ADVERTISEMENT

America Last: Biden Will Not Prioritize Americans Over Afghans in Afghanistan Evacuation

doerunn

SuperCane
Jul 13, 2001
west central florida
President Joe Biden is not planning to prioritize thousands of American citizens stranded in evacuations from Afghanistan, as the country falls similar to that of the Fall of Saigon in 1975, over Afghan nationals applying for visas to the United States.

Pentagon press secretary John Kirby confirmed to Fox News on Sunday evening that the administration will not give priority evacuation to Americans in Afghanistan over Afghans applying for visas.
The State Department and Defense Department have said there are “thousands” of Americans left in Afghanistan.

What a Loser that is in office.

This POS should be impeached for being donkey stupid but than u have another donkey stupid that will step in.

We as a nation are pretty much Fuccked…
The turmoil this dumb-ass has brought this nation in just 6-months…
I know we often make comments which are tongue in cheek about so and so destroying a country, but this guy is legit doing it. 7 months in and I don’t think we can survive another 12 months

I know we often make comments which are tongue in cheek about so and so destroying a country, but this guy is legit doing it. 7 months in and I don’t think we can survive another 12 months
I've posed this question here multiple times but no one ever answers; "What good policy decisions has the Biden administration made that benefit all Americans?" Funny, but no one ever responded so I guess the answer is zero

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT