ADVERTISEMENT

Trump sends Syria a gift...

And you are a low life to wish death for a person you politically disagree with. There's no hope for people like you.

I could throw at you those innocent children killed in Trump's first military action in January but why bring up the past.

You calling me a low life, a compliment. Thank you. I will take that graciously. I love it when people LIKE YOU look down your nose at people like me. Makes a man feel good. Keep crying your tears for everyone, I enjoy it.

You forgot, you think 99% of them are terroists. Shouldn't they all be dead based on your previous posts? Make up your dam mind. Which is it? Dead or alive?

Also, you and your right wing buddy wished Hillary were dead. You and that POS are a disgrace. I wouldn't wish any harm to Trump.
Yes 99% of them are! Terrorists should be dead yup!!! You'd invite them in! Idiot. My right wing buddy? Cems your a disgrace to anyone with half a brain. Your again a Mutt

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
You calling me a low life, a compliment. Thank you. I will take that graciously. I love it when people LIKE YOU look down your nose at people like me. Makes a man feel good. Keep crying your tears for everyone, I enjoy it.
You're not a man. Look again.

Let me taste your tears Cems. Mmmmmm, they're so yummy and sweet. The tears of unfathomable sadness. Better equip that rape whistle dude. You might want to get with the other snowflakes to have a tearfest.
I see you didn't find a "pair". Can't help you there.

I'll slap you upside the head with it and let you look!
You've been trying to slap every canesport.com member upside the head "with it" since your membership started. You even singled out specific posters to perform this act on. I must warn you I don't swing that way, so back off.

You should have told him good luck because he's going to need it. I plan to rip his heart and soul out and expose his ignorance to ALL. The man is an ignorant racist.
Cems again on your best day before you wore your depends and drank geratol you couldn't even sit at same table as me!! I'm on a different level than you. Your a "but here pay here" lowlife! And again you call me a racist yet have never shown me a post!! Fact is you hate America and Americans! Just say it!! Your an envious deadbeat and can't compete and your frustrated!! You suck! Your posts suck! Your full retard and you get laughed at like the joke that you are. You label nonstop because you can't form an idea or an opinion. "Rip out my heart and soul" lmfao. Go back to your section 8 apartment and shut the F up!

Cems again on your best day before you wore your depends and drank geratol you couldn't even sit at same table as me!! I'm on a different level than you. Your a "but here pay here" lowlife! And again you call me a racist yet have never shown me a post!! Fact is you hate America and Americans! Just say it!! Your an envious deadbeat and can't compete and your frustrated!! You suck! Your posts suck! Your full retard and you get laughed at like the joke that you are. You label nonstop because you can't form an idea or an opinion. "Rip out my heart and soul" lmfao. Go back to your section 8 apartment and shut the F up!
I don't live in section 8 properties I rent them out. When your ponzi scheme is revealed I'll put your azz in one of my units next door to Mexicans and Muslims. Lololol

I don't live in section 8 properties I rent them out. When your ponzi scheme is revealed I'll put your azz in one of my units next door to Mexicans and Muslims. Lololol
Yeah I'm sure your a yuge real estate mogul!!! I was told your a liar but jeez this is almost delusional. Idiot Cems at it again. You own properties, lolololololololololololololololol

Last edited:
Yeah I'm sure your a yuge real estate mogul!!! I was told your a liar but jeez this is almost delusional. Idiot Cems at it again. You own properties, lolololololololololololololololol
Not huge but enough to put your azz next door to your worse nightmare, Muslims and Mexicans. Lololol

@cems52 is just a bitter old drag queen. Hilarious.
Didn't know you and @OzonaCane1 were cross dressers. Y'all have fun now.

200.webp

Then I'll start your eviction tomorrow. Trash.

A slum lord evicting a tenant for asking him to clean the place up? Yeah, that sounds about right. I have a new sympathy for your Mexican and Muslim tenants. Trying to make a better life only to live in section 8 housing, run by a slum lord (that's you by the way) who will evict as soon as they step out of line. Sounds like your criticism of the very person you hate. I think there is a word that describes that.......starts with an H..........

Last edited:
Reactions: OzonaCane1
A slum lord evicting a tenant for asking him to clean the place up? Yeah, that sounds about right. I have a new sympathy for your Mexican and Muslim tenants. Trying to make a better life only to live in section 8 housing, run by a slum lord (that's you by the way) who will evict as soon as they step out of line. Sounds like your criticism of the very person you hate. I think there is a word that describes that.......starts with an H..........
You right wingers are so gullible and hypocritical. You believe any bullshzzt thrown your way like the crap Comrade Trump has fed you. You have no concerns about Mexicans and Muslims especially if they want to come to this country. Get real.

You right wingers are so gullible and hypocritical. You believe any bullshzzt thrown your way like the crap Comrade Trump has fed you. You have no concerns about Mexicans and Muslims especially if they want to come to this country. Get real.

And you don't believe every negative statement about Trump? Has he done nothing good since taking office? Yeah, I'm gullible! What a joke.

And, you're right, I don't care about Mexicans and/or Muslims if they're not US citizens. I would put Americans first, as far as what our country does, over any other countries citizens.

Reactions: OzonaCane1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT