ADVERTISEMENT

This taking a knee during the National Anthem, can we put it on pause for 9/11

Only thing I ask if you are truly against racism be a part of the solution and I'm saying to all races because you have racism against whites as well but if you are truly against racism take a look in the mirror and do some soul searching, How many friendships brotherhoods blessings have you let slip away because your afraid of pigmentation difference
None. I dislike, stupid people, no matter their pigmentation.

None. I dislike, stupid people, no matter their pigmentation.
That wasn't directed at only you but I can tell your on the defensive because your allowing yourself to be worked up in this thread which is clearly not my intentions, so now would be a good time to simmer down. And I agree I dislike ignorance and I hate racism

This demonstrates ignorance and biased thought as well as facts that are incorrect, assumed or omitted altogether. Maybe Google more than one source next time.

No one is arguing slavery was immoral and wrong. But to ignore the fact that Key's words clearly state that both "hireling" and "slave" could not escape fleeing or death from the war is downright ignorant (read them below). As far as Key, yes he owned slaves, sadly it was common at that time, especially in the South. EVEN blacks owned slaves. Hell, even Lincoln did. BUT, Key also spent a lot of his resources as a lawyer representing slaves fighting for their freedom and fighting anti-abolitionists. Perfect, no. But Key did as much for anti-slavery movement as many.

Anthem was played in 1897 and 1898 at ball games in Philadelphia and NY Polo Grounds. Woodrow Wilson ordered it played at special events and occasions. It was played during the stretch at the 1918 World Series. But it did not start being played before every (major) sporting event until WWII at which time it became a custom to do so moving forward.

Oh, and here are the words to the entire Star Spangled Banner.

O say can you see, by the dawn's early light, What so proudly we hail'd at the twilight's last gleaming, Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight O'er the ramparts we watch'd were so gallantly streaming? And the rocket's red glare, the bomb bursting in air, Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there, O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore dimly seen through the mists of the deep Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes, What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep, As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses? Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam, In full glory reflected now shines in the stream, 'Tis the star-spangled banner - O long may it wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore, That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion A home and a Country should leave us no more? Their blood has wash'd out their foul footstep's pollution. No refuge could save the hireling and slave From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave, And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

O thus be it ever when freemen shall stand Between their lov'd home and the war's desolation! Blest with vict'ry and peace may the heav'n rescued land Praise the power that hath made and preserv'd us a nation! Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just, And this be our motto - "In God is our trust," And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

You are welcome.

Here u go bud

Here u go buddy... hope the link works.

First, I think Colbert is funny as hell, despite my disagreement with much of his political beliefs. Second, getting real facts from that source is a little dangerous.....you know what I mean?

Having said that, voila, we agree!! I also clearly state that the Anthem was played in the 1918 World's Series as historian Stephen Colbert also states.
However, I added the fact that it did not become a TRADITION at sporting events until WWII when it began being played before ALL (most) sporting events.

Good job buddy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
This is not even close to being true.

For those of you who don't think this is a big deal, I hope you never have to give your condolenses to the parents of a friend who gave everything for this country while they cradle the folded flag in their arms as if they were holding their loved one...then you might begin to understand why people feel so strongly about this issue.
And I hope you never have to give your condolences to a parent of a child who loses her son at the hands of someone who is suppose to protect him because someone mistakingly thinks he is posing a threat. Both are terrible situations so why is it OK to prioritize one over the other ?

Last edited:
Define brutality? It has become an overloaded term these days. It used to mean something, and it still occurs, but now it seems to mean, "I failed to comply with a lawful order several times, or I assaulted an officer after failing to comply, so I paid the consequence, and now I don't like it, and you may be racist even if you're not."

Killing or maiming without sufficient justification to do so. Is that an adequate definition?

First, I think Colbert is funny as hell, despite my disagreement with much of his political beliefs. Second, getting real fats from that source is a little dangerous.....you know what I mean?

Having said that, voila, we agree!! I also clearly state that the Anthem was played in the 1918 World's Series as historian Stephen Colbert also states.
However, I added the fact that it did not become a TRADITION at sorting events until WWII when it began being played before ALL (most) sporting events.

Good job buddy.

Ppl will always question the source of the opposite party... some guy here used south park reference to validate his argument. But I see wat u mean about being careful with the internet. That being said, here's another vid for u.

I don't believe in the anthem. Being in the military I don't have a choice but to stand for it (while in uniform)

Will people take a break for killing other people or committibg crimes that day

1. Colin Kaepernick is protesting police brutality
2. The OP referenced taking a break from the protest.

Hence the connection: Police brutality--- Taking a break from

How the hell is your point even relevant to this conversation?

Reactions: m.dan
See jabazz, this is what I am talking about when it comes to ignorance. I have no beef with you, but it is so frustrating when people ignore actual, real, proven facts.
Here is some homework for you.....

Read a book by historian Joel A. Rogers (yes, he is black) written in 1934. It will probably amaze you really. Also, just for kicks look up and read about Nicolas Augustin Metoyer of Louisiana. He is just one of, yes, thousands of blacks who owned, sold and kept salves. Heck, he and his 12 family members collectively owned 215 slaves. There were "free" blacks back then and they owned land. The power of the cotton crop ($$$$$) was very, very important to many (it was the "oil" of the 16th and 17th century).....Sadly, even blacks took advantage of this horrible practice of labor ownership.
I know about that, but most of those brought slaves to free them. The idiots that brought and sold them for economic gain...is no worst then white Supremacy. There's no positive that came from slavery

Reactions: pimpstick420
https://thoughtforfood.live/2016/08...sengage-with-white-people-in-discussing-race/

Here’s one of the best articles I’ve ever read as it pertains to discussions about race with white racists. It truly is a waste of time. You’re attempts to explain an issue that has existed in this country since its origin will always be ignored no matter how intelligently, statistically, analytically, or humbly you try to explain. You'll get the same dumb azz, uneducated, marginalizing, soul-less, human-less, racist responses. You either get juvenile insults, the typical invoking of irrelevant deflections in the discussion, constant introduction of new topics using dumbazz analogies such as to shows like South Park, or backwards azz logic such as “you’ve never been a cop before” so therefore you can't speak about their behavior which based on such logic, btw, means that all white people should stfu as it pertains to black issues because you’ve never been black. While we’re at it, all people who’ve never played football should stfu about football or coaching strategy if you’ve never coached. Just one example of the many ignorant, white privileged comments. Smdh. Just unreal how fckin stupid these dudes are and yet they really believe their superior in both their intelligence and their very existence due the lies they’ve been sold about themselves their entire lives.

I'm sure I've said this many times before but I'm always happy to say it again, fuk the flag, fuk the anthem, fuk all of you who continue to protect white supremacy and racism with you're racist and lame azz logic. I curse the day and the time I spent serving this racist azz country which is why I don’t acknowledge it often. I haven’t stood for the national anthem since 1996 and I attend a few basketball and football games annually, and no one has ever said anything to me. I will also be attending a canes game or two this season and I surely hope any one of you coward mf's says something to me about it. All you mf’n internet thugs kill me with this tough keyboard talk but in reality not one of you mf’s bout that life where you ready to get down on some street type shyt. Colin is brining attention to a real and relevant issue of a government/tax dollar supported agency that is literally murdering black folks in many cases for nothing or the most trivial shyt you can imgine (i.e. selling cd’s, cigarettes, mouthing off, etc.) vs some whiney azz white dudes crying like bytches about someone not standing for a flag. I'm sure that's just creating such a burden for you and you're families, isn't it? Make sure you talk to your kids about how dangerous it is for white people when black people don't stand for the flag and we'll continue to speak to ours about staying fckn alive during traffic stop or any stop while we try to do the same ourselves, fckn idiots. And the sick part is that in their minds they believe they’re thinking on this issue is perfectly reasonable and makes sense! So fck black people getting killed, fck injustices, none of our issues are that important but not standing for a flag, my god!!! That’s horrible! This is why the article is so on the money. Fck wasting time explain, attempting use analogies and all the other shyt we do in trying to get racist to understand and acknowledge racism. They know the shyt exists, they know what the fck they are doing to perpetuate it, they know all of their family members and friends who are racist but they’ll never acknowledge because it works for them and they will continue to defend the institution.

Last edited:
National anthem was created by a slave owner. Also, the national anthem is very racist (read the part about slaves going to their graves) ... if u dont know the whole national anthem pls don't respond to my post. I was in Iraq twice with the 82nd airborne In 2003-2004. It was all about the oil... the Bush admin made 9/11 happen so we can have a reason to invade Iraq. Not everybody follows blindly, Collin does not follow blindly. Last thing, the anthem was never played in sporting event. In the early 1900 the chicago cubs had horrible attendance. In the 7th inning they decided to play the anthem, the crowd loved it. So to bring ppl to the park they started playing the anthem as a marketing tool. Their attendance was better after that.
This kneeling down for the anthem is no about the military or the flag. It's about how this nation handles police brutality. Put the past behind u (9/11) and think about the problems that we have infront of us.
And not being a conspiracy theorist but we dont know the true facts also of 9-11 and If U guys research it (Not listen to what you hear on Mainstream TV owned by certain groups) he is right about 911 and the "Fake story". I agree we need to think about what we have in front.

Reactions: Zay0327
I'll tell u their is more racism in the military/police departments than it is just about anywhere else
Oh yeah. .. it was a real culture shock growing up in South Florida and then being whisked away in the military and traveling all over. I never really experienced much racism at all until the military. It was really eye opening.

Reactions: Azar
Ppl will always question the source of the opposite party... some guy here used south park reference to validate his argument. But I see wat u mean about being careful with the internet. That being said, here's another vid for u.

I don't believe in the anthem. Being in the military I don't have a choice but to stand for it (while in uniform)

To be clear, my South Park connection was towards your comments about 9/11 being a Bush conspiracy. Nothing more.

Reactions: jabazz
https://thoughtforfood.live/2016/08...sengage-with-white-people-in-discussing-race/

Here’s one of the best articles I’ve ever read as it pertains to discussions about race with white racists. It truly is a waste of time. You’re attempts to explain an issue that has existed in this country since its origin will always be ignored no matter how intelligently, statistically, analytically, or humbly you try to explain. You'll get the same dumb azz, uneducated, marginalizing, soul-less, human-less, racist responses. You either get juvenile insults, the typical invoking of irrelevant deflections in the discussion, constant introduction of new topics using dumbazz analogies such as to shows like South Park, or backwards azz logic such as “you’ve never been a cop before” so therefore you can't speak about their behavior which based on such logic, btw, means that all white people should stfu as it pertains to black issues because you’ve never been black. While we’re at it, all people who’ve never played football should stfu about football or coaching strategy if you’ve never coached. Just one example of the many ignorant, white privileged comments. Smdh. Just unreal how fckin stupid these dudes are and yet they really believe their superior in both their intelligence and their very existence due the lies they’ve been sold about themselves their entire lives.

I'm sure I've said this many times before but I'm always happy to say it again, fuk the flag, fuk the anthem, fuk all of you who continue to protect white supremacy and racism with you're racist and lame azz logic. I curse the day and the time I spent serving this racist azz country which is why I don’t acknowledge it often. I haven’t stood for the national anthem since 1996 and I attend a few basketball and football games annually, and no one has ever said anything to me. I will also be attending a canes game or two this season and I surely hope any one of you coward mf's says something to me about it. All you mf’n internet thugs kill me with this tough keyboard talk but in reality not one of you mf’s bout that life where you ready to get down on some street type shyt. Colin is brining attention to a real and relevant issue of a government/tax dollar supported agency that is literally murdering black folks in many cases for nothing or the most trivial shyt you can imgine (i.e. selling cd’s, cigarettes, mouthing off, etc.) vs some whiney azz white dudes crying like bytches about someone not standing for a flag. I'm sure that's just creating such a burden for you and you're families, isn't it? Make sure you talk to your kids about how dangerous it is for white people when black people don't stand for the flag and we'll continue to speak to ours about stating fckn alive during traffic stop or any stop which we try to do the same ourselves, fckn idiots. And the sick part is that in their minds they believe they’re thinking on this issue is perfectly reasonable and makes sense! So fck black people getting killed, fck injustices, none of our issues are that important but not standing for a flag, my god!!! That’s horrible! This is why the article is so on the money. Fck wasting time explain, attempting use analogies and all the other shyt we do in trying to get racist to understand and acknowledge racism. They know the shyt exists, they know what the fck they are doing to perpetuate it, they know all of their family members and friends who are racist but they’ll never acknowledge because it works for them and they will continue to defend the institution.

I am not a racist; I hate everyone equally!

I know about that, but most of those brought slaves to free them. The idiots that brought and sold them for economic gain...is no worst then white Supremacy. There's no positive that came from slavery

Agreed. Listen, wrong is wrong. But why label the groups? "is no worse than.........anyone else hurting someone else" seems more inclusive to me. This means you don't have to be only a white supremacist to be "wrong" or "hurt others".

Thanks for the vid. I welcome and like reading and hearing different opinions, facts and conjecture. The vid cover is interesting and sets the tone for a fair argument now doesn't it. Hey I have a great idea, why not just read the words for ourselves and without bias, just see what they say??? Whether you believe in it, recognize it as a symbol, hate it or somewhere in between, you have to admit, (and remember, this wasn't written as "a National Anthem" at the time) it is pretty hard to twist the actual words into something sinister and racist. Now if you want to harbor anything against its writer or its symbolism for you personally, well that is a choice only you can make. As a Marine I respect my country......yes, even when I do not agree with some of her people and their actions.

National anthem was created by a slave owner. Also, the national anthem is very racist (read the part about slaves going to their graves) ... if u dont know the whole national anthem pls don't respond to my post. I was in Iraq twice with the 82nd airborne In 2003-2004. It was all about the oil... the Bush admin made 9/11 happen so we can have a reason to invade Iraq. Not everybody follows blindly, Collin does not follow blindly. Last thing, the anthem was never played in sporting event. In the early 1900 the chicago cubs had horrible attendance. In the 7th inning they decided to play the anthem, the crowd loved it. So to bring ppl to the park they started playing the anthem as a marketing tool. Their attendance was better after that.
This kneeling down for the anthem is no about the military or the flag. It's about how this nation handles police brutality. Put the past behind u (9/11) and think about the problems that we have infront of us.
It's not relevant as to how or why it started or who wrote it, it's what it NOW represents.

Im a veteran that deployed to Iraq and served my time in the Corps. Still don't get why you or anyone would be offended. Let me guess you have no issues with Trump bashing the country and saying he is going to make it great again though right?
No, apples and oranges dude. Dissing what America stands for much worse.
No country is perfect, if anyone feels oppressed go find a better one!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. Listen, wrong is wrong. But why label the groups? "is no worse than.........anyone else hurting someone else" seems more inclusive to me. This means you don't have to be only a white supremacist to be "wrong" or "hurt others".

Thanks for the vid. I welcome and like reading and hearing different opinions, facts and conjecture. The vid cover is interesting and sets the tone for a fair argument now doesn't it. Hey I have a great idea, why not just read the words for ourselves and without bias, just see what they say??? Whether you believe in it, recognize it as a symbol, hate it or somewhere in between, you have to admit, (and remember, this wasn't written as "a National Anthem" at the time) it is pretty hard to twist the actual words into something sinister and racist. Now if you want to harbor anything against its writer or its symbolism for you personally, well that is a choice only you can make. As a Marine I respect my country......yes, even when I do not agree with some of her people and their actions.
I understand, and don't mean no disrespect, but this is a very evil government. Nothing good comes from it. Today we all are slaves to the system. Water, air, food are all poison. They poison the women's womb with the chemicals. We are mentally conditioned...that's why people care about the flag. We are in serious trouble brother.

And I hope you never have to give your condolences to a parent of a child who loses her son at the hands of someone who is suppose to protect him because someone mistakingly thinks he is posing a threat. Both are terrible situations so why is it OK to prioritize one over the other ?

Very few people have a problem with Kpernick's intent...which is to use his voice to bring attention to something that he feels strongly about and speak for those who have no audience. That is admirable. It's his choice to protest the flag, which represents all of us and in most people's opinion is the wrong target, that most people have a problem with.

Reactions: majus12
President Obama is an asshole... But I'm patriotic... HAAAAAAAAA... Ya'll kill me man. The same people who are upset about sitting or kneeling during the anthem are the same people who disrespect the President of their country and his family. How is that being patriotic? Kap is protesting peacefully, not causing trouble and never has caused trouble. He didn't say anything disrespectful about the country or the people who fight for it, but in fact has garnered support from several veterans who get treated like shit by this country as well. But all you narrowed minded people can say is for him to leave the country? If you have a problem in your home, is the solution to leave? If you feel like you are being treated unfairly on your job, do you remain silent? Jim Brown, Ali, and several other athletes have protested way more vocally than Kap, but some how this is the worst thing ever in life... Come on man.

Reactions: CANE1983 and m.dan
Hey yard you're an idiot. I'm a VietNam Vet also and I for one condemn what this a**hole Colin is doing. I lost alot of my friends in VietNam and I respect our Flag and anthem. If I see you walking on our Flag I will beat your ass.

But we too are exposed to racism as well and most have been exposed to unfair treatment by the police. I don't want to hear about people taking a knee when guys disrespect the president and have been for the past 8 years. People talk about their family members serving, but what have you done? I'm 24 deployments in just in case someone wants to question my take on it, yes 24 over 4000 flight hrs. But some of you guys just don't get it because you have the luxury of not having to. Minorities protesting peacefully is a tough pill to swallow but swallow you most certainly will because it's their right and it's what I fight for amongst other things
Thanks for your service. I and my family truly appreciate it.

My stance isn't that he and others should not protest, merely that their protest should be more closely related to the cause.

I am sure you didn't mean that last statement the way it could sound. But a general term like "there's no positive that came from slavery" I think is really undermining the sacrifice slaves made for this country. No one should ever question the impact slavery had on this country. While it was tragic and one of the biggest sins of our nation, I don't believe our country would be where it is without the sacrifice slaves were forced to give. Just from an economical standpoint there is no way we grow the way we did without the effort given by all the slaves. Was it right? HELL NO! But you and I probably wouldn't be here participating in these debates without that sacrifice.

Like I said I think I get where you're coming from with your statement and what you really meant. But I wanted to make this point clear as I appreciate the sacrifices so many have made before me that have benefited me greatly. Even those who had to sacrifice against their will.

Hey yard you're an idiot. I'm a VietNam Vet also and I for one condemn what this a**hole Colin is doing. I lost alot of my friends in VietNam and I respect our Flag and anthem. If I see you walking on our Flag I will beat your ass.
Your old ass won't do a damn thing. Stop with the internet tough guy crap its not believable.

Reactions: jabazz and Azar
Killing or maiming without sufficient justification to do so. Is that an adequate definition?
That is. The courts have decided that many police have been justified in their actions, but not all. And those police will get theirs. And before you go down the path of a rigged, racist court system, the Freddie Gray trials were examples of that not being the case... Black victim, black defendant, black judge. If the glove don't fit, you must acquit!

Last edited:
Your old ass won't do a damn thing. Stop with the internet tough guy crap its not believable.
You had me until you posted this. You can't be in the military. I served from 82 until 92 and would still not stand for someone disrespecting our flag. You come by my tailgate and step on a American flag and see what that would get you. I have heard that it is a softer military now. And now I believe it.

This issue is BS at its core. 22 black guys were killed in Chicago last weekend and that's not abnormal but black ppl don't goout and protest it. They've literaly been trained by ppl like Obama to just except it as the norm. 1000's and 1000's of black people are Being murdered in countries all cross Africa and still no protestors. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if we did go into these countries and freed these innocent black people from being murdered by their black governments, idiots on here would cry about it and say typical America sticking their nose where it doesn't belong and parbably only there to exploit their resources. So just leave it alone because it's not PC to go into these countries a free these ppl. However you get about a dozen aligations of police brutality over several years mind you, and idiots want the world to stop and cops several of which black from areas run by black people to be hung before they even go to trial. This issue again is such BS to its core. If you didn't have cops in these neighborhoods it would be pure anarchy with 100's of thousands of innocent black ppl losing their lives. If you care so much about innocent black ppl being murdered then do something about the real attrocities and not this bs. Or just get the f out this country have coke and stfu.

Last edited:
You had me until you posted this. You can't be in the military. I served from 82 until 92 and would still not stand for someone disrespecting our flag. You come by my tailgate and step on a American flag and see what that would get you. I have heard that it is a softer military now. And now I believe it.
Are these the reasons why Trump is saying he'll make the military great again due to the softness in some cases?

The good old internet threat. I don't stand on anybody's flag it is silly symbolism, and that's my point. So to be offended by it is equally as silly. I'm not in the military anymore. I did my four year obligation in the Marines and my eas was in 06 And you are talking about being soft but you are getting upset on the internet about somebody hypothetically walking on the flag? Not everyone shares your sense of foolish Natio alism. Get real dude. I'll be at the FSU game and I'll gladly stop by.

Reactions: Azar and azzb
Now a Navy sailor has decided not to stand for the national anthem in sympathy with Kaepernick. Bad move on her part - when you go into the Armed Forces you surrender many rights available to civilians, including some First Amendment ones. I have no doubt she will be discharged.

Now a Navy sailor has decided not to stand for the national anthem in sympathy with Kaepernick. Bad move on her part - when you go into the Armed Forces you surrender many rights available to civilians, including some First Amendment ones. I have no doubt she will be discharged.
Stupid is stupid does.

Very few people have a problem with Kpernick's intent...which is to use his voice to bring attention to something that he feels strongly about and speak for those who have no audience. That is admirable. It's his choice to protest the flag, which represents all of us and in most people's opinion is the wrong target, that most people have a problem with.
Fair enough.

Move , nobody has to live in this great country .
That's what I said when Trump said America is not great anymore. He should just move somewhere else. Or all the people that think Obama is doing a bad job and think he has run this country to the can, move somewhere else. You agree right !!!

e39048251fc244b7129284d6c63e885c.jpg

The good old internet threat. I don't stand on anybody's flag it is silly symbolism, and that's my point. So to be offended by it is equally as silly. I'm not in the military anymore. I did my four year obligation in the Marines and my eas was in 06 And you are talking about being soft but you are getting upset on the internet about somebody hypothetically walking on the flag? Not everyone shares your sense of foolish Natio alism. Get real dude. I'll be at the FSU game and I'll gladly stop by.
Please stop by message me and I will give you my number and lot we tailgate in. Not hypothetically walking on the flag. Talk doesn't bother me everyone can express themselves however they like. And not sharing a countries Nationalism is what is wrong. It seems like this country can only come together when something tragic happens or something like the Olympics come around. I got upset with you putting down another VET. You say you were in but I can't believe it and that goes to how soft the military has become. The flag does mean something to me and for it not to mean anything to you after serving says a lot about what the military has become.

Reactions: majus12
26 years and 8 deployments and 3 combat tours does not allow me to feel offended by a man not standing for a song. We fought the Nazi regime we are not a totalitarian society with fake loyalty being enforced. Why is Kapernick disrespecting veterans but American society wasnt disrespecting soldiers when they separated them by color as soon as they hit port and prepared to disembark into the United States after years at

African Americans have fought in every foriegn war that this country has had and have been disrespected in a far worse manner than not standing up for the flag. We dont fight for a flag or anthem. We fight for each other and ungrateful ass civillians whether or not they are racist, gay, straight, athiest, etc. If it doesnt bother u tbat one of our Presidential candidates blatantly disrespected a POW that spent years in tbe Hanoi Hilton, "he is not a hero" and then hopped on his private jet and flew office to one of his towers, then u dont really care about veterans.

So please stop with this convienient patriotism and aknowlege that this is more about Kapernick's race and not patriotism. Miinority soldiers have fought for Klansmen that refused to fly any other flag than the rebel flag. Kapernicks deal seems small in comparison.
I respect your opinion , however consider this:
So why is it about race all of a sudden?? I You don't see Jewish people protesting the anti Semitic BS that still exists, racists ALWAYS include them as well. The made something of themselves, and moved on.
Can' change history, so why bring it up over and over again. We get it, it was a different time. We have a black president, and ironically instead of creating better relationships under his administration it's become worse, this comes from a white guy raised by a black moma.Ionically Kapernick was mixed and raised by white parents.
Yes stand up for rights, however don't disrespect the flag, it's represents our country, simply find anther way
Just my opinion

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT