ADVERTISEMENT

Expect LOTS of turmoil and scandals by the Left as November nears.

It's a great question. I would say he did in fact make a difference for Vance. But in the big picture, mid-terms and 2024, I think he's a liability.
If he doesn't run but can act the part of senior spokeman and provide a firebrand message for forward thinking policies he could be amazing, ensuring the Republicans the White House and possibly 60 in the Senate. A whole lot of demi senators like Testor that ran as moderates are going to have to answer for voting 98% as New York or California's 3rd senator could be toast.

But I just don't know if Trump is able to check his ego and support the team. I worry he thinks it is all about him.

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
Yes, and I also know the definition of 'sedition'.

Sedition: 'conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority'.

Your group took over huge parts of major American cities for weeks and months...some still. Sedition at its core interpretation.

In Washington, on January 6th----a few hundred overweight, under schooled, mostly retired Americans also did this for a few hours.

Do I understand 'sedition'? Yeah.
'conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority'

Yes, this unarmed group of many retired and other great Americans thought wrongly, that they were doing the right thing. Not so. They broke through some doors, got shot, sat at some desks and ruffled the sorry ass feathers of some Congresspeople. This they did, this cannot be denied. Spank their impressionable asses and give them 40 hrs community service.

NEXT!

To list a few of the cities ravaged by the Lefts minions. Portland, Racine, Chicago, Baltimore, Minneapolis, and more. Although a lot of what was perpetrated was by individual Left leaning outsiders, they were led by two very prominent Left groups. Figure it out, names not worth the print..

Sedition (? Like you and the Dems, I don't know what that is), destruction, theft, violence. Tell me how these acts, which set the mood for how groups riot in cities, are totally ignored by the Left and its henchmen in the media.
Sedition is that mob that overran the Capitol and tried to stop the vote count. Why do you support lawlessness?

If he doesn't run but can act the part of senior spokeman and provide a firebrand message for forward thinking policies he could be amazing, ensuring the Republicans the White House and possibly 60 in the Senate. A whole lot of demi senators like Testor that ran as moderates are going to have to answer for voting 98% as New York or California's 3rd senator could be toast.

But I just don't know if Trump is able to check his ego and support the team. I worry he thinks it is all about him.
"But I just don't know if Trump is able to check his ego and support the team. I worry he thinks it is all about him."

This is the problem. Also, with dems running from Biden like rats seeking higher ground, the Trump card (sorry about the pun) is what they'll play over and over.

Reactions: central17
"But I just don't know if Trump is able to check his ego and support the team. I worry he thinks it is all about him."

This is the problem. Also, with dems running from Biden like rats seeking higher ground, the Trump card (sorry about the pun) is what they'll play over and over.
He will NOT be able to check his ego we already know this. It is not in the positive column.

They aren't going to win anything by just criticizing Trump. McAuliffe tried that.
People don't care about that.
They care about $250 in groceries going back to $180
They care about a $50 tank of gas going back to $35
It would be a HUGE miscalculation by the Left to think going after Trump is a good play in 22 and 24

But the clock is ticking and they don't have the time to even give the IMPRESSION that things are improiving.
Wait till people get their monthly IRA and 401K statements for May

I voted for him twice, but I wish Trump would just get the hell out of the way.
I agree
I want to nominate someone who has the best chance of winning
The best result would be for Trump to suppress his ego and endorse the republican nominee, someone who be supports and is on board with the MAGA agenda

Be the Kingmaker, not the King
Desantis or Youngkin could easily have a better chance than Trump in winning over the moderate middle . Neither could beat Trump in the primaries.

Last edited:
I agree
The best result would be for Trump to suppress his ego and endorse the republican nominee, someone who supports.
Desantis or Youngkin could easily have a better chance than Trump in winning over the moderate middle . Neither could beat Trump in the primaries.
💯

Sedition is that mob that overran the Capitol and tried to stop the vote count. Why do you support lawlessness?

I agree
The best result would be for Trump to suppress his ego and endorse the republican nominee, someone who be supports and is on board with the MAGA agenda

I'd like to see Crenshaw and Cotton on that list of potentials.

They believe the turmoil helped them in 2020 coupled with a hatred for Trump. The Democrats right now are a wounded dog ready to act out wherever they can to help offset what is coming in November.
This "leak" from the Supreme Court (unprecedented leak) was just the start of an orchestrated series of events and distractions designed to garnish support for the elections.
Think I'm wrong?
The riots will start again as we saw in LA the other night.
A push against the Police will start again.
Abortion issue which has been a part of the Democrat playbook for decades is already in play.
They will use Ukraine situation, make up scandals, and cause mayhem just to try to turn the tide that is coming in November.
Distractions are coming..................
Mayhem and falsehoods are coming..............
Anything to get the left to stop looking at inflation, the economy as a whole, the crime, the border.
Whatever they have to do, expect it.
The SCOTUS leak was the 1st of many.
You are right about turmoils as November approaches but it isnt the left thats responsible for it. Texas leads the way with Gov abbott's $4B stunt. Mexico will reroute a trade railway to New Mexico, not Texas as originally planned. Mexico has been planning a railway that spans thousands of miles from Mazatlan, Mexico to Winnipeg, Canada with a stop in Texas. But because of Abbott's political stunt causing commercial vehicles to undergo redundant inspections, causing officials to rethink the Texas connection.
Mexico's Economic commissioner Marrisa Clouthier said "we are not going to use Texas."
Economists in Texas have said Texas' now rescinded policy will cost the country 77,000 jobs and over 36,000 jobs in Texas. All because Abbott didnt like critical remarks coming from Mexico's president.
The Dallas Morning News reported Nationally, Abbott caused $9B lost in gross domestic product.
Despite Texas' own data showing the Governors redundant inspections showed zero drugs and zero migrants Abbott has threatened to reinstate it. Mexico isnt waiting to find out. Yet repubs are blaming the Biden administration for high food prices, high gas prices and a shrinking economy. Is it that hard to actually take a victory lap?????

Reactions: cems52
I'd like to see Crenshaw and Cotton on that list of potentials.
Over the years, I have come to believe the Senate is not the brightest tribe of bears. Look at Biden, Hillary, Kamala, Obama, etc. And on the Republican side John McCain was just another all talk swamp rat getting his cut. Sold out his own party on many key issues and cowarded like a little baby when Obama called him out. Seems like 90% of the Senate is all talk no substance. I like what Cotton says, but just don't trust him. Crenshaw is awesome and genuine, but I just don't see him winning a national election. Gimme Govenors

Last edited:
Reactions: irwinn
McConnell is disgusting swamp rat IMO.I like Cotton- first person to identify Wuhan lab as cause.and a veteran. Crenshaw is great, but it's almost impossible to come out of the House.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT