ADVERTISEMENT

Should Trump hang for giving Russians pass word level classified information?

That group is not a "massive" representation of the GOP. Just stop. A bunch of fringe white nationalists don't embody the entire Republican Party from coast to coast. Please. I don't hold the Democratic Party out as an entire party of black supremecists just because thousands of black lives matter people shout for cops to die and vote Democrat. there are fringe radicals in every political party.

Stop over generalizing. White supremacists and racists exist in the GOP just as much as black supremacist and racists exist in the Democratic Party. I denounce racism in all forms. Liberals don't have the right to incite violence against Republicans during rallies and other public venues any more than conservatives do intimidating minorities in the same manner.

that's a non-issue so why don't we move on to something more substantive and specific
"You denounce racism in all forms" but don't have a problem with calling Michelle Obama a spear thrower or a black man a boy. GTFOHWTBS.

Hitler was a proponent of pride in the country of Germany. A big part of his rise to power was focused on getting the German people to love their homeland. This philosophy is actually quite nice. Brits should love England. Greeks should love Greece. If someone running for office in Greece was preaching that the Greek people should love their country should that person be demonized because that was something Hitler did? Hitler was unequivocally the biggest piece of shit in human history. My point is just that I'm sure if anyone dug into it enough they could find some common belief between Hitler and any modern politician. I'm sure it is easy to say Trump has some beliefs that fall in line with white nationalists just like if is easy to say that Obama had some beliefs that fall in line with radical Islamic terrorists.

"You denounce racism in all forms" but don't have a problem with calling Michelle Obama a spear thrower or a black man a boy. GTFOHWTBS.

A) I did not call Michelle Obama a spear thrower. I said for her to go to Hawaii with the parrots, tiki torches, and spear throwers. it's effing Hawaii for Christ sake. after all Barack is a native there anyway. So not surprisingly wrong on that false narrative; and

B) I call everyone boy and half the times I don't even know who is black or white on this Board. You just assumed I meant it as some punchline and took the tonality out of context. not surprisingly wrong on that false narrative as well.

Work on that research.

Reactions: vivijane
General McMasters just held a press conference and summarily denied that fake news bullshit. Once again you prove yourself to be a liberal piece of shit who has the research and argument skills of a deaf, dumb,
and drunken three legged dog. Take your anti-American communist far left liberal ass to Caracas, Venezuela and eat snake meat for the rest of your life.

Now you are repudiating insults and generalizations LOL. You've evolved in 35 minutes from calling a person a 3 legged dog to wanting to have a rational discussion. I'm impressed!

Reactions: dlmcane
A) I did not call Michelle Obama a spear thrower. I said for her to go to Hawaii with the parrots, tiki torches, and spear throwers. it's effing Hawaii for Christ sake. after all Barack is a native there anyway. So not surprisingly wrong on that false narrative; and

B) I call everyone boy and half the times I don't even know who is black or white on this Board. You just assumed I meant it as some punchline and took the tonality out of context. not surprisingly wrong on that false narrative as well.

Work on that research.
Now you're singing a different tune. The last time we had a discussion about your boy comment, you said that it was to a black dude how racially insensitive it was but didn't mean any racial by it. Put it this way, if you call me or any other self respecting black man a boy in person, you better have your fist balled up because you will get hit in your fuggin mouth!

Now you're singing a different tune. The last time we had a discussion about your boy comment, you said that it was to a black dude how racially insensitive it was but didn't mean any racial by it. Put it this way, if you call me or any other self respecting black man a boy in person, you better have your fist balled up because you will get hit in your fuggin mouth!

Someone informed it was to a black person and you told me that to most black people that is a "loaded" word because of its historical overtones between slave and slave owner and even more recently than that. So your point was well taken in that respect.

Someone informed it was to a black person and you told me that to most black people that is a "loaded" word because of its historical overtones between slave and slave owner and even more recently than that. So your point was well taken in that respect.
You know what man all bullshit aside, Republican, Democrat, liberal or conservative when is enough going to be enough. When are y'all going to finally say goddamn he's really gone to far. When are y'all going to stop making excuses for Trump blaming everything on fake news or fake media and put the fuggin country first? Saying dumb shit like calling anti Trump people snowflakes. This shit is a trainwreck. Old folks always say "everbody ain't lying" and that's true. No one man is bigger than the country I spent 20 years of my life defending.

You know what man all bullshit aside, Republican, Democrat, liberal or conservative when is enough going to be enough. When are y'all going to finally say goddamn he's really gone to far. When are y'all going to stop making excuses for Trump blaming everything on fake news or fake media and put the fuggin country first? Saying dumb shit like calling anti Trump people snowflakes. This shit is a trainwreck. Old folks always say "everbody ain't lying" and that's true. No one man is bigger than the country I spent 20 years of my life defending.
Hall of Fame post.

You didn't ask me, but what has the man done wrong? No inferences or gut feelings. Facts. Show me with real substantiated facts that he has done something wrong. No partisan media links. I will wait.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
You didn't ask me, but what has the man done wrong? No inferences or gut feelings. Facts. Show me with real substantiated facts that he has done something wrong. No partisan media links. I will wait.
Hmmm, where do I start. There's enough shit that he said during the campaign that should have disqualified him unequivocally.

Hmmm, where do I start. There's enough shit that he said during the campaign that should have disqualified him unequivocally.
If you are referring to the pussy grabbing nonsense, we all need to grow up and get over that. Since he took the oath of office, what has he done wrong. Again, factual only....I will wait.

When there are cold hard FACTS. Not liberal hate driven emotion. Not arguments in the hypothetical about well what if this then that... Not unsubstantiated speculation. Not constant conspiracy theories. Not fake news from BuzzFeed, The Heavy, and Huffington Post. FACTS.

You have 150 FBI agents working to gather FACTS. You have BOTH Senate and House Intel committees conducting hearings and gathering FACTS. When ALL the facts are known, then we will know what we need to know. All the hysterical little liberals want to run around and convict and hang him without ONE shred of bona fide evidence of collusion.

It's beyond pathetic, and rather than focus on rebranding the Democratic Party to win back all of the counties it lost in battleground states, the Democrats simply want to cry conspiracy theories, obstruct, and call Trump and his supporters bigots. well if the Democrats want to run with that losing strategy which has lost them 1,000 seats in the last 8 years, then fine by me. Crying conspiracy theories and branding Republicans racists isn't a political strategy, it is full blown irrational behavior as part of suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

More John F Kennedys, less Nancy Pelosis, and the Democrats might finally get back to being a respectable political party which stands for something other than being hijacked by far left liberalism.

Reactions: vivijane
When there are cold hard FACTS. Not liberal hate driven emotion. Not arguments in the hypothetical about well what if this then that... Not unsubstantiated speculation. Not constant conspiracy theories. Not fake news from BuzzFeed, The Heavy, and Huffington Post. FACTS.

You have 150 FBI agents working to gather FACTS. You have BOTH Senate and House Intel committees conducting hearings and gathering FACTS. When ALL the facts are known, then we will know what we need to know. All the hysterical little liberals want to run around and convict and hang him without ONE shred of bona fide evidence of collusion.

It's beyond pathetic, and rather than focus on rebranding the Democratic Party to win back all of the counties it lost in battleground states, the Democrats simply want to cry conspiracy theories, obstruct, and call Trump and his supporters bigots. well if the Democrats want to run with that losing strategy which has lost them 1,000 seats in the last 8 years, then fine by me. Crying conspiracy theories and branding Republicans racists isn't a political strategy, it is full blown irrational behavior as part of suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

More John F Kennedys, less Nancy Pelosis, and the Democrats might finally get back to being a respectable political party which stands for something other than being hijacked by far left liberalism.
There you go with that liberal bashing bullshit. There are some republicans who are saying WTF? The others are a bunch of self serving pussies who are putting politics over country.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
There you go with that liberal bashing bullshit. There are some republicans who are saying WTF? The others are a bunch of self serving pussies who are putting politics over country.
You have been consistent in this message, but have yet to put any facts on the table. Civil discourse is great, but let's get right to it. What has trump done since taking office that is so bad?

I don't care about Republicans saying WTF and I don't care about your hate Trump driven emotion. It's anecdotal and means shit.

All I care about are cold hard FACTS that come from the FBI and the Senate/House Intel Commitees. Not fake news from far left liberal outlets, conspiracy theories by Democrats, and unsubstantiated speculation and hypothetical arguments by self-serving liberal pundits on CNN and MSNBC. Facts from the FBI and Senate/Intel Committee Hearings. Very simple.

Reactions: e_cushing
Baseless? Are you watching a legitimate news source? You need to get off your Breitbart azz and open your eyes. Comrade Trump is a traitor.
Please explain. What facts have caused you to feel this way. Facts only, no name calling and no conspiracy theories. I will wait.

I don't care about Republicans saying WTF and I don't care about your hate Trump driven emotion. It's anecdotal and means shit.

All I care about are cold hard FACTS that come from the FBI and the Senate/House Intel Commitees. Not fake news from far left liberal outlets, conspiracy theories by Democrats, and unsubstantiated speculation and hypothetical arguments by self-serving liberal pundits on CNN and MSNBC. Facts from the FBI and Senate/Intel Committee Hearings. Very simple.
You mean the Republican controlled house and Senate that have for the most part been helping Trump like Devin Nunes?

Hang him? For one the President can declassify anything he wants. Period. Hang him is stupid.

Defending this leak without further knowledge is also stupid. If he came close to what they are saying its indefinsible and his ego is so out of check its not funny.

IF IF IF its true that they went to the CIA to advise them of the leak this is bad. But only time will tell.

It'll never be hang him bad. Thats dumb AF.

But GOP folks better be able to call a fck up a fck up if a fck up happens to fck up.

And since Bob Woodward(Wash Post) was one of two responsible for majority of sorry and articles regarding Nixon and Watergate says it's not even close to a Nixon type situation!! The guy fired an FBI director get a grip! You Liberals so pathetic you cling onto every little thing!!

Bob Woodward is now an associate editor at the Post and not an investigative journalist as was the case when he helped bring down that criminal Republican, Nixon. Today the Post has younger investigative journalists eager to bring down that criminal, Trump. So, your suggestion that since Woodward was not involved with this story it must mean it's not real or important. This is absolutely bull. Again, you got your facts wrong.

spare me your self serving liberal bullshit. The OP peddles a fake claim directly rebutted by the ONLY three people who were there: Tillerson, McMasters, and Dana Powell. Washington Post is a liberal bitch whore paper renowned for liberal propoganda and cited to nothing but "anonymous" sources who weren't even there. Then the OP has the audacity to call for the President to be executed. Then YOU have the audacity to go your bullshit nazi/comrade Trump/racist tag. blah blah blah.

Give me a break- you liberals and your pathetic cesspool of circlejerking of fake news, conspiracy theories, and racism/nazi tags never cease to amaze. fortunately you people are in the minority and decent minded Americans have had it with the type of bullshit that you, your far left liberal goons, and the liberal bith whore media peddle on a daily basis.

Minority? You obviously can't count. Last I checked Hillary had 3 million more votes.

Correct, but the thrust is to accuse/claim that Trump is disclosing specific methods, operations, sources to Russia re: ISIS May endanger our allies. the Washigtonn Post merely floated "anonymous sources" which was bullshit there's only three people were present when those discussions occurred: Tillerson, McMasters, and Dana Powell, and all three of them refuted it. It was a total hit piece.

As I recall, Pence and those other liars last week stood before the American people and lied about the circumstances surrounding Comey's firing. You can't believe anything from Trump or his people no matter who they are.

Bob Woodward is now an associate editor at the Post and not an investigative journalist as was the case when he helped bring down that criminal Republican, Nixon. Today the Post has younger investigative journalists eager to bring down that criminal, Trump. So, your suggestion that since Woodward was not involved with this story it must mean it's not real or important. This is absolutely bull. Again, you got your facts wrong.
And again your not to bright!!! Where did I say Woodward wasn't involved?????? I said Woodward stated "this isn't like Nixon" so Mutt before you decide to twist facts get them straight! Otherwise just keep quiet! EVERYTIME you try and make a point or sound like you have half a brain you make yourself look foolish! Nice try troll

Comrade Trump was right about one thing when he said he could shoot someone in the middle of Times Square and not lose any supporters.
Just a question. I want to know if you stand by what you said the other day? You called all Trump supporters traitors. I'm no traitor, sir.

BTW you asked me to comment on a post I didn't make the other day, I gave you my honest interpretation and you never had the courtesy to acknowledge my reply, I figure it was because you didn't like my answer. I can't claim to understand what it's like to walk in your shoes but you haven't walked in mine either. You made some very disturbing comments in that thread after you were incensed about the Mooshell taking her fat ass to Hawaii comment by advarkas.

Have a good one.

Your wait is over. Please respond. Linking The Vet, aka, @Dr.L.ThugU

1) For starters his Muslim ban is unconstitutional although the courts will have the final say. So far he's on the losing end of that argument. The reason he's losing this fight is because he has publicly stated this ban is a religious ban.

2) Trumpcare will put 24 million people without healthcare. We should be adding people to the healthcare roll not removing them.

3) He fired Comey while under investigation. Not a smart thing to do. It's about the timing of this firing. If he had done this in January no problem. 75% of Americans think a special prosecutor should be brought in.

4) Trump lies incessantly and as a result so does his people. He lies about trivial things like the size of the crowd at his inaugural address. Also, where's the evidence Obama wire tapped Trump tower? He lied about the circumstances surrounding the Comey firing.

5) The latest. He gave the Russians classified information. Do you think that was a wise thing to do?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT