ADVERTISEMENT

Articles Of Impeachment

Should be filed against Biden immediately.
On what grounds? A bungled evacuation does not qualify for grounds of impeachment. Trumps actions did-When the President concludes that elections might threaten his grasp on power and abuses his office to sabotage opponents or invite inference, he rejects democracy itself and must be removed.

Reactions: gdowning70
On what grounds? A bungled evacuation does not qualify for grounds of impeachment. Trumps actions did-When the President concludes that elections might threaten his grasp on power and abuses his office to sabotage opponents or invite inference, he rejects democracy itself and must be removed.
" sabotage opponents or invite inference"-WTF?

" sabotage opponents or invite inference"-WTF?
Don't play dumb. Have you already forgotten Trumps request to the Ukraine Pres asking hin to provide damaging narratives about Biden as well as misinformation relating to Russian interference in 2016 elections? That is an impeachable offense.

Reactions: gdowning70
Should we start with the cover up of his sons crimes to include money laundering, violation of Logan act and Hatch Acts? Mike those are actual crimes and sufficient proof in the laptop that’s been ignored probably at Biden’s request. I’m being nice by not mentioning treason but they literally committed treason. They assisted a foreign enemy in setting up deals to bypass and circumvent what was the current administrations policies all in a pay for play scheme. That info was in-turn used against against us by the Chinese govt.

Reactions: 6882 and central17
Should we start with the cover up of his sons crimes to include money laundering, violation of Logan act and Hatch Acts? Mike those are actual crimes and sufficient proof in the laptop that’s been ignored probably at Biden’s request. I’m being nice by not mentioning treason but they literally committed treason. They assisted a foreign enemy in setting up deals to bypass and circumvent what was the current administrations policies all in a pay for play scheme. That info was in-turn used against against us by the Chinese govt.
"They assisted a foreign enemy in setting up deals". That's exactly what Trump did when he tried to bribe Ukraine into interfering in a U.S. election. Why no complaints about that?

"They assisted a foreign enemy in setting up deals". That's exactly what Trump did when he tried to bribe Ukraine into interfering in a U.S. election. Why no complaints about that?
Why should anyone complain about what did not happen? Just because you, NYT, WAPO or any other libbie sicophants continue to write and scream the same lies. that does not and will never make them true.

But I will give you credit. You are doing a great job at continuing the Goebbels, Tariq Aziz and Pravda tradition of constant propoganda, lies and untruths!

Reactions: 6882
All you ever do is talk about Trump. People are laughing at you. Give it a rest. We have crises all over the place- Afghanistan, border, inflation, violent crime, etc.

Why should anyone complain about what did not happen? Just because you, NYT, WAPO or any other libbie sicophants continue to write and scream the same lies. that does not and will never make them true.

But I will give you credit. You are doing a great job at continuing the Goebbels, Tariq Aziz and Pravda tradition of constant propoganda, lies and untruths!
There are no untruths in that post.

All you ever do is talk about Trump. People are laughing at you. Give it a rest. We have crises all over the place- Afghanistan, border, inflation, violent crime, etc.
Like I said a out the Dire Straits song, "Don't you love the sound of the last laugh going down". You lemmings are piling on biden and need to be reminded of all the corruption instigated by your dear Leader. Sounds like you're getting irritated by the reminders! Tough shyt!

Last edited:
Like I said a out the Dire Straits song, "Don't you love the sound of the last laugh going down".
Ironic that you would mention Dire Straits, when that is the exact situation we are faced with as long as Bumbling Joe is at the helm. The laughing hasn't stopped yet, let's see who has the last laugh when all is said and done.

Reactions: grbcane
Ironic that you would mention Dire Straits, when that is the exact situation we are faced with as long as Bumbling Joe is at the helm. The laughing hasn't stopped yet, let's see who has the last laugh when all is said and done.
I can't wait!

Like I said a out the Dire Straits song, "Don't you love the sound of the last laugh going down". You lemmings are piling on biden and need to be reminded of all the corruption instigated by your dear Leader. Sounds like you're getting irritated by the reminders! Tough shyt!
Still waiting on your response to your own lie

Still waiting Mike!!! Dude gets caught in one lie and abandons thread!
I'm still waiting for you to explain what you claimed I lied about. If you're talking about Trumps attempt to bribe the Ukrainian that was the testimony of several witnesses including Bill Taylor, top U.S. diplomat in Ukraine. I asked you to spit it out but you keep beating around the bush. Again, what do you claim I lied about? Ask the question or shut up!

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for you to explain what you claimed I lied about. If you're talking about Trumps attempt to bribe the Ukrainian that was the testimony of several witnesses including Bill Taylor, top U.S. diplomat in Ukraine. I asked you to spit it out but you keep beating around the bush. Again, what do you claim I lied about? Ask the question or shut up!
You’re blaming Trump for what Biden actually did. As usual you’re full of shit!

You’re blaming Trump for what Biden actually did. As usual you’re full of shit!
I'm blaming Trump for trying to bribe the Ukrainian president to interfere in a U.S. election. That is fact and he was impeached for doing so. I don't know what Biden did. Apparently I haven't followed his career as closely as you. If he did something similar to Trump, I would also condemn him!

I'm blaming Trump for trying to bribe the Ukrainian president to interfere in a U.S. election. That is fact and he was impeached for doing so. I don't know what Biden did. Apparently I haven't followed his career as closely as you. If he did something similar to Trump, I would also condemn him!
Once again your lies aren’t backed up by what actually happened. That “interference” with Trump wanting the prosecutor to investigate the Biden’s is based off the video I posted. Biden bragging about getting the prosecutor fired for investigating his sons involvement in a Ukrainian Gas Company he has no qualifications to work for and was receiving $80k a month to sit on their board. The Gas company was later flagged by the state department and involved in high level corruption. So basically you’re upset because Trump asked to have corruption investigated and because it was Biden the media covered it up and blamed trump for what Biden actually did. I rest my case

Last edited:
Once again your lies aren’t backed up by what actually happened. That “interference” with Trump wanting the prosecutor to investigate the Biden’s is based off the video I posted. Biden bragging about getting the prosecutor fired for investigating his sons involvement in a Ukrainian Gas Company he has no qualifications to work for and was receiving $80k a month to sit on their board. The Gas company was later flagged by the state department and involved in high level corruption. So basically you’re upset because Trump asked to have corruption investigated and because it was Biden the media covered it up and blamed trump for what Biden actually did. I rest my case
Again, what lies are you talking about? Trump asking to have corruption investigated was a cover to have Ukraine investigate Biden. "We've been good to you, do me a favor". There was a trial with several witnesses and this was all brought out. Trump was impeached. Is that what you're referring to as "my lies"? You rest your case because you're running out of BS to throw out!

Again, what lies are you talking about? Trump asking to have corruption investigated was a cover to have Ukraine investigate Biden. "We've been good to you, do me a favor". There was a trial with several witnesses and this was all brought out. Trump was impeached. Is that what you're referring to as "my lies"? You rest your case because you're running out of BS to throw out!
Dude I watched that trial and apparently you didn’t. You’d know those witnesses didn’t actually witness anything other than Trump asking for there to be an investigation.

Again you purposely ignore what proceeded the investigation. You can’t ignore it. Biden is a POS who made a pay for play deal with the gas company for his kid and 10%. That’s what Trump wanted investigated. Biden doesn’t even try to hide it.

Not that you care about what actually happened. Your dog and pony show “impeachment” is and was a joke!

Zero evidence

Dude I watched that trial and apparently you didn’t. You’d know those witnesses didn’t actually witness anything other than Trump asking for there to be an investigation.

Again you purposely ignore what proceeded the investigation. You can’t ignore it. Biden is a POS who made a pay for play deal with the gas company for his kid and 10%. That’s what Trump wanted investigated. Biden doesn’t even try to hide it.

Not that you care about what actually happened. Your dog and pony show “impeachment” is and was a joke!
Cash, I'm getting hit on all sides by you Trumpers and I'm getting sick of talking about the POS. All I'm sure of is that the clown wii never again hold political office and that's all I need to know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT