ADVERTISEMENT

Trump sends Syria a gift...

This president has balls unlike the community organizer.

@cdwright40 tell us again about Trump being a Russian puppet.....Putin wanted him to bomb Syria, right?
Good move and I applaud him for listening to his advisors. I have no problem giving him credit when he earns it. I am an American first...but if you guys are trying to pretend his administration hiding the fact they are working with Russians is a nothing burger, that is partisan naivety at its finest. That's not going away and if there is nothing there he should do everything to be transparent and make it go away. Tweeting lies about Obama doesn't help him. We need leadership now. His decision to bomb Syria is a good thing but we aren't going to blindly ignore concerns either. This is America.

Good move and I applaud him for listening to his advisors. I have no problem giving him credit when he earns it. I am an American first...but if you guys are trying to pretend his administration hiding the fact they are working with Russians is a nothing burger, that is partisan naivety at its finest. That's not going away and if there is nothing there he should do everything to be transparent and make it go away. Tweeting lies about Obama doesn't help him. We need leadership now. His decision to bomb Syria is a good thing but we aren't going to blindly ignore concerns either. This is America.
I applaud you giving credit when it's earned.

As far as tweeting lies, Susan Rice has some explaining to do.

Let me play conspiracy theorist for a moment. Is it possible this entire chemical weapon deployment and subsequent airport bombing were all a head fake orchestrated by Comrade Trump and the Russians? Less than a hundred people were killed in the chemical attack. Previous attacks of this nature have resulted in a lot more deaths. The airport Trump bombed is up and running already. Not much damage.

I believe the end game for Trump and Russia is to end those sanctions. However, that want happen as long as this investigation is going on and there is a perception Trump is Russia's puppet.

Let me play conspiracy theorist for a moment. Is it possible this entire chemical weapon deployment and subsequent airport bombing were all a head fake orchestrated by Comrade Trump and the Russians? Less than a hundred people were killed in the chemical attack. Previous attacks of this nature have resulted in a lot more deaths. The airport Trump bombed is up and running already. Not much damage.

I believe the end game for Trump and Russia is to end those sanctions. However, that want happen as long as this investigation is going on and there is a perception Trump is Russia's puppet.
Let me play guy with half a brain and just say this almost proven fact: your a total idiot!! Kids and women were killed and your coming up with this? I'm partisan? "Only 100" what's your magic number on dead kids and women?? Cems your seriously need help!

You just surpassed Ozone with the most out there conspiracy theory yet.

Let me play guy with half a brain and just say this almost proven fact: your a total idiot!! Kids and women were killed and your coming up with this? I'm partisan? "Only 100" what's your magic number on dead kids and women?? Cems your seriously need help!
You stand corrected again, liar, when you stated I said "only 100" were killed. Please read my post again and stop getting confused.

You are so predictable with your responses. It's amazing how you and the right wingers project this concern for Syrian deaths but refused to let the Syrian refugees into this country. Stop with your Republican pity party, It's not believable.

You stand corrected again, liar, when you stated I said "only 100" were killed. Please read my post again and stop getting confused.

You are so predictable with your responses. It's amazing how you and the right wingers project this concern for Syrian deaths but refused to let the Syrian refugees into this country. Stop with your Republican pity party, It's not believable.
Liar, again like the racist line prove it or honestly shut the F up!! My fault you said "less than 100" again you skip the question asked. What's your number killed before we act?? Your the predictable one deflecting. And "pity party" your an idiot the Repubs are fixing the mistake of Osama and Kerry letting Syria keep chemical weapons you dope!

Liar, again like the racist line prove it or honestly shut the F up!! My fault you said "less than 100" again you skip the question asked. What's your number killed before we act?? Your the predictable one deflecting. And "pity party" your an idiot the Repubs are fixing the mistake of Osama and Kerry letting Syria keep chemical weapons you dope!
You right wingers seemed to be focused on Obama quite a lot. Why? He's not going to be your whipping boy. You folks need to stfu and govern.

Blah blah blah more stupid statements, focused on Obama because he left a MESS!
Yeah right. Obama had an approval rating of 57% and the Idiot in Chief aka Comrade Trump has an approval rating of 35%. Does that sound like a person who left a mess? I don't think so. lolol

Not even the notorious racist @OzonaCane1 would go so low to suggest the death of an American politician. Smh

I'm sure the families of the people killed in Benghazi might disagree with you. Plus, she is a scumbag. I'll say it for OzonaCane; the world would be a better place without her in it.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Yeah right. Obama had an approval rating of 57% and the Idiot in Chief aka Comrade Trump has an approval rating of 35%. Does that sound like a person who left a mess? I don't think so. lolol
Again dummy "approval ratings" are a thing of the past, it's a new world it's not nearly as accurate! Hillary was going to win in November according to the polls! Your polls are a waste of everyone's time! And stay on topic, this thread about a dictator being taught a lesson by the greatest nation on earth!! Your gas little kids and women you get blown up!! Nice try with the poll however!

Not even the notorious racist @OzonaCane1 would go so low to suggest the death of an American politician. Smh
Again your throwing labels in people that you can't justify! Not only are you stupid your a lowlife, Cems honestly I tried to be patient with you however labeling me dishonesty just proves what everyone is saying: your a piece of shit! Plain and simple.

I'm sure the families of the people killed in Benghazi might disagree with you. Plus, she is a scumbag. I'll say it for OzonaCane; the world would be a better place without her in it.
And you are a low life to wish death for a person you politically disagree with. There's no hope for people like you.

I could throw at you those innocent children killed in Trump's first military action in January but why bring up the past.

Again dummy "approval ratings" are a thing of the past, it's a new world it's not nearly as accurate! Hillary was going to win in November according to the polls! Your polls are a waste of everyone's time! And stay on topic, this thread about a dictator being taught a lesson by the greatest nation on earth!! Your gas little kids and women you get blown up!! Nice try with the poll however!
You hate the polls when that idiot in the WH sits at 35% approval. I would hate them too.

Your change of heart to care about the Syrian people is rather interesting. Last week you didn't want them in this country but now you love them. Give me a break. Hypocrite.

Again your throwing labels in people that you can't justify! Not only are you stupid your a lowlife, Cems honestly I tried to be patient with you however labeling me dishonesty just proves what everyone is saying: your a piece of shit! Plain and simple.
There you go again needing others to support your position. You're a grown azz man. Stand on your own principles and don't care what others think, like me.

You hate the polls when that idiot in the WH sits at 35% approval. I would hate them too.

Your change of heart to care about the Syrian people is rather interesting. Last week you didn't want them in this country but now you love them. Give me a break. Hypocrite.
Just because I don't want them here doesn't mean I want them dead, huge difference dummy!!

Just because I don't want them here doesn't mean I want them dead, huge difference dummy!!
You forgot, you think 99% of them are terroists. Shouldn't they all be dead based on your previous posts? Make up your dam mind. Which is it? Dead or alive?

Also, you and your right wing buddy wished Hillary were dead. You and that POS are a disgrace. I wouldn't wish any harm to Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT