ADVERTISEMENT

Being honest and consistent - get out of the road

central17

SuperCane
Jan 31, 2005
https://www.local10.com/news/local/2021/07/13/palmetto-expressway-shut-down-because-of-protesters/

Ron DeSantis is again proving he is a true Governor and leader. As horrible as things are in Cuba, and as pathetic as the Biden administration's response has been, unfortunately Idiots, while I agree with their support of freeing from Communism/Bernie Sandersism; I will hold them to the same bar as I would Antifa and BLM and tell them to get the "h*** out of the road or you risk becoming a hood ornament. As noble as your cause is, a heart attack victim in an ambulance has the right to be taken on the the hospital on the Palmetto Expressway. FHP is making arrests and Governor DeSantis has made it clear that the new state laws will be enforced. What a concept, the Governor protects its citizens. Florida does not need a situation like Atlanta where BLM protestors shot and killed a one year old child because the mother tried to drive around idiots blocking the road.

Please, keep it legal and classy, those protesting on behalf of Cuban Freedom from Communism.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT