with the racist, Nazi, and whatever bullshit tag you want to throw, because that's all you people can do which is why the Democratic Party has lost over 1000 seats in the last eight years. You liberals don't have shit for answers except to call everybody a racist, promote radical far left liberalism, and rely on the liberal bitch whore media to daily spew fake news like diarrhea. Please carry on!

My criticism of Obama oozes of racism to you because you refuse to ignore COLD HARD FACTS and statistics that I have CONSISTENTLY provided.

but I hope you liberals continue with the racist, Nazi, and whatever bullshit tag you want to throw, because that's all you people can do which is why the Democratic Party has lost over 1000 seats in the last eight years. You liberals don't have shit for answers except to call everybody a racist, promote radical far left liberalism, and rely on the liberal bitch whore media to daily spew fake news like diarrhea. Please carry on!
Most if not all those bullshit statistics are either misleading or flat out untrue. Trust me, I researched your bullshit. But I guess you can baffle the average person with your bullshit rather than dazzle them with your brilliance.

Oh no doubt! It's like when you were in Navy and you had a Commander or Capt of ship at end of day you knew the correct thing was support him.
Yeah and by that same token the Captain or Commanding Officer has absolute authority and is ultimately responsible for everything that happens under his or her command no matter what. If a ship runs aground or collides with another ship, that's his ass no matter if he was on the bridge or in his rack sleeping. He or she is the first person to get fired. Trump blames everyone but himself for the shit that's wrong with this administration. That's lot leadership to me bro.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
Most if not all those bullshit statistics are either misleading or flat out untrue. Trust me, I researched your bullshit. But I guess you can baffle the average person with your bullshit rather than dazzle them with your brilliance.

Wrong. my statistics accurately reflected Obama's failure. Only his blind loyalists can't see the forest for the trees when it comes to his shit record, especially before the U.S. Supreme Court.

He graduated from the best law school in all of Opa Locka St. Thomas. No brilliance there trust me on this lol.

Reactions: normsmith
He graduated from the best law school in all of Opa Locka St. Thomas. No brilliance there trust me on this lol.

You keep trying to marginalize me by saying I graduated from St Thomas Law School. Like anyone gives a shit besides you. Look at your research skill- buzzfeed, the heavy, and huffington post. Fake news Washington Post article rebutted. Look at your arguments- almost always in the hypothetical, speculation, or strawman. Look at your writing skills- calling people racists, Nazis, and bigots. You are a hack. A mental midget worthless little liberal worm shit. there's more intelligence and lawyering skill in my balls than in that weak minded liberal bitch brain of yours. I shit on people like you.

And you, you're liberal trash, someone who just stated he wants the President to be hung, who peddles more bullshit on this Board than a Texas cattle rancher on a farm, and who promotes flaming far left liberal communist propaganda which flies in the face of traditional American values, the Constituon, and what the majority decent minded Americans support.

You keep trying to marginalize me by saying I graduated from St Thomas Law School. Like anyone gives a shit besides you. Look at your research skill- buzzfeed, the heavy, and huffington post. Fake news Washington Post article rebutted. Look at your arguments- almost always in the hypothetical, speculation, or strawman. Look at your writing skills- calling people racists, Nazis, and bigots. You are a hack. A mental midget worthless little liberal worm shit. there's more intelligence and lawyering skill in my balls than in that weak minded liberal bitch brain of yours. I shit on people like you.

And you, you're liberal trash, someone who just stated he wants the President to be hung, who peddles more bullshit on this Board than a Texas cattle rancher on a farm, and who promotes flaming far left liberal communist propaganda which flies in the face of traditional American values, the Constituon, and what the majority decent minded Americans support.
The majority voted against Trump. MaNY wanted him.impeached. Now he committed a capitol offense punishable by death. You're so preoccupied with racist ideology you can't see the forest from the trees. Wake up dumbazz!

The majority voted against Trump. MaNY wanted him.impeached. Now he committed a capitol offense punishable by death. You're so preoccupied with racist ideology you can't see the forest from the trees. Wake up dumbazz!

You keep fighting the good fight. Maxine Waters, Nanci Pelosi, and Schumer need the company. Keep checking buzzfeed for sources.

Can you ever have a discussion in which it doesn't end with you going on a name calling tirade?

How do you feel that your core beliefs are in agreement with Nazis, racist, and pro-Russian citizens? Does that worry you at all? Please don't mention Obama, Clinton, or liberals in your answer, and don't attack me for questioning you this.

You keep fighting the good fight. Maxine Waters, Nanci Pelosi, and Schumer need the company. Keep checking buzzfeed for sources.

How is your reaction
Jesus effing Christ man what the hell were you listening to just now? McMasters SPECIFICALLY denied that Trump divulged either classified info or details about operations, methods, or sources.

Conspire on liberals. You keep grinding it out and fighting the good fight.

He said "sources and methods" and that was never mentioned in the article.

Can you ever have a discussion in which it doesn't end with you going on a name calling tirade?

How do you feel that your core beliefs are in agreement with Nazis, racist, and pro-Russian citizens? Does that worry you at all? Please don't mention Obama, Clinton, or liberals in your answer, and don't attack me for questioning you this.

Don't you ever tell me how or how not to defend myself. I get called a racist, a Nazi, and all kinds of bullshit on this Board but these liberals almost every time I have an opinion that doesn't perfectly align with far left liberal views. like hell I'm going to back down and let you goddamn liberals run your mouths with your false accusations of racism, conspiracy theories, and unsubstantiated fake news calling for the President to be hung.

The thing I deapise the most about these Liberals is their attempts to suppress speech and shut people down by falsely labeling them and then flawedly claiming the moral high ground.

If you liberals want a discussion, then you'll get one. If you want low brow personal attacks, then baby put on the music and let's get dancing.

Don't you ever tell me how or how not to defend myself. I get called a racist, a Nazi, and all kinds of bullshit on this Board but these liberals almost every time I have an opinion that doesn't perfectly align with far left liberal views. like hell I'm going to back down and let you goddamn liberals run your mouths with your false accusations of racism, conspiracy theories, and unsubstantiated fake news calling for the President to be hung.

If you liberals want a discussion, then you'll get one. If you want low brow personal attacks, then baby put on the music and let's get dancing.
He ought to be hung! Not worth the price of a bullet.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships

I asked you a serious question, which you refrained from answering. I truly am interested in how you feel about the fact that your political allies are Nazis and racists. Does that make you question your loyalty to Trump? It is hard for me to say your loyalty to America because at no point in time loyalty to America and Nazis should go hand in hand.

The thing I deapise the most about these Liberals is their attempts to suppress speech and shut people down by falsely labeling them and then flawedly claiming the moral high ground.

I thought you are proud of your neo Nazi ideology and blatant racism. Hell hath frozen over if you are now repudiating your core beliefs. If so I'm glad you have evolved. No one is unredeemable in my view.

Reactions: normsmith
He said "sources and methods" and that was never mentioned in the article.

Correct, but the thrust is to accuse/claim that Trump is disclosing specific methods, operations, sources to Russia re: ISIS May endanger our allies. the Washigtonn Post merely floated "anonymous sources" which was bullshit there's only three people were present when those discussions occurred: Tillerson, McMasters, and Dana Powell, and all three of them refuted it. It was a total hit piece.

I asked you a serious question, which you refrained from answering. I truly am interested in how you feel about the fact that your political allies are Nazis and racists. Does that make you question your loyalty to Trump? It is hard for me to say your loyalty to America because at no point in time loyalty to America and Nazis should go hand in hand.

My political allies are not Nazis and racists. That is what you liberals love to do – you love to spew out of false narratives and then try to ask leading questions to bait people into falling for that false narrative. Try again

My political allies are not Nazis and racists. That is what you liberals love to do – you love to spew out of false narratives and then try to ask leading questions to bait people into falling for that false narrative. Try again

Its hard to take your point of view seriously when you deny the fact that there is a massive white nationalist, nazi, and racist movement that is going on in America right now that have united under their support of Trump. What happened in Charlottesville wasn't some liberal scam. The videos of Trump supporters screaming at black people to go back to Africa are not made up. I would think anyone with self-respect would sit there and say to themselves, "just maybe there is something I am missing," if my beliefs truly don't align with these groups.

Its hard to take your point of view seriously when you deny the fact that there is a massive white nationalist, nazi, and racist movement that is going on in America right now that have united under their support of Trump. What happened in Charlottesville wasn't some liberal scam. The videos of Trump supporters screaming at black people to go back to Africa are not made up. I would think anyone with self-respect would sit there and say to themselves, "just maybe there is something I am missing," if my beliefs truly don't align with these groups.

That group is not a "massive" representation of the GOP. Just stop. A bunch of fringe white nationalists don't embody the entire Republican Party from coast to coast. Please. I don't hold the Democratic Party out as an entire party of black supremecists just because thousands of black lives matter people shout for cops to die and vote Democrat. there are fringe radicals in every political party.

Stop over generalizing. White supremacists and racists exist in the GOP just as much as black supremacist and racists exist in the Democratic Party. I denounce racism in all forms. Liberals don't have the right to incite violence against Republicans during rallies and other public venues any more than conservatives do intimidating minorities in the same manner.

that's a non-issue so why don't we move on to something more substantive and specific

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT