ADVERTISEMENT

Another AMERICAN HERO regardless of Party is Judge Luttig: Lessons in LEADERSHIP part 2

And who might be the real criminals? I saw a bunch of yahoo's, mainly The Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, Ginni Thomas AKA The Line Backer, and an assortment of other Republicans. Are these the "real criminals"?
and The Big Guy isnt right? LOL

You mean the Inauguration were only half the people at Obama's showed up? Got it!!

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
I mean the rioters of Antifa ( whose leader was also arrested in the Capitol on J6 ) that ran the streets and vandalized stores and burned cars

LMAO, what planet are you living on?

Here's what you don't understand as usual. DOJ does not need a referral to prosecute criminals. In fact, such prosecutions are happening now. DOJ has already requested transcripts of testimonies. They have already assigned prosecutors. You continue to show your lack of knowledge for a very important event in our lives. Please educate yourself before putting your ignorance on full display.

I mean the rioters of Antifa ( whose leader was also arrested in the Capitol on J6 ) that ran the streets and vandalized stores and burned cars
Are you saying Antifa was rampaging through Nancy Pelosi's office? Are you saying Antifa was planning to kill VP Pence and Democrats? Your deflection has hit a new low.

Here's what you don't understand as usual. DOJ does not need a referral to prosecute criminals. In fact, such prosecutions are happening now. DOJ has already requested transcripts of testimonies. They have already assigned prosecutors. You continue to show your lack of knowledge for a very important event in our lives. Please educate yourself before putting your ignorance on full display.
yes I know the process and if DOJ is stupid enough to press changes with no referral this will turn into an even bigger shit show and Garland will guarantee his impeachment in 23

Are you saying Antifa was rampaging through Nancy Pelosi's office? Are you saying Antifa was planning to kill VP Pence and Democrats? Your deflection has hit a new low.
LMAO, kill Pence and DemoRats? funny the only attempt I saw on killing congress was by a Bernie supporter attacking the congressional baseball game and shooting Reps

yes I know the process and if DOJ is stupid enough to press changes with no referral this will turn into an even bigger shit show and Garland will guarantee his impeachment in 23
GTFOH with your right wing propaganda. Stop parroting what you hear on right wing media.

Remember, those Trump supporters were a bunch of dumbasses.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
We finally agree. Yes they were dumb asses.
Whats dumber are these “insurrection claims
WHEN NOT ONE PERSON HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH INSURRECTION!
Hmmmmmm

We finally agree. Yes they were dumb asses.
Whats dumber are these “insurrection claims
WHEN NOT ONE PERSON HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH INSURRECTION!
Hmmmmmm
I had hoped you would get a bit smarter but no chance. Here is news you obviously don't know about.

"Proud Boys Charged With Sedition in Capitol Attack - The New York Times" https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/09/us/politics/proud-boys-charged-sedition-capitol-attack.html

"Second Oath Keeper pleads guilty to seditious conspiracy in Jan. 6 Capitol riot : NPR" https://www.npr.org/2022/04/29/1095...lty-to-seditious-conspiracy-in-the-jan-6-riot

Reactions: cdwright40
I had hoped you would get a bit smarter but no chance. Here is news you obviously don't know about.

"Proud Boys Charged With Sedition in Capitol Attack - The New York Times" https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/09/us/politics/proud-boys-charged-sedition-capitol-attack.html

"Second Oath Keeper pleads guilty to seditious conspiracy in Jan. 6 Capitol riot : NPR" https://www.npr.org/2022/04/29/1095...lty-to-seditious-conspiracy-in-the-jan-6-riot
lmao....these cats are just walking around completely clueless!

LMAO you don't even know there is a difference between sedition and insurrection.. Shocking. Look it up. He is right no one was charged with insurrection

LMAO you don't even know there is a difference between sedition and insurrection.. Shocking. Look it up. He is right no one was charged with insurrection

School is now in session.

Definition of sedition

: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority

Examples of sedition in a Sentence​

The leaders of the group have been arrested and charged with sedition.

You are no match for me. Stay in your lane. Now we know @majus12 is smarter than you cuz he at least knew the meaning and didn't challenge me like you did.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Last edited:

School is now in session.

Definition of sedition

: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority

Examples of sedition in a Sentence​

The leaders of the group have been arrested and charged with sedition.

You are no match for me. Stay in your lane. Now we know @majus12 is smarter than you cuz he at least knew the meaning and didn't challenge me like you did.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
LMAO, yes you are getting schooled indeed, there is a LEGAL difference, you know as per the links YOU provided stating what they were charged with? Let's see if you are smart enough to see the difference.

Sedition: A factious commotion in a state; the stirring up of such a commotion; incitement of discontent against government and disturbance of public tranquillity, as by inflammatory speeches or writings, or acts or language tending to breach of public order: as, to stir up sedition; a speech or pamphlet, abounding in sedition.

Insurrection: The act of rising against civil authority or governmental restraint; specifically, the armed resistance of a number of persons to the power of the state; incipient or limited rebellion

This is what I've been talking about. Most of these low education Trump supporters are not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Well I think the problem is they rely so heavily on the talking points provided for them from right wing media sources. Unfortunately these sources are a bit ridiculous and should not be used. Both of these are crimes for storming the capital.

It's like bragging for not being arrested for trespassing but going to jail for distruction of private property.....lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
LMAO, yes you are getting schooled indeed, there is a LEGAL difference, you know as per the links YOU provided stating what they were charged with? Let's see if you are smart enough to see the difference.

Sedition: A factious commotion in a state; the stirring up of such a commotion; incitement of discontent against government and disturbance of public tranquillity, as by inflammatory speeches or writings, or acts or language tending to breach of public order: as, to stir up sedition; a speech or pamphlet, abounding in sedition.

Insurrection: The act of rising against civil authority or governmental restraint; specifically, the armed resistance of a number of persons to the power of the state; incipient or limited rebellion
The mind is a terrible thing to waste. Stop wasting yours on crack.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

You can't win!!

Sedition​

"Sedition" is the "incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority," according to Merriam-Webster.

Similar to insurrection, the act of sedition is also a crime under the US Code, which characterizes it as two or more people who conspire to overthrow the US government, or "prevent, hinder, or delay the execution" of US law by force. It's punishable by a fine and up to 20 years in prison.

The Justice Department has charged 11 defendants with seditious conspiracy related to the Capitol attack, including the leader of the Oath Keepers, Stewart Rhodes.

You can't win!!

Sedition​

"Sedition" is the "incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority," according to Merriam-Webster.

Similar to insurrection, the act of sedition is also a crime under the US Code, which characterizes it as two or more people who conspire to overthrow the US government, or "prevent, hinder, or delay the execution" of US law by force. It's punishable by a fine and up to 20 years in prison.

The Justice Department has charged 11 defendants with seditious conspiracy related to the Capitol attack, including the leader of the Oath Keepers, Stewart Rhodes.
LMAO, you are hopeless

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT