ADVERTISEMENT

Should Trump hang for giving Russians pass word level classified information?

That is the essence of media though. They sensationalize everything, and lets not pretend it is one sided. This is a massive problem on both sides of the spectrum. There is no balanced approach because their job is to make money.

I agree that far right news outlets have done the same to Obama. It is present on both sides, it doesn't justify the far left media to do to Trump what the far right media did or didn't do to Obama. You can justify improper fake news by citing improper fake news from the other side. Wrong is wrong no matter from where it comes.

For me I find balanced news outlets to be Politico, Daily Business Insider, C-SPAN, CBS, and surprisingly the BBC who has a great crew for reporting in America.

Reactions: OzonaCane1
Russia was a different type of adversary during the Reagan years. I think that in today's world isis and radical Islamic terrorism are a much greater threat to the world and on this Russia and the us find themselves fighting on the same side.

Russia on our side? Reagan just rolled over in his grave. Don't be naïve. Russia hate us. They hate our western values just like the terrorists.

When there are cold hard FACTS. Not liberal hate driven emotion. Not arguments in the hypothetical about well what if this then that... Not unsubstantiated speculation. Not constant conspiracy theories. Not fake news from BuzzFeed, The Heavy, and Huffington Post. FACTS.

You have 150 FBI agents working to gather FACTS. You have BOTH Senate and House Intel committees conducting hearings and gathering FACTS. When ALL the facts are known, then we will know what we need to know. All the hysterical little liberals want to run around and convict and hang him without ONE shred of bona fide evidence of collusion.

It's beyond pathetic, and rather than focus on rebranding the Democratic Party to win back all of the counties it lost in battleground states, the Democrats simply want to cry conspiracy theories, obstruct, and call Trump and his supporters bigots. well if the Democrats want to run with that losing strategy which has lost them 1,000 seats in the last 8 years, then fine by me. Crying conspiracy theories and branding Republicans racists isn't a political strategy, it is full blown irrational behavior as part of suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

More John F Kennedys, less Nancy Pelosis, and the Democrats might finally get back to being a respectable political party which stands for something other than being hijacked by far left liberalism.
ROLMAO....keep asking for cold facts. A special counsel has got this.

ROLMAO....keep asking for cold facts. A special counsel has got this.
Yes he will, you Liberals and your lies have caused so much confusion and bullshit. Once all out and your parties reputation totally destroyed you people will finally go away!! Can't wait till these cards all on table and you people will be made to look stupid and full of shit once again!!

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Russia on our side? Reagan just rolled over in his grave. Don't be naïve. Russia hate us. They hate our western values just like the terrorists.
Was a different Russia!! Not sure if you knew that aren't communist anymore!! Not that I like Russia however your so behind the times you actually think the wall is still up. And your a DUMB ASS, Russia is fighting terrorists! They've been attacked also!! By the same terrorists you support!! Short bus Mutt

Was a different Russia!! Not sure if you knew that aren't communist anymore!! Not that I like Russia however your so behind the times you actually think the wall is still up. And your a DUMB ASS, Russia is fighting terrorists! They've been attacked also!! By the same terrorists you support!! Short bus Mutt

You're a despicable moron puppet. Russia kills its dissidents. Putin steals Russia's wealth by giving special deals to oligarchs who in turn give sweetheart deals to Trump and his minions. In spite of this, Putin has an approval rating over 90%. The Russians do not have free elections.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
You're a despicable moron puppet. Russia kills its dissidents. Putin steals Russia's wealth by giving special deals to oligarchs who in turn give sweetheart deals to Trump and his minions. In spite of this, Putin has an approval rating over 90%. The Russians do not have free elections.
Your a bully!! KGB still does use effective methods we will call it, ok. Yes ALL politicians cut deals with people! All!! Why do you think Michelle bought all that grey meat?? Cause it tasts good? No idea I never voted in Russia! You know from what you read!! Other than that you just talk out of uranus!

Look....Obama wasn't admitting to giving our secrets to our sanctioned enemy. This false equivalency crap is garbage.

Trump brought everything on himself. Obama did not deserve the attacks up to and including shots at his citizenship attacks on his wife. Usually by very racist people upset their racist belief system has been destroyed yet again.

Trump is a horrible president and a worse person and family man. Obama is a great man that lead this country admirably. This is a dumpster fire and everyone knows it.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
Look....Obama wasn't admitting to giving our secrets to our sanctioned enemy. This false equivalency crap is garbage.

Trump brought everything on himself. Obama did not deserve the attacks up to and including shots at his citizenship attacks on his wife. Usually by very racist people upset their racist belief system has been destroyed yet again.

Trump is a horrible president and a worse person and family man. Obama is a great man that lead this country admirably. This is a dumpster fire and everyone knows it.
The people have spoken what don't you understand?? Also your a bullshit artist, Trumps family has followed him into business and life so wtf are you talking about he's a horrible family man?? It's the people you roll with that have an 80% single parent rate! That's a horrible family person!! Most importantly there was nothing admirable about Imam Obama's presidency!! He was a fraud!! And as usual your post is full of lies!!

Exactly....i think the people have spoken....and they have asked for a real investigation....and got it. Time to kick a loser racist out of town. Bree Olson called and said "gee I thought I went down fast. I think that's how it is done in Russia. Those are real whores".

Exactly....i think the people have spoken....and they have asked for a real investigation....and got it. Time to kick a loser racist out of town. Bree Olson called and said "gee I thought I went down fast. I think that's how it is done in Russia. Those are real whores".
giphy.gif

CD liberal fantasies! Sad how you have to fantasize about Trump getting impeached!! And what's with all the Bree Olsen quotes? She must be CNN new lead investigative report!!

He's either a corrupt mole or stupid and or senile man. Thoughts?
Are you proposing that the president of the United States should be hung? Perhaps you are inspiring if not inciting others to take matters into their own hands and make an attempt on the president's life.

Very dangerous, very dangerous what you're doing.

Are you proposing that the president of the United States should be hung? Perhaps you are inspiring if not inciting others to take matters into their own hands and make an attempt on the president's life.

Very dangerous, very dangerous what you're doing.
Isn't it the duty of a patriotic American to report any threat to the president to the secret service?

Isn't it the duty of a patriotic American to report any threat to the president to the secret service?
No I believe in due process of law. Mueller will give him a fair trial. Death penalty is always on table for treason. It may be by hanging or lethal injection.

He needs to take his ass back to Mother Russia. Commie Bastard!
Remember when Donald Trump was business partners with the Russian government and his company got $53 million from the Russian government investment fund called "Rusnano" that was started by Vladimir Putin and is referred to as "Putin's Child"? Oh wait, that wasn't Trump; it was John Podesta.

Remember when Donald Trump received $500,000 for a speech in Moscow and paid for by Renaissance Capital, a company tied to Russian Intelligence Agencies? Oh wait, that was Bill Clinton.

Remember when Donald Trump approved the sale of 20% ofUS uranium to the Russians while he was Secretary of State which gave control of it to Rosatom the Russian State Atomic Energy Corporation? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton.

Remember when Donald Trump lied about that and said he wasn't a part of approving the deal that gave the Russians 1/5 of our uranium, but then his emails were leaked showing he did lie about it? Oh wait, the was Hillary Clinton and John Podesta.

Remember when Donald Trump got $145 million from shareholders of the uranium company sold to the Russians? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation.

Remember when Donald Trump accepted millions in donations from Russian Oligarchs like the chairman of a company that's part of the Russian Nuclear Research Cluster, the wife of the mayor of Moscow, and a close pal of Putins? Oh wait, that was the Clinton Foundation.

Remember when Donald Trump failed to disclose all those donations before becoming the Secretary of State, and it was only found out when a journalist went through Canadian tax records? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton.

Remember when Donald Trump told Mitt Romney that the 80's called and it wanted its Russian policy back. The Cold War is over? Oh wait, that was President Obama.

Man... Trump's ties to Russia are disgusting!!!

Remember when Donald Trump was business partners with the Russian government and his company got $53 million from the Russian government investment fund called "Rusnano" that was started by Vladimir Putin and is referred to as "Putin's Child"? Oh wait, that wasn't Trump; it was John Podesta.

Remember when Donald Trump received $500,000 for a speech in Moscow and paid for by Renaissance Capital, a company tied to Russian Intelligence Agencies? Oh wait, that was Bill Clinton.

Remember when Donald Trump approved the sale of 20% ofUS uranium to the Russians while he was Secretary of State which gave control of it to Rosatom the Russian State Atomic Energy Corporation? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton.

Remember when Donald Trump lied about that and said he wasn't a part of approving the deal that gave the Russians 1/5 of our uranium, but then his emails were leaked showing he did lie about it? Oh wait, the was Hillary Clinton and John Podesta.

Remember when Donald Trump got $145 million from shareholders of the uranium company sold to the Russians? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation.

Remember when Donald Trump accepted millions in donations from Russian Oligarchs like the chairman of a company that's part of the Russian Nuclear Research Cluster, the wife of the mayor of Moscow, and a close pal of Putins? Oh wait, that was the Clinton Foundation.

Remember when Donald Trump failed to disclose all those donations before becoming the Secretary of State, and it was only found out when a journalist went through Canadian tax records? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton.

Remember when Donald Trump told Mitt Romney that the 80's called and it wanted its Russian policy back. The Cold War is over? Oh wait, that was President Obama.

I'm going to be copying and pasting this post. Outstanding.

Outstanding! I think this may cause some of the board mouthbreathers to off themselves.

Denzel wouldn't have done this one justice, so......

tenor.gif

200.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT