ADVERTISEMENT

Trump sends Syria a gift...

Tell me how rich you are again, tell me about your P.H.D.s, all the buildings you slum lord over.....LMFAO

The bitter, old drag queen discovered how to post pics and gifs today lol
Nope. Always knew how. I wanted to show you your true self. Here goes.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Tim1977
Serious question. Why do you hate Hillary? You don't know her.

Because of her stance on abortion and the second amendment. That is two right off the bat. I also don't agree with universal healtcare, the redistribution of wealth, the belief of needing more government to regulate various things, higher taxes, open borders, the attack on mining and oil, etc.

Now, if you say those are not reasons for "hate" I would strongly disagree. But, she has been around and in my face with this crap since 1992. I am tired of her, and those like her. It has everything to do with what she stands for and the type of person she is, as well as what she has proven herself to be.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Because of her stance on abortion and the second amendment. That is two right off the bat. I also don't agree with universal healtcare, the redistribution of wealth, the belief of needing more government to regulate various things, higher taxes, open borders, the attack on mining and oil, etc.

Now, if you say those are not reasons for "hate" I would strongly disagree. But, she has been around and in my face with this crap since 1992. I am tired of her, and those like her. It has everything to do with what she stands for and the type of person she is, as well as what she has proven herself to be.
Outstanding post.

I'll add that bitch was complicit in letting our boys die in Benghazi. Fuk her.

Reactions: Tim1977
Outstanding post.

I'll add that bitch was complicit in letting our boys die in Benghazi. Fuk her.

Yeah, I was gonna put that on but had already mentioned that in another post. As slimy as some seem to think Trump is, I just don't see how they can look past so much of what she has done and lied about. In the end I am fine if we are on opposite ends of the spectrum (not you, but others), but I believe Hillary to be pure evil.

Tell me how rich you are again, tell me about your P.H.D.s, all the buildings you slum lord over.....LMFAO

The bitter, old drag queen discovered how to post pics and gifs today lol

Slow your roll, he runs section 8 housing and doesn't want the gravy train to end.

How many buildings do you slum lord over? Tell us again...... @Tim1977 and I want to know......tell us about the books you have written and how many P.H.D.s you have....

My wife and I paid over 20k in taxes last year, and got a "refund" of $500. I despise the useless ****s that live off the system and beg for more.
In Tacoma illegals in jail are on a hunger strike wanting higher wages for their work while waiting for deportation, f'ed up.

My wife and I paid over 20k in taxes last year, and got a "refund" of $500. I despise the useless ****s that live off the system and beg for more.
In Tacoma illegals in jail are on a hunger strike wanting higher wages for their work while waiting for deportation, f'ed up.
I hear you and I'm with you. Unbelievable that there are people as fktarded as the bitter,old drag queen @cems52 who can't understand this. He should at least be grateful that our taxes support him and his husband.

I know many Republicans but the word hate doesn't come out for their political opponent. I can't hate a politician. Not in my nature to hate someone. If you are a christian how can you hate someone?

I know many Republicans but the word hate doesn't come out for their political opponent. I can't hate a politician. Not in my nature to hate someone. If you are a christian how can you hate someone?

You don't hate, but eradicate evil, hence the flooding of the earth to rid those filled with evil. Make sense?

CD is uninformed and a fanatic but at least he's not a pathological liar and or crack head like @cems52 who can't keep his bullshit straight. Writer,professor,slum lord,volunteer who educates school children.....with multiple P.H.D.s yet he can't write a coherent sentence to save her life.

https://miami.forums.rivals.com/thr...out-of-your-business-rolma-told-ya-so.120940/

Check this thread where CD threatened to make me look silly where he was completely owned. I used to enjoy cd's posts, but I finally realized what a retard he is and owning him is becoming boring.

Yeah, I was gonna put that on but had already mentioned that in another post. As slimy as some seem to think Trump is, I just don't see how they can look past so much of what she has done and lied about. In the end I am fine if we are on opposite ends of the spectrum (not you, but others), but I believe Hillary to be pure evil.
Hillary is not the president. Comrade Trump is!! We have a person in the WH that is being investigated for treason and you seem to overlook it. If it is found to be true, would Trump become more evil than Hillary?

CD is uninformed and a fanatic but at least he's not a pathological liar and or crack head like @cems52 who can't keep his bullshit straight. Writer,professor,slum lord,volunteer who educates school children.....with multiple P.H.D.s yet he can't write a coherent sentence to save her life.
I see you've picked up a habit of right wingers......lying, deflecting, delaying and distracting. Are those right winger traits?

Last edited:
Hillary is not the president. Comrade Trump is!! We have a person in the WH that is being investigated for treason and you seem to overlook it. If it is found to be true, would Trump become more evil than Hillary?

Of course he is, drip drip but no leak for months but the libs keep trying. Your section 8 is safe for now.

You don't hate, but eradicate evil, hence the flooding of the earth to rid those filled with evil. Make sense?
Your definition of evil is different than mine. Trump is the poster boy for evil but yet you laud him as if he's a saint. The man disrespects women but you overlook it; he's a congenital liar but yet you accept it; he makes fun of the physically challenged because it's cool to do so; he never speaks ill of the Russians, why? No it doesn't make sense.

I do believe the military is bloated. I do have/had family in the military. I never dumped on blue collar folks. A lot of my family are blue collar workers. Explain to this audience what am I lying about?

giphy.gif
All of the above, everytime you try and back out of a corner you'll drop one of your lies. Ex: "I have a nephew that's a retard so I'm sensitive to retards since my family has two! Me and my nephew" your a tard

I hear you and I'm with you. Unbelievable that there are people as fktarded as the bitter,old drag queen @cems52 who can't understand this. He should at least be grateful that our taxes support him and his husband.
This post is a bit juvenile and amateurish. And you call yourself a doctor? Seriously, if you don't improve I will drop you and resume punishing @OzonaCane1, again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT