ADVERTISEMENT

Worst President

I'm not a big Biden fan but he doesn't disgust me as much as Trump. Nobody does.
That's fair at least and you're entitled to your opinion. I feel the same about Joey and only wish to see him scrutinized the same way the last office holder was.

That's fair at least and you're entitled to your opinion. I feel the same about Joey and only wish to see him scrutinized the same way the last office holder was.
Trump brought alot of that on himself with his constant lying, boasting and name-calling.

Trump brought alot of that on himself with his constant lying, boasting and name-calling.
This is where you misunderstand me. I would have no problem if they investigated every politician the way they did with him. DC has been full of corruption since before Trump was born and will still be that way long after he's dead. Singling him out as if he's the only corrupt POS takes the focus off of the pompous elites on both sides that run our country.

Reactions: rkrantz
This is where you misunderstand me. I would have no problem if they investigated every politician the way they did with him. DC has been full of corruption since before Trump was born and will still be that way long after he's dead. Singling him out as if he's the only corrupt POS takes the focus off of the pompous elites on both sides that run our country.
I'm all for investigating scumbags on both sides but frankly you suggesting Trump is being picked on is ridiculous. He ain't no choir boy and never was.

He entered the WH with allegations of sexual assaults. He settled a racial discrimination suit before becoming president. He also filed bankruptcy several times before becoming president. He was also suspected of conspiring with the Russians to win the 2016 election. With all of this, can you see why he was under the microscope? Name another president with that rap sheet coming to the WH?

Last edited:
I'm all for investigating scumbags on both sides but frankly you suggesting Trump is being picked on is ridiculous. He ain't no choir boy and never was.

He entered the WH with allegations of sexual assaults. He settled a racial discrimination suit before becoming president. He also filed bankruptcy several times before becoming president. He was also suspected of conspiring with the Russians to win the 2016 election. With all of this, can you see why he was under the microscope? Name another president with that rap sheet coming to the WH?
Again, you're fixated on the splinter in Trump's eye while trying to downplay the out of touch Elites that have been doing this to us forever. He entered the White House and 30 days later a sitting member of Congress was shouting, "impeach the mother fu****." And you say he wasn't treated differently, come on man. They launched an impeachment process with known fake evidence and had an ambassador to Ukraine lie during the proceedings. BTW, Tara Reade says hello to Pudding Brain when it comes to "allegations."

Reactions: majus12
Again, you're fixated on the splinter in Trump's eye while trying to downplay the out of touch Elites that have been doing this to us forever. He entered the White House and 30 days later a sitting member of Congress was shouting, "impeach the mother fu****." And you say he wasn't treated differently, come on man. They launched an impeachment process with known fake evidence and had an ambassador to Ukraine lie during the proceedings. BTW, Tara Reade says hello to Pudding Brain when it comes to "allegations."
Ahhh.....you ignored the facts in my post pertaining to Trump’s rap sheet before he came to the WH. You saying he was a choir boy?

Ahhh.....you ignored the facts in my post pertaining to Trump’s rap sheet before he came to the WH. You saying he was a choir boy?
Have I ever? Anyone who developed the types of properties that he did, had to have been tainted somewhat. Again just pointing out the hypocrisy in thinking that someone like Joey, that spent nearly 50 years in the cesspool that we know as DC, somehow has remained above temptation.

Have I ever? Anyone who developed the types of properties that he did, had to have been tainted somewhat. Again just pointing out the hypocrisy in thinking that someone like Joey, that spent nearly 50 years in the cesspool that we know as DC, somehow has remained above temptation.
You call sexual assaults, bankruptcies and conspiracy to commit election fraud only "tainted"? Your sense of morality is a bit off. Smh

You call sexual assaults, bankruptcies and conspiracy to commit election fraud only "tainted"? Your sense of morality is a bit off. Smh
Again, the same or worse could be said about most in DC. Your hypocrisy remains the same.

Let's be specific. I'm talking about Trump. Who exactly are you referring to who has a similar rap sheet as Trump coming to the WH?
Are you saying there are criminals that don't have rap sheets? Keep living in la la land in thinking any president in our lifetime wasn't a corrupt POS in their own way.

You lib retards are so stupid that you elected a potatus that ruined the country just because of mean tweets, despite President Trump’s policies that had the nation kicking ass in every respect.

Are you saying there are criminals that don't have rap sheets? Keep living in la la land in thinking any president in our lifetime wasn't a corrupt POS in their own way.
I deal with facts. You should too. Trump had the worse rap sheet for any incoming president. That is why he was closely scrutinized.

You are the only dumbass on this site who doesn't know the definition of a terrorist. But, I can assure you, your ignorance has no bounds.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Well….

You knowingly and willingly support a retarded president who has destroyed our national security. That makes you a domestic terrorist.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT