ADVERTISEMENT

Should Trump hang for giving Russians pass word level classified information?

"Trump Derangement syndrome" another idiotic ass comment from someone blindly supporting an anti American cocksucking lying piece of shit commy bastard. You wouldn't know a fact if it jumped up and kicked you in the balls! Get the Fugg outta here!

There was an anti-American piece of shit who lied and who was a communist and it was Obama. you haven't provided one shred of bona fide evidence of collusion so you get the **** out of here.

There you go with that liberal bashing bullshit. There are some republicans who are saying WTF? The others are a bunch of self serving pussies who are putting politics over country.

You mean the Republican controlled house and Senate that have for the most part been helping Trump like Devin Nunes?

Yeah and your Fox and Breibart news is gleaming example of objectivity. You fuggin hypocrites kill me trying to decide for others what news is fake and what's real or creditable. STFU. You don't what what the fu** your talking about with your "emotional driven hate" bullshit ass comment. Who the f**k do you think you are trying to tell me how I feel? Devin Nunes met with someone at the White House and was given some information about the Russian investigation and instead of sharing that information with his fellow committee members, he went straight to Comrade Trump. THAT IS A FACT! Everything I say is well thought out and fact based unlike some people I notice who put a bunch of misleading, half or untrue bullshit on here thinking they're experts on American politics and world affairs. Your deep disdain for liberalism in and of itself is fuggin racist to it's core and you can say all you want about how you're not a racist and object racism but your posts say otherwise you just think people don't have sense enough to decipher your bullshit code words. Not I says the Captain.

NO COLD HARD FACTS PROVIDED re: Collusion. GTFOH!!! Liberal hysteria and calling people racist- that's all you f**king people have. ZERO PROOF up to this point. Come back when the FBI has facts PROVING collusion, or when the Senate/House bipartisan intel committees have facts PROVING collusion. Until then STFU! Nobody gives a shit about liberal hate towards Trump, wild conspiracy theories, and speculation.

Weak sauce shit.

All good, my friend.

Dr. Thug, my fault for not responding to you. I did read your response, I was in bar enjoying libations with an attorney friend of mine talking political stuff and got sidetracked but you're right, it's not that I didn't like your reply but I didn't agree with it or think it was an acceptable excuse for him saying shit like that but I also didn't hold you responsible because neither you or I can be responsible for the actions of others. He knows exactly what he's saying and the connotations behind his comments or at least he should. At YOUR behest, I tried to give that dude the benefit of the doubt but at the end of the day he is who he is. I don't think you are a traitor. You and I had a discussion months ago as to who you really supported. Do I think Donald Trump is loyal to the United States? I'll say it right now. No, I don't. Do I think he's a traitor, yes I do or irretrievably stupid either way he's patently unfit to be president of the United States IMO. I think I told you once before that any other Republican candidate would have been a better choice than Hillary. I personally like John Kasich. As far as I'm concerned you're alright in my book. I don't agree with everything that you say and I'm sure that you don't agree with everything that I say and that's fine. Shit happens.

I said the only way I could vote for Hillary was if Trump or Cruz got the nod.

I am solidly Team Kasich. But I'd take anything from Hillary to Huckabee over this.

1- it's not a Muslim ban. It was a temporary restriction on immigration from key terrorist nations. Other presidents including democrats have done this before. The only reason it was stopped was because Obama made a secret trip to Hawaii to coach up the judge he had hand picked.
2-trumpcare, if that's what you want to call it, is just a watered down version of what trump wants but unfortunately career politicians are afraid of upsetting the Apple cart and will not support any healthcare plan trump proposes. His plan as far as I can tell is an improvement over Obamacare but still leaves a lot to be desired. That said there is nothing illegal or unethical about it.
3-crying chuck schumer and nearly every member of the Democratic Party has asked for Comey to be fired over the last 6 months. Trump gave everyone what they wanted. A special prosecutor can not be brought in until there are findings upon which to prosecute. As of right now there are no findings.
4-trump has the biggest ego I have ever seen and he refuses to ever admit a mistake and feels the need to always pump things up in a sales person kind of way. It is not presidential and he needs to cut it out. It I still not illegal or unethical, just stupid.
5-there is absolutely no proof he gave the Russians classified information. None.

I will wait for more facts now.

Read again. You obviously have reading comprehension challenges.

Calling it a hit piece is not really asking for an honest assessment of the article. When I watched it live, I thought that she did not intend to convey what most are "outraged" by. It felt in real time that she wasn't parsing privilege v. right as a whole but rather was grateful for her own insurance.

Either way, she wasn't my favorite, but she was in my top 5. Liked the 6 footer (I'm 6'5 so there's that).

The day we start debating what a pageant queen says under that stress and off the cuff is the day we start literally picking fights to pick em.

So when we win we going to buy season tickets on the 50 in a luxury box and show them how it's done!! After of coarse we pay taxes so CD's and Cems favorite lifetime crutch plans are funded!

I have corner endzone suite seats; not looking for that 50 yard line upgrade anytime soon....

Calling it a hit piece is not really asking for an honest assessment of the article. When I watched it live, I thought that she did not intend to convey what most are "outraged" by. It felt in real time that she wasn't parsing privilege v. right as a whole but rather was grateful for her own insurance.

Either way, she wasn't my favorite, but she was in my top 5. Liked the 6 footer (I'm 6'5 so there's that).

The day we start debating what a pageant queen says under that stress and off the cuff is the day we start literally picking fights to pick em.
I didn't watch the pageant, what state was the 6 footer from?

Reactions: OzonaCane1
Nope just an American, and even when Obama was in big seat I never went to the low class level of you and your Man crush!!! Sickening comments, literally rooting against our great country!!

Never needed to. Obama was a competent President. Trump is not competent. Only 39% of Americans think he's competent. You are in the 39%.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
I didn't watch the pageant, what state was the 6 footer from?
pic worth a thousand words my friend.

California-1.jpg

I have no opinion of a young woman in a beauty contest. Trump will have some insights based on his propensity to enter young girls dressing rooms.

Here's a similar article that made the headlines a few years ago.

https://www.bustle.com/articles/290...tlin-upton-one-surprising-career-choice-later
So a girl who gets a kickstart in life you'll degrade and hold it against her!! Your a slob!!
pic worth a thousand words my friend.

California-1.jpg
DAMN!!

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
It does.

The same polls that say his approval is 39% also say 98% of Trump voters approve of his administration so far, 10% of non Trump voters approve so far. How those numbers add up to 39% is a question only a desperate libtard can answer.

Liberals don't have answers- only arson filled riot gatherings and false accusations of racism.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT