ADVERTISEMENT

Trump sends Syria a gift...

IMG_9647.jpg
You and @OzonaCane1 need to get back to fixing that plumbing problem I hired you for. Typical lazy azz right wingers.

200w.webp

And you don't believe every negative statement about Trump? Has he done nothing good since taking office? Yeah, I'm gullible! What a joke.

And, you're right, I don't care about Mexicans and/or Muslims if they're not US citizens. I would put Americans first, as far as what our country does, over any other countries citizens.
Remember Cems is the same guy who just last week was advocating for taking money from the military and spending it on helping illegals!! However the rest of us are clueless.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
You and @OzonaCane1 need to get back to fixing that plumbing problem I hired you for. Typical lazy azz right wingers.

200w.webp
What's wrong with plumbers?? You don't like blue collar workers?? The only plumbing you need fix is finally having your gender identity procedure finished. You and Bradley Manning can both get that done at the expense of the tax payer, as in the plumbers you've mocked above! Typical low class lying racist Cems!

Another distraction from Trumputin. He wants to take the attention away from the house & senate investigation committees.
Also last week in a press meeting he was asked a question & he replied "No, not yet. We'll talk
again tomorrow." 7 words, vast improvement. previous to that the media was pushed out .

Another distraction from Trumputin. He wants to take the attention away from the house & senate investigation committees.
Also last week in a press meeting he was asked a question & he replied "No, not yet. We'll talk
again tomorrow." 7 words, vast improvement. previous to that the media was pushed out .
Sorry, Imeant Rex Tillerson uttering those 7 words.

The investigations regarding Susan Rice and domestic spying? Nah we're on top of that! Obama never blew off the press?? All Presidents drop that line! Get off the bong and get a clue!!

Lying racists don't deserve my precious time! However they've all stacked up and many are talking about it which is why you've got zero credibility left! And if you recall I asked the same request of you when you labeled me weeks ago and you've yet to oblige!

Everybody on canesport know you're a racist. See.

200.webp

Even the Mexicans know you're a racist.

200.webp

Reactions: BreakingCane
And you don't believe every negative statement about Trump? Has he done nothing good since taking office? Yeah, I'm gullible! What a joke.

And, you're right, I don't care about Mexicans and/or Muslims if they're not US citizens. I would put Americans first, as far as what our country does, over any other countries citizens.
The only thing he's done that I like is play golf.

200.webp

Remember Cems is the same guy who just last week was advocating for taking money from the military and spending it on helping illegals!! However the rest of us are clueless.
There you go again lying. That's becoming your pastime. Go back to your ponzi scheme and rip off more clients.

200.webp

What's wrong with plumbers?? You don't like blue collar workers?? The only plumbing you need fix is finally having your gender identity procedure finished. You and Bradley Manning can both get that done at the expense of the tax payer, as in the plumbers you've mocked above! Typical low class lying racist Cems!

You don't even know the meaning of racism. You're accusing me of class bias not racism. Dumbazz!! My family is filled with blue collar workers so stop your lying, again.

200.webp

Last edited:
They're you go. Your mind is already made up regardless of what the guy accomplishes.
If you want to have a serious dialogue I will. I judge people by their character. Not their skin color. How they treat me and others weigh heavily on my opinion of them. Trump's character flaws were highlighted throughout the campaign even with his own words. For me the man has a disdain for women unless she's blond and beautiful. He's shown me a level of disrespect for minorities that is opposite what this country symbolizes. He might be a real estate mogul but his knowledge outside that arena is limited. For me that's a problem for the President of the United States. Frankly, he's shown no inclination to learn beyond the real estate profession.

I truly believe either Trump and/or his surrogates colluded with Russia to undermine our election. Unless we get Trump conspirators to flip he just may get away with treason.

If you want to have a serious dialogue I will. I judge people by their character. Not their skin color. How they treat me and others weigh heavily on my opinion of them. Trump's character flaws were highlighted throughout the campaign even with his own words. For me the man has a disdain for women unless she's blond and beautiful. He's shown me a level of disrespect for minorities that is opposite what this country symbolizes. He might be a real estate mogul but his knowledge outside that arena is limited. For me that's a problem for the President of the United States. Frankly, he's shown no inclination to learn beyond the real estate profession.

I truly believe either Trump and/or his surrogates colluded with Russia to undermine our election. Unless we get Trump conspirators to flip he just may get away with treason.

I hear you, and respect the post I am responding to. I would just say that right now there is a ton of conjecture, and while some may have a problem with some things he's said, he also has stated a ton of things that are obvious but often ignored after an election. I'd like to see if he'll follow through on some of those things.

I voted for Trump because I hated Hillary. Seemed to be the lesser of two evils based on my principles, which you may not agree with. But I am willing to give him a little time to see what can be done. He is more in line with what I believe so that could have something to do with it. However, if he sucks after a bit of time I'll call it that way.

And if you actually want a dialogue you should try sharing ideas in lieu of you constant conspiracy theories and loony ideas that haven't been proven! You want people to be fair to you, however you aren't fair to others. Your a typical liberal who only wants it their way! All this Russia talk is nonsense! Hillary won the popular vote! Trump just bombed Russia's main ally. Rove something or stop your crying and undermining.

You don't even know the meaning of racism. You're accusing me of class bias not racism. Dumbazz!! My family is filled with blue collar workers so stop your lying, again.

200.webp
Why are you deamewning plumbers then? Your blue collar yet your bragging about owning all this property?? So as usual you feel strongly about both sides! Typical liberal liar! All you do is lie and many notice now!!

I hear you, and respect the post I am responding to. I would just say that right now there is a ton of conjecture, and while some may have a problem with some things he's said, he also has stated a ton of things that are obvious but often ignored after an election. I'd like to see if he'll follow through on some of those things.

I voted for Trump because I hated Hillary. Seemed to be the lesser of two evils based on my principles, which you may not agree with. But I am willing to give him a little time to see what can be done. He is more in line with what I believe so that could have something to do with it. However, if he sucks after a bit of time I'll call it that way.
Serious question. Why do you hate Hillary? You don't know her.

And if you actually want a dialogue you should try sharing ideas in lieu of you constant conspiracy theories and loony ideas that haven't been proven! You want people to be fair to you, however you aren't fair to others. Your a typical liberal who only wants it their way! All this Russia talk is nonsense! Hillary won the popular vote! Trump just bombed Russia's main ally. Rove something or stop your crying and undermining.
I believe Trump and/or his minions colluded with the Russians. Period!!

Breaking News: FBI was granted a FISA warrant last summer on Trump aide Carter Page.

Where's my dam popcorn?

Why are you deamewning plumbers then? Your blue collar yet your bragging about owning all this property?? So as usual you feel strongly about both sides! Typical liberal liar! All you do is lie and many notice now!!
You are a pathetic lying sack of shzzt. It's been said before you can't read and it shows in every post you make. You continue to embellish the content of my posts and others. You need to educate yourself so you can engage in intelligent discussions with your fellow canes fans. Otherwise, you will continue to look foolish.

I'm looking at that clown, Trump, on tv during the campaign rail against Obama for playing golf too much. He said he will never leave the WH.

Trump has spent over 20% of his presidency on a golf course compared to 0% by Obama at this point. Another campaign promise broken by Comrade Trump. You Trump supporters have been played.

You are a pathetic lying sack of shzzt. It's been said before you can't read and it shows in every post you make. You continue to embellish the content of my posts and others. You need to educate yourself so you can engage in intelligent discussions with your fellow canes fans. Otherwise, you will continue to look foolish.
Lol Cems listen, the joke is on you dope! Your a worthless Mutt

Cems again your a lowlife Mutt, you add nothing!! You a lying worthless piece of shit! Big property owner!! Lmfao!!

I don't hate anybody. I just don't like Trump's politics. Going forward, stay out of grown folks conversation.
Nobody cares about your politics! What you forgot you were crying about the "bloated" military the other day? Then come back with "i have family in the service" today I call you out for dumping on the blue collar "i have family who are blue collar" your a lying fraud!! Typical con man bullshit artist

I don't hate anybody. I just don't like Trump's politics. Going forward, stay out of grown folks conversation.
Tell me how rich you are again, tell me about your P.H.D.s, all the buildings you slum lord over.....LMFAO
Are you slow? That explains why @OzonaCane1 co-writes your posts. Boring!!

200w.webp
The bitter, old drag queen discovered how to post pics and gifs today lol

Reactions: Tim1977
Nobody cares about your politics! What you forgot you were crying about the "bloated" military the other day? Then come back with "i have family in the service" today I call you out for dumping on the blue collar "i have family who are blue collar" your a lying fraud!! Typical con man bullshit artist
I do believe the military is bloated. I do have/had family in the military. I never dumped on blue collar folks. A lot of my family are blue collar workers. Explain to this audience what am I lying about?

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT