ADVERTISEMENT

ACC coaches talk anonymously about the 2015 Canes...

TexasCane83

SuperCane
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2006
Plano, TX
“They’re really, really talented. I’m not exaggerating: Every play they run could be a house call because they’ve got so many explosive skill players.”

“You do look at it sometimes and wonder how that bunch didn’t dominate the Coastal last year.”

“They did lose a lot of big-time players; obviously Duke (Johnson) is one of them, but Clive Walford gave us all kinds of problems and (Phillip) Dorsett was dangerous on the outside. But one thing you know about Miami is they’re going to have athletes all over the place.”

“Schematically, they’re going to do things to protect the quarterback and keep him back there and isolate their skill on yours and hope to get the right matchup.”

“Brad Kaaya is a guy I think they limited what they were doing with him in the passing game, maybe a little too much. He can really spin it. Their approach was pretty much run the ball to set up their play action and take a deep shot every now and then. I think that’s who they want to be: a team that plays with a tight end or two and can run the ball when they want to run it. They had enough skill last year to be a spread-it-out type of team, but that’s just not really who they are.”

- See more at: http://athlonsports.com/college-foo...out-conference-foes-2015#sthash.k5alQiAc.dpuf

I hope we don't run the ball on 3rd & 8 this year...We have the talent to beat everyone on the schedule.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News