ADVERTISEMENT

This taking a knee during the National Anthem, can we put it on pause for 9/11

Yeah...most...were you a statistics major damn you're stupid
I'm stupid ? Why because what I wrote don't support your bitch azz theory. Numerous military people have stated on record that they did not fight for people to stand for the national anthem but in fact for people to have the choice. Your comment shows the bytch in you. When someone don't agree with you they stupid ? Foh They gonna do what they want when they want and there is nothing you can do. Shouldn't even be a topic. You probably sitting your azz down on a couch when the national anthem is playing anyway.

Come on. The one Fing day we should all stand and show respect to the flag is 9/11. If you cant see that because you want to bring attention to yourself in the name of a cause, I cant help you. Its very selfish and disrespectful to the victims of that day and to the men and women who have given their lives to protect us.

Off the soap box.
You Pause

Exactly.. any black person with an ounce of pride would never acknowledge this racist a** anthem. It's funny that people on this board are actually offended that black people won't acknowledge a slave owner's song talking about putting our ancestors in a grave. Some people never cease to amaze me.
You must not go to many football games or out in public in general. If you ever sat at a football game during the anthem and weren't a geriatric, disabled, or a football chic, you'd be given a reason to not stand the entire game. Just how the real world works. I was at a game and this kid would not take his hat off and several people asked him politely to take it off. Then things got ugly, things were being thrown from above and he was sent tumbling down the stairs. Murica.

Last edited:
I'm stupid ? Why because what I wrote don't support your bitch azz theory. Numerous military people have stated on record that they did not fight for people to stand for the national anthem but in fact for people to have the choice. Your comment shows the bytch in you. When someone don't agree with you they stupid ? Foh They gonna do what they want when they want and there is nothing you can do. Shouldn't even be a topic. You probably sitting your azz down on a couch when the national anthem is playing anyway.
Post of the year.

Who? You sound like that reporter Richt called out.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
He didnt disrespect it. He just doesn't agree with the country. Shit, I dont agree with it. I think the anthem need to be re-written. Disrespecting and disagreeing are two different things.
He didnt disrespect it. He just doesn't agree with the country. Shit, I dont agree with it. I think the anthem need to be re-written. Disrespecting and disagreeing are two different things.
He is disrespecting my country and flag - turning off a lot of people who may agree with the issue he says he's trying to draw attention to (although I have my doubts about his true intentions)

Again d'mbass...you said most military . Now you say numerous..do you comprehend the difference? I will personally pay for you to takes statistics course.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
He is disrespecting my country and flag - turning off a lot of people who may agree with the issue he says he's trying to draw attention to (although I have my doubts about his true intentions)
Like someone posted, ur countrymen fought so that ppl like Collin "CAN" kneel during the racist anthem if he so chooses. He didnt burn the flag or said that this country is no good. All he said was that we need to address police brutality. Also mentioned how equality is not equal across the board. I agree with him. You and plenty others don't agree. But thats ok. That's what makes "merica" beautiful right? This is the exact thing Collin wanted. For us to talk about police brutality and equality. Mission accomplished Mr Collin.

Like someone posted, ur countrymen fought so that ppl like Collin "CAN" kneel during the racist anthem if he so chooses. He didnt burn the flag or said that this country is no good. All he said was that we need to address police brutality. Also mentioned how equality is not equal across the board. I agree with him. You and plenty others don't agree. But thats ok. That's what makes "merica" beautiful right? This is the exact thing Collin wanted. For us to talk about police brutality and equality. Mission accomplished Mr Collin.

Maybe he could focus on the white police officers who have been killed by black men over the years for no good reason. Dude, it goes both ways. For years cops have been killed by criminals, yes some of them black, for years. When that happens it's just another day. If you truly want equality than perhaps he should approach this from a broader perspective.

Maybe he could focus on the white police officers who have been killed by black men over the years for no good reason. Dude, it goes both ways. For years cops have been killed by criminals, yes some of them black, for years. When that happens it's just another day. If you truly want equality than perhaps he should approach this from a broader perspective.
So you are saying since criminals been killing cops then it's ok for cops to kill the innocent? Ok, got it.

problem is we're not talking about police brutality at all - because of the WAY he's protesting. Also don't think Mr. Kuntprenick really cares that much about that issue. Glad you have so much respect for a self important, a$hole

The innocent?? There's an oxymoron!! Yes every single black person killed by police officers have been innocent! Okay, I'VE GOT IT!!
No one mention blk whites nor hispanic. I didnt. Neither did Collin. Btw, 1 innocent life is enough for a protest.

Reactions: Uswagpak
You have

If you want to draw attention to a real problem..protest in the correct way..don't disrespect the country and military. Overall..even with its warts..wouldn't want to live in any other country. Look at the oppression, disregard for human and social rights in Kuntprenicks girlfriend's homeland

The issue is that he's trying to draw attention to a legitimate issue in a way that disrespects our country and military. Even with its warts..nowhere else I'd rather live. Tell me another country that has more freedoms, religious, freedom of speech or otherwise than the US. Not perfect by any means, but I don't see his girlfriend taking a knee to protest all the injustices in the countries she defends.
Amen!!! If people don't like it, MOVE!!

No one mention blk whites nor hispanic. I didnt. Neither did Collin. Btw, 1 innocent life is enough for a protest.

Ahhhhhh, so he has been protesting for white people? Come on dude!!!! He is lobbying for black people in his protest, don't be stupid. And if one innocent life is enough for a protest than where has he been for all the back on black crime, or the police officers who have been killed by worthless thugs who absolutely deserve to die??

Ahhhhhh, so he has been protesting for white people? Come on dude!!!! He is lobbying for black people in his protest, don't be stupid. And if one innocent life is enough for a protest than where has he been for all the back on black crime, or the police officers who have been killed by worthless thugs who absolutely deserve to die??
U telling me those thugs that killed cops didnt get sentenced? Yes they did. Blk on blk crime, did they get sentenced? Yes they did. Cop killing the innocent, did they get sentenced? NO THEY DIDN'T. see the difference?

U telling me those thugs that killed cops didnt get sentenced? Yes they did. Blk on blk crime, did they get sentenced? Yes they did. Cop killing the innocent, did they get sentenced? NO THEY DIDN'T. see the difference?

Oh my God. Okay dude I am done. Besides my best efforts you just can't change stupid. Enjoy living in your ignorance and I truly hope you never have to rely on those you have so much hatred for. Ya know, those racist pigs that just kill the innocent?

Don't really know what his motives are, but definitely think they've been motivated by his girlfriend.

Oh my God. Okay dude I am done. Besides my best efforts you just can't change stupid. Enjoy living in your ignorance and I truly hope you never have to rely on those you have so much hatred for. Ya know, those racist pigs that just kill the innocent?
Always resorting to insults when you dont have anything constructive to say.. go watch some more south park episodes. That's where u get ur info from anyways.

Is running from police a rationale for brutality? Is being a criminal a rationale for brutality? You want to honor the flag but toss aside the liberties that it stands for. I'm unimpressed.
Define brutality? It has become an overloaded term these days. It used to mean something, and it still occurs, but now it seems to mean, "I failed to comply with a lawful order several times, or I assaulted an officer after failing to comply, so I paid the consequence, and now I don't like it, and you may be racist even if you're not."

Cops killing the "innocent" while inexcusable, is statistically very rare. Black on black crime is statistically a much higher occurrence, and is not solved/sentenced as frequently as you infer. People using unfortunate, but highly publicized events for their own political and social agendas (I.e George Soros)

Cops killing the "innocent" while inexcusable, is statistically very rare. Black on black crime is statistically a much higher occurrence, and is not solved/sentenced as frequently as you infer. People using unfortunate, but highly publicized events for their own political and social agendas (I.e George Soros)

That’s right. Soros, the man behind it all.. We know what he wants the world to look like..

Not sure if this will come up, and I am sure he will be labeled by those who don't agree, with the typical racist slander. Oh well.

All you guys who have "liked" my responses watch this guy!! He is awesome!! Those who disagree with me, don't bother. It will be over your heads. At least it's not South Park. Lol!!

Article about police killing a rich white person...weird, there is quite a few that occur, media doesn't report them like they do for minority shootings. Proves your "poor people" excuse wrong.

http://www.pmpress.org/content/article.php/20160826081444662

Excuse? It's a FACT. Looks like you provided another fact, it's now happening to "rich white people too". I can care less about the race. The Police need to quit killing people because they some scared little punks.

PS: I'm in Los Angeles and I really don't hear much about white people being killed by the Police. But The Police are killing Blacks, Mexicans at a RAPID RATE. Maybe our white borthas should help our fight.

Miss me with yo closet racist post ..

Is running from police a rationale for brutality? Is being a criminal a rationale for brutality? You want to honor the flag but toss aside the liberties that it stands for. I'm unimpressed.

COPS are the Judge now. We just haven't received the email.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT