ADVERTISEMENT

Al Sharpton who

Turns a blind eye on young blacks being killed by blacks and makes Living by promoting racism or Burgess Owens Who promotes self pride and accountability Fore Yourself and your actions. Who would you want your child to admire?

You have a man accused of misogyny, paid hoes hush money while his wife was pregnant, bankrupted numerous businesses while stiffing folks he owed, committed treason while working with Russians to win a presidential election, bribed an ally to get dirt on an election opponent which resulted in his impeachment, demonstrated no leadership or empathy during a pandemic which has now claimed 180k American lives, his administration has the most indictments by any president and now he fans the flames of racism with his lies and distortions about BLM.

Versus a man who as a biracial child endured racial stereotypes but rose to go to an Ivy League school, worked as a community organizer, became a US Senator then President of the US while having ZERO indictments during his 8 year term, no history of paying off hoes as hush money and has been married only one time. Who would you want your child to admire?

Reactions: cortez55403
You have a man accused of misogyny, paid hoes hush money while his wife was pregnant, bankrupted numerous businesses while stiffing folks he owed, committed treason while working with Russians to win a presidential election, bribed an ally to get dirt on an election opponent which resulted in his impeachment, demonstrated no leadership or empathy during a pandemic which has now claimed 180k American lives, his administration has the most indictments by any president and now he fans the flames of racism with his lies and distortions about BLM.

Versus a man who as a biracial child endured racial stereotypes but rose to go to an Ivy League school, worked as a community organizer, became a US Senator then President of the US while having ZERO indictments during his 8 year term, no history of paying off hoes as hush money and has been married only one time. Who would you want your child to admire?
Your are a lost sheep forever. I did not know Al Sharpton was a Senator and President. Yep as far as your innocent biracial child that got everything free growing up and never worked a private job it is amazing how he now lives in a 12 million dollar home in a white rich neighborhood that he does not want any low income house allowed. Funny how he has gotten filthy rich lately. As for all your other claims about President Trump stay on the plantation with Biden and other Democrats because you are not black if you do not vote for him. keep believing the Russians did it. Keep turning a blind eye to the racist BLM and ANTIFA that are looting and rioting killing innocent people across this country. Yep even many Blacks know how wrong this is. ALL LIVES MATTER BLUE LIFES MATTER.

Last edited:
Sharpton is the biggest race baiter and race hustler in the country. A real low life.

He turned the John Lewis funeral into a racist debacle.
Nothing but the truth and he is a very smart man . He knows how to lead week minded people like cems

Your are a lost sheep forever. I did not know Al Sharpton was a Senator and President. Yep as far as your innocent biracial child that got everything free growing up and never worked a private job it is amazing how he now lives in a 12 million dollar home in a white rich neighborhood that he does not want any low income house allowed. Funny how he has gotten filthy rich lately. As for all your other claims about President Trump stay on the plantation with Biden and other Democrats because you are not black if you do not vote for him. keep believing the Russians did it. Keep turning a blind eye to the racist BLM and ANTIFA that are looting and rioting killing innocent people across this country. Yep even many Blacks know how wrong this is. ALL LIVES MATTER BLUE LIFES MATTER.

Besides that Obama is a liar. Regarding Obamacare he told the American people that "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor and if you like your health care plan you can keep it" Both huge lies.
He also told a bunch of other lies but the media, which absolutely loved him covered up for him. He was also very weak on foreign policy. He shipped hundreds of thousands of jobs to China but again the media covered up for him. If Trump had done this he would have been impeached.
Obama's 8 years as president were a fascinating failure.

You have a problem with folks who make a career out of serving the public? I don't, especially if they're good at their job. There is nothing wrong with a former president who has written books to earn money legitimately to support his family. You must be confusing Obama with that corrupt POS in the WH who had a rich daddy who bankrolled his startup.

Besides that Obama is a liar. Regarding Obamacare he told the American people that "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor and if you like your health care plan you can keep it" Both huge lies.
He also told a bunch of other lies but the media, which absolutely loved him covered up for him. He was also very weak on foreign policy. He shipped hundreds of thousands of jobs to China but again the media covered up for him. If Trump had done this he would have been impeached.
That's really rich Tiv calling Obama a liar while Trump is on record as making as many as 20,000 false statements, claims and flat out lies. Imagine for a moment if Obama hired his unqualified son in law and daughter to senior level White House positions, said half of the shit Trump said with mocking disabled reporters, saying that POWs weren't war heroes because they were captured, calling Mexican people rapist, drug dealers, arguing with Gold Star families etc. He wouldn't have even been nominated. Ya'll crucified him for his relationship with Rev. Wright. I'm not even going to get into the Russian bounties against our military folks, Sec State speaking at the RNC while on official government business in Israel, and all of the other corrupt shit in this administration.

Reactions: cems52
You have a problem with folks who make a career out of serving the public? I don't, especially if they're good at their job. There is nothing wrong with a former president who has written books to earn money legitimately to support his family. You must be confusing Obama with that corrupt POS in the WH who had a rich daddy who bankrolled his startup.
Stay on the plantation with the Democrats they have really representative the inner city’s real good. Yep BLM and ANTIFA real good roll models looting and destroying there own city

Versus the "man" that staged the Tawana Brawley rape hoax against 4 innocent men? Just another in a long line of those that stage fake racial incidents in our country with the aim of starting civil unrest and racial divides.

Versus the "man" that staged the Tawana Brawley rape hoax against 4 innocent men? Just another in a long line of those that stage fake racial incidents in our country with the aim of starting civil unrest and racial divides.
You obviously didn't get who I was comparing. Read most again.

You obviously didn't get who I was comparing. Read most again.
Just talking about Sharpton and why he is such a race baiting POS. As far as Obama goes, there is plenty of corruption that went on with him but that is more a part of the job of politician in America these days and I would consider him a much better role model than slimy Al Sharpton.

Reactions: CFSteve
Just talking about Sharpton and why he is such a race baiting POS. As far as Obama goes, there is plenty of corruption that went on with him but that is more a part of the job of politician in America these days and I would consider him a much better role model than slimy Al Sharpton.
Obama > Trump!!!

That's really rich Tiv calling Obama a liar while Trump is on record as making as many as 20,000 false statements, claims and flat out lies. Imagine for a moment if Obama hired his unqualified son in law and daughter to senior level White House positions, said half of the shit Trump said with mocking disabled reporters, saying that POWs weren't war heroes because they were captured, calling Mexican people rapist, drug dealers, arguing with Gold Star families etc. He wouldn't have even been nominated. Ya'll crucified him for his relationship with Rev. Wright. I'm not even going to get into the Russian bounties against our military folks, Sec State speaking at the RNC while on official government business in Israel, and all of the other corrupt shit in this administration.

Wait until the Durham investigation is complete and it will expose all the corruption in the Obama administration and how it tried to undermine Trump before, during and after his election victory. People will be shocked what comes out of this investigation.
To be completely fair and balanced, I will say that both men lied and that both administrations have been corrupt. I would add that of the 45 presidential administrations we've had at least 35 that have been corrupt to one degree or another. This is politics after all.

Reactions: 6882 and CFSteve
I happen to know the Detective that arrested that POS in N.Y. on drug charges. I will ask him how that all turned out.

Reactions: utatem

I assume you’re referring to Obama enduring racial stereotypes?
He was raised in Hawaii and Indonesia. Everyone was the same color as him. While at Harvard he told a friend his dad was Kenyan. The guy said “your black”? He convinced him to change his name from Barry to Barack and go after the job of editor of the Harvard law review. The rest is history but no part of his history you’ll see he was subjected to the things you’re talking about.

What do you call that money he dumped in the desert

I’ll add that he was a disappoint with regard to race relations. He was elected by white America. His election was an historic turning point in America, signaling the tremendous strides we’ve made in racial equality. Instead of keeping the momentum going and bringing the country further together, he was on a mission to divide the country. Remember the ‘beer summit’? He jumped to the conclusion right away that a white cop was guilty of bigotry. He was wrong. Publicly wrong. It didn’t stop his agenda though. That was the pattern of Obama and Holder throughout his presidency. None of what he did helped young blacks. What they needed to hear from him was a positive message, not victim politics. Stay in school. Get married before you have children. Be good parents. Be honest. Treat cops respectfully...etc. that message would have helped them and would have united the country.

The one with the most discipline. So Trump for sure.

I’ll add that he was a disappoint with regard to race relations. He was elected by white America. His election was an historic turning point in America, signaling the tremendous strides we’ve made in racial equality. Instead of keeping the momentum going and bringing the country further together, he was on a mission to divide the country. Remember the ‘beer summit’? He jumped to the conclusion right away that a white cop was guilty of bigotry. He was wrong. Publicly wrong. It didn’t stop his agenda though. That was the pattern of Obama and Holder throughout his presidency. None of what he did helped young blacks. What they needed to hear from him was a positive message, not victim politics. Stay in school. Get married before you have children. Be good parents. Be honest. Treat cops respectfully...etc. that message would have helped them and would have united the country.
Agree with everything you say here. Fact is, if Obama was white they would have crucified his policies. He was a horrible president.

Wait until the Durham investigation is complete and it will expose all the corruption in the Obama administration and how it tried to undermine Trump before, during and after his election victory. People will be shocked what comes out of this investigation.
To be completely fair and balanced, I will say that both men lied and that both administrations have been corrupt. I would add that of the 45 presidential administrations we've had at least 35 that have been corrupt to one degree or another. This is politics after all.
Trump is the least corrupt of every politician Dem or Rep. He cares about the people more than the kickbacks which both parties have bought in too.

I assume you’re referring to Obama enduring racial stereotypes?
He was raised in Hawaii and Indonesia. Everyone was the same color as him. While at Harvard he told a friend his dad was Kenyan. The guy said “your black”? He convinced him to change his name from Barry to Barack and go after the job of editor of the Harvard law review. The rest is history but no part of his history you’ll see he was subjected to the things you’re talking about.
Care to discuss the rest of Obama's history like no indictments during his presidency or not being impeached for bribery?

Care to discuss the rest of Obama's history like no indictments during his presidency or not being impeached for bribery?
You are forgetting something Cems. Obama was black. He had the free pass. You cant say anything against a black president or you will be labeled a racist. Come on man you know the drill in America now. Been that way for awhile.

But to be fair. If Obama had your Congress today against him then, he would have been indicted and impeached too.

Any of you BLM lovers related to this guy?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BLM leader: “I want to to put these police in a f—ing grave ... I want to f—ing burn the White House down... I f—k police up in New York, I f—k police up in DC”<a href="https://t.co/x2Defrrxar">pic.twitter.com/x2Defrrxar</a></p>&mdash; Marina Medvin 🇺🇸 (@MarinaMedvin) <a href="">August 30, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He don't serve the public unless you are

How did Al Sharpton lose the weight? The Zone diet or maybe keto. Dude has lost at least 50 lbs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT