ADVERTISEMENT

Another AMERICAN HERO regardless of Party is Judge Luttig: Lessons in LEADERSHIP part 2

LOL, I see you had to zero it

the headline itself is flat out BS, there are no blockbusters, this is empty political theatre to take the focus off of the incompetence and true criminality of Brandon and his clowns

January 6th never happened! Let's go Brandon!

THANK YOU FOR THE DAILY AFFIRMATION OF YOUR EMOTIONAL, SHALLOW, CONTRARIAN, ASININE THOUGHT PROCESS
YOU MAKE ALL OF US HAPPY TO NOT BE YOU!
Pfft
Stop screaming please. Caps aren't necessary. Stay tuned for the next lesson in leadership coming today. Don't be shocked. I will be a hyena.

looked like a dust up after a few tourist came by to take a few pictures to me. Nothing to see here.

Reactions: cems52
I asked to see if you know
You asked to wait and see the response so you can have ready rebuttal. I'm not new to this. Listen the information is out there. There is testimony about what happened every day from people that would know. People that were there and in the presidents inner circle.

Your accounts are best left the way you have them. Behind the scenes because there is no ambiguity here really. That's the nice thing about 2022. There is actual video footage. There are documents. There are recorded phone calls, pictures and records as well to support all the testimony.

So we all know what is going on and if we didn't know it isn't difficult to find out.

Have you checked out the J6TH Hearings? You should cuz Trump is fukked. That corrupt POS is as guilty as another one of your favorites, Dick Nixon.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
You must’ve spent a lot of time in entertaining yourself as a child

Have you checked out the J6TH Hearings? You should cuz Trump is fukked. That corrupt POS is as guilty as another one of your favorites, Dick Nixon.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
LMAO, really? like Mulller was going to take Trump down too? What does it take you for to realize how badly you are being played by the real criminals?

LMAO, really? like Mulller was going to take Trump down too? What does it take you for to realize how badly you are being played by the real criminals?
And who might be the real criminals? I saw a bunch of yahoo's, mainly The Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, Ginni Thomas AKA The Line Backer, and an assortment of other Republicans. Are these the "real criminals"?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT