ADVERTISEMENT

Should Trump hang for giving Russians pass word level classified information?

Anyone who believes polls after the lies the media fed us during the last election is stupid.

Let's be honest with each other. You don't like the news if it's not being reported by Fox Fake News or Breitbart. If the media fed us lies could it be because the Russians did so? When will you and others on the right open your eyes to what Trump has done to this country in 100 days? I put country first not a person.

Let's be honest with each other. You don't like the news if it's not being reported by Fox Fake News or Breitbart. If the media fed us lies could it be because the Russians did so? When will you and others on the right open your eyes to what Trump has done to this country in 100 days? I put country first not a person.
I think fox and breightbart are full of shit, just like CNN, MSNBC etc. the Russians is a boogeyman campfire story created to get clicks. It's nonsense.

I think fox and breightbart are full of shit, just like CNN, MSNBC etc. the Russians is a boogeyman campfire story created to get clicks. It's nonsense.

Bro, I think you are a hard working American who believes in and loves this country. However, do you not believe the 17 US intelligence agencies that said Russia interfered with our election? Was this all made up?

If you don't believe in any news outlet, what do you use to get the truth?

Bro, I think you are a hard working American who believes in and loves this country. However, do you not believe the 17 US intelligence agencies that said Russia interfered with our election? Was this all made up?

17 intelligence agencies?? The mystery 17 again?? Source this claim!! Let's see the proof! You had a kid from the DNC leaking to Wiki and that weirdo Assange posting. What exactly do you think Russia did? Spell it out! You keep saying Russia Russia Russia yet never say what this "interference" was?? You can't even say if they hacked machines, paid off voters?? What did they do?

17 intelligence agencies?? The mystery 17 again?? Source this claim!! Let's see the proof! You had a kid from the DNC leaking to Wiki and that weirdo Assange posting. What exactly do you think Russia did? Spell it out! You keep saying Russia Russia Russia yet never say what this "interference" was?? You can't even say if they hacked machines, paid off voters?? What did they do?

I'm done with responding to your nonsense. If you dont believe the Russians interfered in our election at this point, you need some serious help. Many Republicans have acknowledged this.

I'm done with responding to your nonsense. If you dont believe the Russians interfered in our election at this point, you need some serious help. Many Republicans have acknowledged this.
Just tell me what you think they did! It's funny I ask for proof and you say "I'm done responding to your nonsense" you play the game because you got nothing except liberal bullshit with zero substance

I guess it depends on what question you are asking. Do I believe Russia interfered in our presidential election? No. Interfering is preventing people from voting. They did not do that. Interfering is rigging voting machines to not count votes properly. They did not do that, podesta did but that's another story. Interfering is not providing the facts to the voting public and allowing them to make an educated decision. The DNC and the Clinton camp lost the election much more than trump won it. Podesta and the dnc confirmed the emails leaked were true. Giving the voters that information is not interfering, actually I see it as patriotic. As to seventeen agencies blah blah, if there was damning evidence of impropriety you think it wouldn't be out there front line and center? The only people who hate trump more than the libs are the republicans. They all want his head on a stick and the media is salivated at a chance to take him down. If there was proof we would already have seen it.

I guess it depends on what question you are asking. Do I believe Russia interfered in our presidential election? No. Interfering is preventing people from voting. They did not do that. Interfering is rigging voting machines to not count votes properly. They did not do that, podesta did but that's another story. Interfering is not providing the facts to the voting public and allowing them to make an educated decision. The DNC and the Clinton camp lost the election much more than trump won it. Podesta and the dnc confirmed the emails leaked were true. Giving the voters that information is not interfering, actually I see it as patriotic. As to seventeen agencies blah blah, if there was damning evidence of impropriety you think it wouldn't be out there front line and center? The only people who hate trump more than the libs are the republicans. They all want his head on a stick and the media is salivated at a chance to take him down. If there was proof we would already have seen it.

You don't understand the definition of interfering then.

If there is proof, it will be indisputable when it is released. Impeaching a President or showing collusion of a President with a foreign government is not something to take lightly.

If there is proof, it will be indisputable when it is released. Impeaching a President or showing collusion of a President with a foreign government is not something to take lightly.
By the definition of interfering anyone and anything interfered with every election because they somehow impacted people decisions. As to collusion there is exactly no evidence whatsoever.

Cool story- you keep getting worked up and having a liberal Trump Derangement Syndrome meltdown over theories, unsubstantiated speculation, and hypotheticals, and the rest of America will get worked up over it when the FBI actually presents bona fide proof of collusion. Until then, the liberals are acting like melodramatic teenage girls on their period.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Cool story- you keep getting worked up and having a liberal Trump Derangement Syndrome meltdown over theories, unsubstantiated speculation, and hypotheticals, and the rest of America will get worked up over it when the FBI actually presents bona fide proof of collusion. Until then, the liberals are acting like melodramatic teenage girls on their period.

"No politician in history was treated worse."

Does that sound a little melodramatic to you? If he actually knew anything about Presidential history he would know how false that statement is.

Reactions: cems52

Does that sound a little melodramatic to you? If he actually knew anything about Presidential history he would know how false that statement is.

I'll put my Presidential history, and overall history up against yours any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Spare me your shit. What quote is that?

I disagree with Trump.

Next topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: OzonaCane1

In modern times I think this is a fair and accurate statement .

Just tell me what you think they did! It's funny I ask for proof and you say "I'm done responding to your nonsense" you play the game because you got nothing except liberal bullshit with zero substance

I sense you're getting upset because the truth is coming out about Comrade Trump. Don't get angry with me or the other Freedom Fighters on this site. Your frustration s/b directed at Donald J Trump. He put himself in this predicament not the left.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
I sense you're getting upset because the truth is coming out about Comrade Trump. Don't get angry with me or the other Freedom Fighters on this site. Your frustration s/b directed at Donald J Trump. He put himself in this predicament not the left.
What truth? "Freedom fighters" jeez your really deranged!! Mental midget at his finest!! And what's come out?? Give some details??

There is bipartisan agreement that Russia did interfere with the 2016 Election, which I agree as well. To me, the issue is two fold: (1) to what extent; and (2) was there collusion. We need to know the extent in order to improve both our cyberdefense capabilities and to set forth the appropriate punishment against Russia. We need to know whether there was collusion for obvious reasons. We don't know- liberal hysteria does not equal proof. The FBI will foster a full report once it is through investigating, as well as the Senate/House Bipartisan Intel committees- until then it is all a mental exercise in futility. We will know what to do when we are apprised of the facts, not liberal hysteria beforehand. I personally want to know so we can get past this one way or another regardless of the outcome. The DOW is down 330 right now, the NASDAQ 140 and the S&P was down 40 or so. In my opinion this f**king fake news re: Russia gate is causing chaos in the markets...

I was referring to American politicians only .

Fair enough, I heard the speech he really seemed to be casting a net beyond modern history or US politics.

If US politics I still don't agree as I think a great deal of his damage is self-inflicted. I think Dan Quayle was treated far more unfairly.

Both Trump and Hillary are treated rather poorly but its usually do to their own action. Quayle was just hammered and for no real reason. I'd throw in George H.W. Bush (41) for good measure.

No intelligence agency has said machines were tampered with or votes stolen. Nor have I seen or heard any evidence that would support that. Do you think it's appropriate for a foreign government, like Russia our enemy, to steal data and use it to favor a candidate? If true, do you think it's appropriate for US citizens to assist in these efforts? I know there is no hard evidence to support these claims but as a citizen of this great country do you support foreign interference in our elections?

I don't understand why many on the right doubt the findings of the 17 intelligence agencies. Do you not believe, as do Trump, our Intel community has no credibility? In order for us to have a serious dialogue we need to have some minimal common ground. However, if you don't believe the Russians interfered not sure where we go. Help!!

No intelligence agency has said machines were tampered with or votes stolen. Nor have I seen or heard any evidence that would support that. Do you think it's appropriate for a foreign government, like Russia our enemy, to steal data and use it to favor a candidate? If true, do you think it's appropriate for US citizens to assist in these efforts? I know there is no hard evidence to support these claims but as a citizen of this great country do you support foreign interference in our elections?

I don't understand why many on the right doubt the findings of the 17 intelligence agencies. Do you not believe, as do Trump, our Intel community has no credibility? In order for us to have a serious dialogue we need to have some minimal common ground. However, if you don't believe the Russians interfered not sure where we go. Help!!
I don't support other countries stealing anything from us, physical goods or intellectual property. But in the end, the information that became public was factual and I think the American people deserved to be informed. I am not convinced this info came from Russia either..

Reactions: ellu and Dr.L.ThugU

I heard that quote from Comrade Trump and almost puked. The man is a total narcissist.

Reactions: ellu
I don't support other countries stealing anything from us, physical goods or intellectual property. But in the end, the information that became public was factual and I think the American people deserved to be informed. I am not convinced this info came from Russia either..

In the past, when it came to Russia, Republicans like Ronald Reagan and John McCain were always wary of them. However, today Trump and many Republicans seem to embrace the communist ideology. Because of this, I am concerned about our future as a democracy.

Reactions: andyctree
There is bipartisan agreement that Russia did interfere with the 2016 Election, which I agree as well. To me, the issue is two fold: (1) to what extent; and (2) was there collusion. We need to know the extent in order to improve both our cyberdefense capabilities and to set forth the appropriate punishment against Russia. We need to know whether there was collusion for obvious reasons. We don't know- liberal hysteria does not equal proof. The FBI will foster a full report once it is through investigating, as well as the Senate/House Bipartisan Intel committees- until then it is all a mental exercise in futility. We will know what to do when we are apprised of the facts, not liberal hysteria beforehand. I personally want to know so we can get past this one way or another regardless of the outcome. The DOW is down 330 right now, the NASDAQ 140 and the S&P was down 40 or so. In my opinion this f**king fake news re: Russia gate is causing chaos in the markets...

I agree somewhat, but there are certain steps Trump could take to make him appear less involved. One would be releasing his tax returns. I don't understand why he won't if he has nothing to hide.

I agree somewhat, but there are certain steps Trump could take to make him appear less involved. One would be releasing his tax returns. I don't understand why he won't if he has nothing to hide.

That is fair. Also, I've consistently been on record as stating that it is reasonable for people to be concerned with the optics of firing Comey i.e., the timing of it. I don't get bothered by it but people who question "why now?" are reasonable to do.

Where I strongly push back at full force is when liberals go from making valid points about the timing of firing Comey and the non releasing of tax returns to full fledge charge him, impeach him, and hang him, without one shred of bona fide proof. On top of that you have a media which adds weaponized fake news to the feeding frenzy because they want to take Trump down at all cost rather than take a balanced approach to the investigation that is rooted in objectivity and substantive fact based reporting.

In the past, when it came to Russia, Republicans like Ronald Reagan and John McCain were always wary of them. However, today Trump and many Republicans seem to embrace the communist ideology. Because of this, I am concerned about our future as a democracy.
Russia was a different type of adversary during the Reagan years. I think that in today's world isis and radical Islamic terrorism are a much greater threat to the world and on this Russia and the us find themselves fighting on the same side.

Russia was a different type of adversary during the Reagan years. I think that in today's world isis and radical Islamic terrorism are a much greater threat to the world and on this Russia and the us find themselves fighting on the same side.

If Russia is influencing our government at all that is a much more significant threat than crashing some planes or bombing airports.

That is fair. Also, I've consistently been on record as stating that it is reasonable for people to be concerned with the optics of firing Comey i.e., the timing of it. I don't get bothered by it but people who question "why now?" are reasonable to do.

Where I strongly push back at full force is when liberals go from making valid points about the timing of firing Comey and the non releasing of tax returns to full fledge charge him, impeach him, and hang him, without one shred of bona fide proof. On top of that you have a media which adds weaponized fake news to the feeding frenzy because they want to take Trump down at all cost rather than take a balanced approach to the investigation that is rooted in objectivity and substantive fact based reporting.

That is the essence of media though. They sensationalize everything, and lets not pretend it is one sided. This is a massive problem on both sides of the spectrum. There is no balanced approach because their job is to make money.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT