ADVERTISEMENT

Should Trump hang for giving Russians pass word level classified information?

Hilarious they were in my old neighborhood!! Place was a zoo!! How about the Berkeley girl, "um like it effects felons in swing states like a Florida like because a huge segment of the like population are felons like" so to sum it up Cems that white girl said most black people in Fla are felons!! Think she watches Fake Faux News??

Your wait is over. Please respond.

1) For starters his Muslim ban is unconstitutional although the courts will have the final say. So far he's on the losing end of that argument. The reason he's losing this fight is because he has publicly stated this ban is a religious ban.

2) Trumpcare will put 24 million people without healthcare. We should be adding people to the healthcare roll not removing them.

3) He fired Comey while under investigation. Not a smart thing to do. It's about the timing of this firing. If he had done this in January no problem. 75% of Americans think a special prosecutor should be brought in.

4) Trump lies incessantly and as a result so does his people. He lies about trivial things like the size of the crowd at his inaugural address. Also, where's the evidence Obama wire tapped Trump tower? He lied about the circumstances surrounding the Comey firing.

5) The latest. He gave the Russians classified information. Do you think that was a wise thing to do?

1) he's trying to keep country safe from savages wanting to kill us!!! Plus Muslims suck up welfare
2) 24 million now?? You need a math lesson, Osamacare being dropped by providers and your blaming Trump
3) trump isn't under investigation!!! Everyone has said this over and over, the fact that you and your piss boy CD need to lie shows how weak your side is!
4) Obama tapped his entire campaign either your retarded or just that stupid! How do you think they "unmasked" wiretaps!
5) and more bullshit, not a single person in room saw that! It's more liberal media bullshit and it's been proven false
Scary part is your low class half a retard dumb ass repeats lies full knowing they are lies!! Your a Mutt!!

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
And again your not to bright!!! Where did I say Woodward wasn't involved?????? I said Woodward stated "this isn't like Nixon" so Mutt before you decide to twist facts get them straight! Otherwise just keep quiet! EVERYTIME you try and make a point or sound like you have half a brain you make yourself look foolish! Nice try troll

Your feeble attempt to downplay this investigation will not work. Stick with real news' sources and not Fox Fake News. Your ignorance is astounding. You are so blinded by Trump's stupidity that you can't see the man's faults.

Your feeble attempt to downplay this investigation will not work. Stick with real news' sources and not Fox Fake News. Your ignorance is astounding. You are so blinded by Trump's stupidity that you can't see the man's faults.
What investigation? Who's running it? FBI said under oath there wasn't one!! And "feeble" the truth is feeble? Ignorant?? The the shut for brains who keeps repeating lies!!

Your wait is over. Please respond.

1) For starters his Muslim ban is unconstitutional although the courts will have the final say. So far he's on the losing end of that argument. The reason he's losing this fight is because he has publicly stated this ban is a religious ban.

2) Trumpcare will put 24 million people without healthcare. We should be adding people to the healthcare roll not removing them.

3) He fired Comey while under investigation. Not a smart thing to do. It's about the timing of this firing. If he had done this in January no problem. 75% of Americans think a special prosecutor should be brought in.

4) Trump lies incessantly and as a result so does his people. He lies about trivial things like the size of the crowd at his inaugural address. Also, where's the evidence Obama wire tapped Trump tower? He lied about the circumstances surrounding the Comey firing.

5) The latest. He gave the Russians classified information. Do you think that was a wise thing to do?
1- it's not a Muslim ban. It was a temporary restriction on immigration from key terrorist nations. Other presidents including democrats have done this before. The only reason it was stopped was because Obama made a secret trip to Hawaii to coach up the judge he had hand picked.
2-trumpcare, if that's what you want to call it, is just a watered down version of what trump wants but unfortunately career politicians are afraid of upsetting the Apple cart and will not support any healthcare plan trump proposes. His plan as far as I can tell is an improvement over Obamacare but still leaves a lot to be desired. That said there is nothing illegal or unethical about it.
3-crying chuck schumer and nearly every member of the Democratic Party has asked for Comey to be fired over the last 6 months. Trump gave everyone what they wanted. A special prosecutor can not be brought in until there are findings upon which to prosecute. As of right now there are no findings.
4-trump has the biggest ego I have ever seen and he refuses to ever admit a mistake and feels the need to always pump things up in a sales person kind of way. It is not presidential and he needs to cut it out. It I still not illegal or unethical, just stupid.
5-there is absolutely no proof he gave the Russians classified information. None.

I will wait for more facts now.

In his speeches leading up to the general election he kept mentioning "crooked Hillary shared classified info & she doesn't deserve to be president." There has to be consequences." No one is above the law." The potus is by no means exempt; is in no way the exception. If found Guilty impeachment is too good for him.

In his speeches leading up to the general election he kept mentioning "crooked Hillary shared classified info & she doesn't deserve to be president." There has to be consequences." No one is above the law." The potus is by no means exempt; is in no way the exception. If found Guilty impeachment is too good for him.
If you are found guilty of murder you should be given the death penalty.

See how that works? You didn't kill anyone but by phasing my statement the way I did I am technicallly correct. If trump can fly I think he may be superman. Who cares about if. Let the facts play out. If Obama rapes a puppy he practices beastiality pedophilia. See how stupid that sounds?

If you are found guilty of murder you should be given the death penalty.

See how that works? You didn't kill anyone but by phasing my statement the way I did I am technicallly correct. If trump can fly I think he may be superman. Who cares about if. Let the facts play out. If Obama rapes a puppy he practices beastiality pedophilia. See how stupid that sounds?
Trump is supposed to be the leader of the free world. The punishment should fit the crime. No ands, ifs or buts

Hilarious they were in my old neighborhood!! Place was a zoo!! How about the Berkeley girl, "um like it effects felons in swing states like a Florida like because a huge segment of the like population are felons like" so to sum it up Cems that white girl said most black people in Fla are felons!! Think she watches Fake Faux News??

You and the other right wingers are missing the point of who these laws are targeting. It's mostly the older black folks who don't have access to governmental agencies that provide IDs. Not the younger folks in that video. Fox Fake News' attempt to show there is no issue in the Black community for these laws is pathetic and you're a Dumbass for listening to another distorted news report from that rag.

1) he's trying to keep country safe from savages wanting to kill us!!! Plus Muslims suck up welfare
2) 24 million now?? You need a math lesson, Osamacare being dropped by providers and your blaming Trump
3) trump isn't under investigation!!! Everyone has said this over and over, the fact that you and your piss boy CD need to lie shows how weak your side is!
4) Obama tapped his entire campaign either your retarded or just that stupid! How do you think they "unmasked" wiretaps!
5) and more bullshit, not a single person in room saw that! It's more liberal media bullshit and it's been proven false
Scary part is your low class half a retard dumb ass repeats lies full knowing they are lies!! Your a Mutt!!

You are again a lying dumbass.

Doing guilty of what? What law did he break? Tell me

Maybe this might bring you up to speed on Trump and Russia investigation. In my opinion, this is a fair and balanced perspective of the Russia investigation as of now.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-fact-check-far-case-closed-trump-russia-072555957--politics.html
The Deplorables here will dismiss any journalistic facts you put up as fake news. Don't play their game. They are so programmed anything that doesn't come directly from Fearless Leader is fake. Just enjoy being right about Trump mess and say: "I told you so."

Reactions: cems52
Hitler was a proponent of pride in the country of Germany. A big part of his rise to power was focused on getting the German people to love their homeland. This philosophy is actually quite nice. Brits should love England. Greeks should love Greece. If someone running for office in Greece was preaching that the Greek people should love their country should that person be demonized because that was something Hitler did? Hitler was unequivocally the biggest piece of shit in human history. My point is just that I'm sure if anyone dug into it enough they could find some common belief between Hitler and any modern politician. I'm sure it is easy to say Trump has some beliefs that fall in line with white nationalists just like if is easy to say that Obama had some beliefs that fall in line with radical Islamic terrorists.
Hitler made a scapegoat of minority groups. Just like Trump.
He lied to the German people. Just like Trump.
He suppressed the independent press. Just like Trump is trying to do.
He appealed to most base instincts of Germans. Like Trump.
He murdered opposition. Not yet but working on it.
Your defense of Hitler is beneath contempt and full of shit. Americans died defeating that megalomaniac. You cheapened their valor.

And since Bob Woodward(Wash Post) was one of two responsible for majority of sorry and articles regarding Nixon and Watergate says it's not even close to a Nixon type situation!! The guy fired an FBI director get a grip! You Liberals so pathetic you cling onto every little thing!!
LOL because Woodward doesn't do investigative reporting anymore dumbazz. You just outstupided yourself. Personal best for your dumbest post of the week. But week is young.

Pure bullshit. It is a bipartisan Committee. You have ZERO facts- just innuendo, emotional driven hate, and speculation. Which is exactly the bullshit fake news your liberal CNN and MSNBC are feeding you.
You react like a needy teenage girl on proverbial rag. Can't you get your emotions in check. I know your idol did a lot of screaming and gesturing but get a grip dude.

Your defense of Hitler is beneath contempt and full of shit. Americans died defeating that megalomaniac. You cheapened their valor.
This post proves you have absolutely no reading comprehension. I can no longer converse with you, you are too stupid.

Also,
Liberals work to enslave minority groups, just like Hitler
Liberals control the media and dictate what is reported just like Hitler.
Your third line makes no sense.
The Clintons have murdered over thirty people to help them attain power.
And once again you were too stupid to read and understand my post.

Also,
Liberals work to enslave minority groups, just like Hitler
Liberals control the media and dictate what is reported just like Hitler.
Your third line makes no sense.
The Clintons have murdered over thirty people to help them attain power.
And once again you were too stupid to read and understand my post.
You're delusional. Enjoy your day.

That tweet didn't help.
Makes McMaster look horrible. A patriot like McMaster does not deserve to be put in a position like that.

Take his damn Twitter account away, that was gasoline on a hot stove.

I'm annoyed.

Pure bullshit. It is a bipartisan Committee. You have ZERO facts- just innuendo, emotional driven hate, and speculation. Which is exactly the bullshit fake news your liberal CNN and MSNBC are feeding you.
Yeah and your Fox and Breibart news is gleaming example of objectivity. You fuggin hypocrites kill me trying to decide for others what news is fake and what's real or creditable. STFU. You don't what what the fu** your talking about with your "emotional driven hate" bullshit ass comment. Who the f**k do you think you are trying to tell me how I feel? Devin Nunes met with someone at the White House and was given some information about the Russian investigation and instead of sharing that information with his fellow committee members, he went straight to Comrade Trump. THAT IS A FACT! Everything I say is well thought out and fact based unlike some people I notice who put a bunch of misleading, half or untrue bullshit on here thinking they're experts on American politics and world affairs. Your deep disdain for liberalism in and of itself is fuggin racist to it's core and you can say all you want about how you're not a racist and object racism but your posts say otherwise you just think people don't have sense enough to decipher your bullshit code words. Not I says the Captain.

Yeah and your Fox and Breibart news is gleaming example of objectivity. You fuggin hypocrites kill me trying to decide for others what news is fake and what's real or creditable. STFU. You don't what what the fu** your talking about with your "emotional driven hate" bullshit ass comment. Who the f**k do you think you are trying to tell me how I feel? Devin Nunes met with someone at the White House and was given some information about the Russian investigation and instead of sharing that information with his fellow committee members, he went straight to Comrade Trump. THAT IS A FACT! Everything I say is well thought out and fact based unlike some people I notice who put a bunch of misleading, half or untrue bullshit on here thinking they're experts on American politics and world affairs. Your deep disdain for liberalism in and of itself is fuggin racist to it's core and you can say all you want about how you're not a racist and object racism but your posts say otherwise you just think people don't have sense enough to decipher your bullshit code words. Not I says the Captain.
I agree that fox and breightbart are ridiculous, but no more or less so than CNN and the like. Who can you believe? Every media outlet has an agenda and exist as a money making vehicle. The need guys, ratings, or subscriptions so they pander to their audience. Each side quotes their sides media and each side discredits the others media. That's why I don't get worked up. I sit back and wait and see what the facts are. Right now there is little meat to any of these stories. Sure Trump said grab their pussies. Liberals say black people are too stupid to use the internet. Both are stupid. We need to focus on the real facts and important issues. No one has shown any facts that are an issue other than things that hurt peoples feelings.

Just a question. I want to know if you stand by what you said the other day? You called all Trump supporters traitors. I'm no traitor, sir.

BTW you asked me to comment on a post I didn't make the other day, I gave you my honest interpretation and you never had the courtesy to acknowledge my reply, I figure it was because you didn't like my answer. I can't claim to understand what it's like to walk in your shoes but you haven't walked in mine either. You made some very disturbing comments in that thread after you were incensed about the Mooshell taking her fat ass to Hawaii comment by advarkas.

Have a good one.
Dr. Thug, my fault for not responding to you. I did read your response, I was in bar enjoying libations with an attorney friend of mine talking political stuff and got sidetracked but you're right, it's not that I didn't like your reply but I didn't agree with it or think it was an acceptable excuse for him saying shit like that but I also didn't hold you responsible because neither you or I can be responsible for the actions of others. He knows exactly what he's saying and the connotations behind his comments or at least he should. At YOUR behest, I tried to give that dude the benefit of the doubt but at the end of the day he is who he is. I don't think you are a traitor. You and I had a discussion months ago as to who you really supported. Do I think Donald Trump is loyal to the United States? I'll say it right now. No, I don't. Do I think he's a traitor, yes I do or irretrievably stupid either way he's patently unfit to be president of the United States IMO. I think I told you once before that any other Republican candidate would have been a better choice than Hillary. I personally like John Kasich. As far as I'm concerned you're alright in my book. I don't agree with everything that you say and I'm sure that you don't agree with everything that I say and that's fine. Shit happens.

Dr. Thug, my fault for not responding to you. I did read your response, I was in bar enjoying libations with an attorney friend of mine talking political stuff and got sidetracked but you're right, it's not that I didn't like your reply but I didn't agree with it or think it was an acceptable excuse for him saying shit like that but I also didn't hold you responsible because neither you or I can be responsible for the actions of others. He knows exactly what he's saying and the connotations behind his comments or at least he should. At YOUR behest, I tried to give that dude the benefit of the doubt but at the end of the day he is who he is. I don't think you are a traitor. You and I had a discussion months ago as to who you really supported. Do I think Donald Trump is loyal to the United States? I'll say it right now. No, I don't. Do I think he's a traitor, yes I do or irretrievably stupid either way he's patently unfit to be president of the United States IMO. I think I told you once before that any other Republican candidate would have been a better choice than Hillary. I personally like John Kasich. As far as I'm concerned you're alright in my book. I don't agree with everything that you say and I'm sure that you don't agree with everything that I say and that's fine. Shit happens.
Damn Norm, we almost had a lottery empire going!!

All good, my friend.

Reactions: OzonaCane1

Please... Your hypocrisy permeates through my computer screen and fouls up my office... Spare me the self-righteous bullshit and work on getting some bona fide facts of collusion, rather than 3 straight replies of racist allegations and spin. It is truly comical to see the left succumb to Trump Derangement Syndrome.

You and @e_cushing and even now @OzonaCane1 treat me with respect so I treat you guys with respect despite our differences of opinions.
Only because you listen and have reasonable discourse whether you agree or not. If you behaved like some of the other foolish people in this thread I would not treat you respectfully, but respect is earned and your behaviors earned my respect, even though you are wrong...:)

Please... Your hypocrisy permeates through my computer screen and fouls up my office... Spare me the self-righteous bullshit and work on getting some bona fide facts of collusion, rather than 3 straight replies of racist allegations and spin. It is truly comical to see the left succumb to Trump Derangement Syndrome.
"Trump Derangement syndrome" another idiotic ass comment from someone blindly supporting an anti American cocksucking lying piece of shit commy bastard. You wouldn't know a fact if it jumped up and kicked you in the balls! Get the Fugg outta here!

Only because you listen and have reasonable discourse whether you agree or not. If you behaved like some of the other foolish people in this thread I would not treat you respectfully, but respect is earned and your behaviors earned my respect, even though you are wrong...:)
No even though you don't agree with me, doesn't make me wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT