ADVERTISEMENT

Trump sends Syria a gift...

CD is uninformed and a fanatic but at least he's not a pathological liar and or crack head like @cems52 who can't keep his bullshit straight. Writer,professor,slum lord,volunteer who educates school children.....with multiple P.H.D.s yet he can't write a coherent sentence to save her life.
I might be throwing out bullshzzt but the crap you post is grade school level. Think before you post.

giphy.gif

I see you have picked up a habit common to bitter,old drag queens.....you obviously suck dik for crack..

You have finally shown your true colors. I don't swing in that direction but there are posters on this site that might oblige you. And maybe your boyee, Trump.

200w.webp

I know many Republicans but the word hate doesn't come out for their political opponent. I can't hate a politician. Not in my nature to hate someone. If you are a christian how can you hate someone?

Because I am not free of sin brother. Just a man, and flawed. Just an honest answer, bro. I see what others do and it drives me to anger.

Reactions: OzonaCane1
No again I'm not into Drag, you go in and get these Liberal ideas pumped into you!! Now I know why you defend Obamacare so much! All your buddies getting that reassignment surgery on the tax payer dime! Sad
I'm beginning to wonder if you might be a transgender. Are you?

Why not to the African American boy? You right wingers are so predictable. You thought you had me but again you out foxed yourself. I'll have to put you in the same category as @OzonaCane1.......another right wing dumbazz.
See here is your problem, your all about trying to one up or "outfox" everyone and you've made a total ass of yourself. Let your ideas "outfox" the next guy. Your trying to play "in the smartest guy in the room" game and your clearly not!!

I know many Republicans but the word hate doesn't come out for their political opponent. I can't hate a politician. Not in my nature to hate someone. If you are a christian how can you hate someone?
It's funny, all your bullshit is adding up! You say all this above then last week you post "I'm going to rip out OzonaCane's stomach and soul" lololololol now your a good Christian who doesn't "hate" anyone. Cems your a lying fraud!! Don't play the Christian game when everyone has seen what you've written! Your clearly not Christian, you nonstop hate on "right wingers" and anyone else your jealous and envious of! Your PH. d and all the property your imagination says you own should fulfil your insecurities!

Like I said, I'll slap you upside the head with my hammer and I'll let you decide!! For being a big property owner with a PH.d you've got a lot of free time?? I'm sure you have people that handle all the day to day stuff so you can post on CaneSport!
You are losing it. Don't even remember you've already responded to a post. Smdh

See here is your problem, your all about trying to one up or "outfox" everyone and you've made a total ass of yourself. Let your ideas "outfox" the next guy. Your trying to play "in the smartest guy in the room" game and your clearly not!!
If only your posts made sense.

It's funny, all your bullshit is adding up! You say all this above then last week you post "I'm going to rip out OzonaCane's stomach and soul" lololololol now your a good Christian who doesn't "hate" anyone. Cems your a lying fraud!! Don't play the Christian game when everyone has seen what you've written! Your clearly not Christian, you nonstop hate on "right wingers" and anyone else your jealous and envious of! Your PH. d and all the property your imagination says you own should fulfil your insecurities!
Show me in my posts where I said I hated someone. Liar!!

I wish you would stop reposting the same dribble. Don't you remember when you've responded to a post? Dumbass.

I'd worry more about substance than spelling if I were you. Because your an idiot an you are full of shit, you're exposed to and the board is well aware!!
Here's your problem. You worry what others think of you. You probably have low self esteem and yestetday had your lunch money taken from you. I'm a very confident person who doesn't care what you think. Go back to your cave and have a drink on me. It's happy hour!

Here's your problem. You worry what others think of you. You probably have low self esteem and yestetday had your lunch money taken from you. I'm a very confident person who doesn't care what you think. Go back to your cave and have a drink on me. It's happy hour!
Lolol which is why you bragged about how many "likes" you were getting!! Which is why you lie about owning building, having a PH.d to try and sound important! Your a Mutt! Lowlife idiot!

Lolol which is why you bragged about how many "likes" you were getting!! Which is why you lie about owning building, having a PH.d to try and sound important! Your a Mutt! Lowlife idiot!
There you go again with your lies. I never said I had a PHD. I do have a Masters degree. Do you have a GED? Of course not. Dumbass can't spell drool.

Show me in my posts where I said I hated someone. Liar!!
Your racism is nonstop!! Your hatred of whites and anyone not liberal with green and pink hair is obvious!! And you hate the working man!! You've made fun of plumbers! You said the military was bloated and wanted to take their money away!! I also recall you said the VA was a waste of money and they should give the money to immigrants! You'd rather have a Pakistani open another over priced bodega than take care of the military!! Sad Cems! Sad!!

There you go again needing someone to support your position. Can't you formulate a thought and support it? You are a very insecure person. Grow a pair.
Lol reading comprehension Cems!! Who was I "needling" lololol yes very insecure which is why I ciento CaneSport to lie about my education, all the property I own and kiss ass so other posters will recognize me!! Lmfao how many "likes" are you up to!! At 500 Gary sends you a nice congratulatory letter! You'll like the frame too!! Big stuff happening in your life.

Your racism is nonstop!! Your hatred of whites and anyone not liberal with green and pink hair is obvious!! And you hate the working man!! You've made fun of plumbers! You said the military was bloated and wanted to take their money away!! I also recall you said the VA was a waste of money and they should give the money to immigrants! You'd rather have a Pakistani open another over priced bodega than take care of the military!! Sad Cems! Sad!!

It's sad when we have an insecure lying dumbass that lives vicariously through an anonymous sports site.

Lol reading comprehension Cems!! Who was I "needling" lololol yes very insecure which is why I ciento CaneSport to lie about my education, all the property I own and kiss ass so other posters will recognize me!! Lmfao how many "likes" are you up to!! At 500 Gary sends you a nice congratulatory letter! You'll like the frame too!! Big stuff happening in your life.
Fool, stop rambling.

Like I said, I'll slap you upside the head with my hammer and I'll let you decide!! For being a big property owner with a PH.d you've got a lot of free time?? I'm sure you have people that handle all the day to day stuff so you can post on CaneSport!
You are going to use your hammer???!!! Stop talking about your imaginary privates LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT