ADVERTISEMENT

Any one including Mike Irvin , QB King and

bobbie jo

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2009
Others that say how grateful they are that people are coming together are blind. Looting and destroying city’s IS not coming together it is dead wrong. Six dead policeman,policewoman by looters and riots is not coming together. To say the black communities are not responsible for any wrong doing breaking any laws is just a lie. To blame all the inner city problems on police is just a lie. You can continue to blame white and black conservatives, the police, and everyone else and the lie will stay alive. All lives matter. Law and order matters. And a strong police force matters. And most of all Self ACCOUNTABILITY matters .If the black community ANTIFA and white liberals are happy with the reaction of destruction and looting of city’s you are the problem. 89 police shot and killed last year up holding the law . Were are all you so called Life matters people. Chicago war zone Blacks Killing Blacks twenty -fifty dead young blacks a month . Were are you so called Black Life Matters , ANTIFA, Liberals at ?Why not the outrage ? Why not destroying city’s and looting over this ? Plan parenthood killing thousands of Black babies each month because a mom and dad do not want to be responsible. . Yep keep blaming white and black conservative people and police. Your self lie will be alive and strong another twenty years from now.

Last edited:
Others that say how grateful they are that people are coming together are blind. Looting and destroying city’s IS not coming together it is dead wrong. Six dead policeman,policewoman by looters and riots is not coming together. To say the black communities are not responsible for any wrong doing breaking any laws is just a lie. To blame all the inner city problems on police is just a lie. You can continue to blame white and black conservatives, the police, and everyone else and the lie will stay alive. All lives matter. Law and order matters. And a strong police force matters. And most of all Self ACCOUNTABILITY matters .If the black community ANTIFA and white liberals are happy with the reaction of destruction and looting of city’s you are the problem. 89 police shot and killed last year up holding the law . Were are all you so called Life matters people.
Ha you forgot about the Far Right Extremist that are rioting and looting. Or are you saying those reports aren't true?

Reactions: Richie Y
Ha you forgot about the Far Right Extremist that are rioting and looting. Or are you saying those reports aren't true?
Nope could be. But again to say they are the only problem is the lie everyone is living. That is the new narrative this week by the liberal media to blame the looting and riots on the far right extremists. They must of painted half of them selfs black right because the videos of the looters show people of all color. This is the lie I talk about keep it alive nothing changes. All this is because of bad white cops. No way there are any good police. No way.Are any Blacks wrong and even if they are it is ok because of social injustice? Yep live the lie .

Last edited:
Others that say how grateful they are that people are coming together are blind. Looting and destroying city’s IS not coming together it is dead wrong. Six dead policeman,policewoman by looters and riots is not coming together. To say the black communities are not responsible for any wrong doing breaking any laws is just a lie. To blame all the inner city problems on police is just a lie. You can continue to blame white and black conservatives, the police, and everyone else and the lie will stay alive. All lives matter. Law and order matters. And a strong police force matters. And most of all Self ACCOUNTABILITY matters .If the black community ANTIFA and white liberals are happy with the reaction of destruction and looting of city’s you are the problem. 89 police shot and killed last year up holding the law . Were are all you so called Life matters people. Chicago war zone Blacks Killing Blacks twenty -fifty dead young blacks a month . Were are you so called Black Life Matters , ANTIFA, Liberals at ?Why not the outrage ? Why not destroying city’s and looting over this ? Plan parenthood killing thousands of Black babies each month because a mom and dad do not want to be responsible. . Yep keep blaming white and black conservative people and police. Your self lie will be alive and strong another twenty years from now.
Go Fck your your Momma & your sister some more TRUMP ZOMBIE. your the Blind one.

Reactions: Richie Y and gokcub
Nope could be but again to say they are the only problem is the lie everyone is living. That is the new narrative this week by the liberal media to blame the looting and riots on the far right extremists. They must of painted half of them selfs black right because the videos of the looters show people of all color. This is the lie I talk about keep it alive nothing changes. All this is because of bad white cops. No way there are any good police. No way are any Blacks wrong and even if they are it is ok because of social injustice. Yep live the lie .
You are Fuc$ing LYING. If you watch any news channel you will see Thousands of WHITES Protesting LOOTING, and RIOTING. Dam BobbyJo, I respected your opinion at one time.

You are Fuc$ing LYING. If you watch any news channel you will see Thousands of WHITES Protesting LOOTING, and RIOTING. Dam BobbyJo, I respected your opinion at one time.
Were did I say no whites were protesting , looting, rioting. At least half the people are white or Latin. I think the police officer should go to jail he was dead wrong. Read what I’m saying it is just a opinion. People got to realize there is a bigger problem in the Black inner city and the lie is that it is the police and all white people fault. Everyone face the truth and things would get better not perfect but a lot better . Nothing will ever be perfect except one Man and he is not color blind.

Reactions: lima23

I keep looking for those Rebel / Stars and Bars or Nazi Swastika. They always seem to have them at their rallies don’t know why they wouldn’t bring them to riots. Let’s face it lots of free advertising and airtime for the cause. What channel have you been seeing them on ?

Reactions: lima23 and jpboca
See what I mean. The lie lives
I keep looking for those Rebel / Stars and Bars or Nazi Swastika. They always seem to have them at their rallies don’t know why they wouldn’t bring them to riots. Let’s face it lots of free advertising and airtime for the cause. What channel have you been seeing them on ?
So you are saying racist have a specific look?

So you are saying racist have a specific look?

Not all racist are White Supremacists but all White Supremacists are racist. Glad to clear that up for you. They also fall into the category you stated Far Right Extremists. You asked if reports were false all’s I asked was what channel have you seen them on. Find it odd with everyone videoing at protests and riots no one has posted them

Love the 7 black kids that killed the retired black ex police chief. Cant even fathom why cops have problems patrolling the hood. I am sure they are remorseful and counting the loot they stole. Black lives dont matter if you work hard and are successful. Maybe a group can be formed for the successful blacks that dont matter.

Not all racist are White Supremacists but all White Supremacists are racist. Glad to clear that up for you. They also fall into the category you stated Far Right Extremists. You asked if reports were false all’s I asked was what channel have you seen them on. Find it odd with everyone videoing at protests and riots no one has posted them
I have seen plenty of videos on my social feed.

Scum of all color looting and rioting. No room for any of them . All LIFES Matter.

So, if we have radical right whites rioting and looting with African Americans and the radical left, haven't we achieved unity??
Good point! But the whites you see are mainly Antifa which is a mainly white group of Communists.

Reactions: krvanness
Reporting and common sense.
I don’t know what reporting you are watching but it’s not the same one that all Americans are watching. Common sense will tell you all white people that are protesting or not antifa.

Bobbie Jo this $hit is real.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT