ADVERTISEMENT

Where are The people who said this was The flu

Record national daily positive rates 46,000, WEAR A MASK THE VIRUS DOESNT CARE IF YOUR A DEM OR A REPUBLICAN OR A INDEPENDENT OR A OLD OR YOUNG AMERICAN. AND MORE YOUNGER PEOPLE DIE LESS BUT CAN GIVE IT TO THEIR MOM,DAD,OR GRAND PARENTS.THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU ITS ABOUT EVERYONE
Last I saw. We continue to open up. The Hoax is pretty much over dude.

Reactions: Canefan00
The FIU data shows clear and concerning hospitalization trends are emerging in South Florida:

• South Florida hospitalizations for COVID-19 are now eclipsing the peaks reached in mid-April. Miami-Dade on Wednesday had 981 people hospitalized with the virus, surpassing an April 17 peak of 787. Broward County had 391 COVID patients in hospitals, nearing its peak of 413 on April 7. Palm Beach County, with 394 people hospitalized with the virus, has far exceeded a peak of 245 cases on April 20.
What are the ages of hospitalizations

The flu kills about 500-650k a year worldwide

this has killed about 500k since about November of 2019. It has infected an approximate 20-35 million people just in the US (based upon sample projections). CDC reports about 80+k have died of Covid. This would mean it has a mortality rate of about .1 to .3% which is slightly higher than flu, which has a vaccine.

Now we can talk about the lockdown that did occur in many places nationwide. Was it effective? Many would argue no. It was bad in that it prevented ill people from seeking treatment for cancer, heart disease, diabetes, drug and alcohol abuse, etc. it has also led to a dramatic increase in mental illness, especially amongst children.

there will be spikes here and there for the foreseeable future. Simply put we will just have to deal with it until enough have had it to get herd immunity or there is a suitable vaccine. States will have to be flexible in how they are handling this and will have to make adjustments as we go. Though I can’t see anyone locking down again.

this has killed twice that many in about 4 months... and we took precautions never taken for a flu the numbers would be rediculous without the shut downs masks ext.

this has killed twice that many in about 4 months... and we took precautions never taken for a flu the numbers would be rediculous without the shut downs masks ext.
LIKE! Bullshit is over. We let the "protesters" have their fun. No more fun. At some point, the country has to return to normalcy. Unfortunately, NORMALCY doesnt include some HOODRATS that are trying to take over.

Reactions: GoCanes20
hoax??? You are delusional... you or your circle will be affected and you will realize the only good guys in this are health care workers
No sir. You are just beginning to now realize what a STUPID thing you did. At the end of the day there will always be law and order.

No sir. You are just beginning to now realize what a STUPID thing you did. At the end of the day there will always be law and order.
What stupid thing did I do?
I was following the laws and orders I don’t get your point

Record national daily positive rates 46,000, WEAR A MASK THE VIRUS DOESNT CARE IF YOUR A DEM OR A REPUBLICAN OR A INDEPENDENT OR A OLD OR YOUNG AMERICAN. AND MORE YOUNGER PEOPLE DIE LESS BUT CAN GIVE IT TO THEIR MOM,DAD,OR GRAND PARENTS.THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU ITS ABOUT EVERYONE

Guys who say: "Move to Lounge" TRANSLATION: I've been blowing off Covid 19 as BS for the past few months and now I have been proven to be wrong and don't want to be reminded of it in the War Room.

Last edited:
GoCanes. I am sorry I didnt mean to offend your black friends
My black friends? I think you have me mixed up with someone I wasn’t talking about racial problems I was talking about covid... it’s all good tho

Ok Karen. Hide in your bunker. Let young people live their lives. Protect the elderly and sick. Not like idiot Governor in NY.

It's crazy. You REALLY see how fvcked ppl are in their lives when something like this comes along. It exposes ppl who have zero character.
Idiots who believe the news. In an election year EVERYTHING is political. Do your own research..not rocket science..protect the elderly and sick. Not like the idiot Governor in NY

Protect your family. It’s not my responsibility or my family’s responsibility to protect your family. I’ll protect mine.

Reactions: advarkas
BTW ...ALL CAPS DOESN’T MAKE YOU ANY LESS IGNORANT

Reactions: advarkas
Idiots who believe the news. In an election year EVERYTHING is political. Do your own research..not rocket science..protect the elderly and sick. Not like the idiot Governor in NY
You mean the Governor of New York, who followed the CDC guidelines for reopening, and now NY has one of the lowest levels of positive Covid-19 cases in the country, even though we are testing more people. How is your governor doing in Florida? Maybe if your governor followed the federal guidelines for reopening the states, you know the CDC guidelines, Florida wouldn’t be in this mess with 10,000 cases a day. Because governors around the country, especially in the south refused to follow guidelines we are in danger of not having a college football season. God knows we need college football to get our minds off of this pandemic.

Last time I checked the you is part of everyone

Respectfully... it will be

Dude...

We already HAD it...

During season, we get a TON of snowbirds and tourists from EVERYWHERE...

The kids in this town were getting SICK left and right at the end of FEBRUARY and early MARCH...

But NO deaths...

Was it COVID-19?

Was it FLU?

Don't KID yourself...no pun intended...

NEWSFLASH...

The young people in my town and across America have been hanging out in GROUPS since this WHOLE THING started...

The young kids get SICK...

then the young kids get WELL..

The FLU used to take kids DOWN for a WEEK or more...

COVID-19 is barely a couple of DAYS...

PLEASE STOP with the FEAR MONGERING...

The ANXIETY is becoming DEADLIER than the virus itself

The KIDS are FINE...

The FLU killed MORE KIDS in FLORIDA in the first 5 weeks of Flu Season than COVID-19 has killed TOTAL... since this STARTED...

Don't believe me...PROVE me WRONG...

Last edited:
Did I say shut down ? I have worked every day since this started but I show respect to my fellow Americans.Do you ?

Yes...

I respect my fellow Americans' INTELLIGENCE by not filling their heads with the COVID-19 IS THE BLACK PLAGUE vitriol that you subject them to...

Your REACTION is EXACTLY what the Chinese WANTED....

You mean the Governor of New York, who followed the CDC guidelines for reopening, and now NY has one of the lowest levels of positive Covid-19 cases in the country, even though we are testing more people. How is your governor doing in Florida? Maybe if your governor followed the federal guidelines for reopening the states, you know the CDC guidelines, Florida wouldn’t be in this mess with 10,000 cases a day. Because governors around the country, especially in the south refused to follow guidelines we are in danger of not having a college football season. God knows we need college football to get our minds off of this pandemic.
No I think he means the Governor of New York who practiced germ warfare on nursing homes by sending infected patients back into where the most vulnerable were at. Or maybe the Gov of the state that has one fourth of our nation's total deaths which would rank them 5th in the world if they were their own country. Yes, great job by Cuomo for limiting the deaths in his state to only 32,000. I can't wait to see the statue they erect of him in Times Square to celebrate the great job he did. :rolleyes:

No I think he means the Governor of New York who practiced germ warfare on nursing homes by sending infected patients back into where the most vulnerable were at. Or maybe the Gov of the state that has one fourth of our nation's total deaths which would rank them 5th in the world if they were their own country. Yes, great job by Cuomo for limiting the deaths in his state to only 32,000. I can't wait to see the statue they erect of him in Times Square to celebrate the great job he did. :rolleyes:
I am a republican and have never voted for Cuomo, but I am not blind. NY was the hardest hit state early on in the pandemic, especially NYC with a population of over 8 million people. So yes the virus spread quickly in NYC and overwhelmed the state. Yes, Cuomo made mistakes in the beginning but he must also be given credit for what he has done. He kept NYS informed every step of the way, shut down the state, and reopened by following the CDC guidelines. Now NY has one of the lowest level of COVID- 19 cases in the state. While Florida is where NY was at months ago. I am simply giving credit where credit is due. As a republican I can appreciate a leader who makes decisions based on science and facts. Maybe you should follow a simple rule, just because you voted for someone doesn't mean you have to like everything they do And just because you didn’t vote for someone doesn’t mean you have to dislike everything they do. Anyone who votes for someone based solely on political party is closed minded. Maybe you should broaden your horizon and stop spreading trump talking points. Ask your governor to give Cuomo a call, he can tell him how to get this pandemic under control so we can have CANES Football in 2020.

I am a republican and have never voted for Cuomo, but I am not blind. NY was the hardest hit state early on in the pandemic, especially NYC with a population of over 8 million people. So yes the virus spread quickly in NYC and overwhelmed the state. Yes, Cuomo made mistakes in the beginning but he must also be given credit for what he has done. He kept NYS informed every step of the way, shut down the state, and reopened by following the CDC guidelines. Now NY has one of the lowest level of COVID- 19 cases in the state. While Florida is where NY was at months ago. I am simply giving credit where credit is due. As a republican I can appreciate a leader who makes decisions based on science and facts. Maybe you should follow a simple rule, just because you voted for someone doesn't mean you have to like everything they do And just because you didn’t vote for someone doesn’t mean you have to dislike everything they do. Anyone who votes for someone based solely on political party is closed minded. Maybe you should broaden your horizon and stop spreading trump talking points. Ask your governor to give Cuomo a call, he can tell him how to get this pandemic under control so we can have CANES Football in 2020.
I am on record here more than once saying that I detest both political parties so save that talk for someone that gives a shit. I can't wait for the lawsuits from those that lost loved ones due to Cuomo's negligence in sending so many in nursing homes to their deaths by his "mistakes" in the beginning. I have a Mom in a nursing home in Utah and a Mother-in-law in a home in Fla. My Mom has been under quarantine since early March. My Mom in law was sent to a place in Fla and two hours later, 2 residents tested positive for the virus. Rather than send them back to the home, they were sent to a hospital and no new cases developed in that home, and more importantly, no rash of deaths occurred there either. Sorry, but I'm not going to ask my Gov to take the advice of a moron. The only question at this point is whether Cuomo is negligent or just plain stupid for his decision to send so many elderly to their deaths.

Reactions: grbcane and utatem

No, the current death from covid number per the CDC is in the 80k range. It’s pretty clear, based upon infection estimates that the lockdowns failed either due to people not following them or the virus being much more contagious than believed. The masks came on mid way through. This virus was around much longer than they are saying, especially since some are saying it was in China around September

I am on record here more than once saying that I detest both political parties so save that talk for someone that gives a shit. I can't wait for the lawsuits from those that lost loved ones due to Cuomo's negligence in sending so many in nursing homes to their deaths by his "mistakes" in the beginning. I have a Mom in a nursing home in Utah and a Mother-in-law in a home in Fla. My Mom has been under quarantine since early March. My Mom in law was sent to a place in Fla and two hours later, 2 residents tested positive for the virus. Rather than send them back to the home, they were sent to a hospital and no new cases developed in that home, and more importantly, no rash of deaths occurred there either. Sorry, but I'm not going to ask my Gov to take the advice of a moron. The only question at this point is whether Cuomo is negligent or just plain stupid for his decision to send so many elderly to their deaths.
So based on what your saying President Trump
obviously you, “Give a shit”, Because you took the time to post a lengthy reply. I apologize if I hurt your feelings. That was not my intention. I was trying to explain that it’s ok to call out our leaders when they don’t handle things in a satisfactory manner, just like it’s ok to praise them when they do a good job. The choice is not binary. Good luck with your Governor, he has been doing such a great job that your beaches are closing down.

Reactions: zackbear
So based on what your saying President Trump

obviously you, “Give a shit”, Because you took the time to post a lengthy reply. I apologize if I hurt your feelings. That was not my intention. I was trying to explain that it’s ok to call out our leaders when they don’t handle things in a satisfactory manner, just like it’s ok to praise them when they do a good job. The choice is not binary. Good luck with your Governor, he has been doing such a great job that your beaches are closing down.
Do you practice being this wrong or are you just a natural about it? Proof is in the pudding in the posts I've made over the years so you can believe what you want to. I've never said that Trump hasn't made mistakes so there's that. If we are OK to call out leaders for the job they've done then that means that I can say that Cuomo failed miserably when he funded a solar project with hundreds of millions of dollars of his citizens hard earned money instead of replenishing his states supply of PPE's when he was told to do so in 2015. I wonder how much of that windfall made it back into some Dems campaign accounts? BTW, I don't live in Fl so he's not my Governor.

Sadly, FLU kills at a HIGHER RATE for those UNDER 60... particularly 25...

But you are WELCOME to PROVE me wrong.

This is HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS...

People will CATCH IT ..

And MOVE ON...

If you OVER-REACT to THIS...

What happens when something TRULY DEADLY comes down the pike...

Your REACTION...

Is EXACTLY what the Chinese WANTED...
Chinese want to take down Trump, as he’s bending them over in the trade war!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT