ADVERTISEMENT

Another Biden cabinet idiot

central17

SuperCane
Jan 31, 2005
Secretary of Interior can't answer if gas prices are too high. Are she, little Petey, Fauci, Walensky, Austin, Granholm , Milley, Mayorkas, Blinken, Kirby et al really our nation's are best and brightest.

Last edited:
Well, in their defense, they don't pay for gas.

They get driven around everywhere they go 7 days a week 24 hours a day on our taxpayers dime, and if they pay for gas, I'm sure they have some sort of expense or stipend they're allowed to use. They get a cost of living of allowance already, sure this is covered

I'm not a car mechanic, if someone were to ask me if $39.99 were to expensive for brake pads, I wouldn't be able to answer either, lol

• Haha
Reactions: central17
Secretary of Interior can't answer if gas prices are too high. Are she, little Petey, Fauci, Walensky, Austin, Granholm , Milley, Mayorkas, Blinken, Kirby et al really our nation's are best and brightest.
Another non sports idiot post!!

Reactions: dennay79
How about you go vent on Twitter or your Facebook page. This is CaneSport not Fox or CNN.

• Love
Reactions: Raoul2
And Don’t forget the Supreme Court Justice that couldn’t define what a woman is. I mean it’s not like any cases will come before the court involving womens issues.
Then she cucks her own argument by saying she’s not a biologist. Which is the exact opposite of what the libs are proposing. That “woman” isn’t defined by biology. Yet she admits it is. Talk about awkward.

They scumbags are doing all this on purpose

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT