ADVERTISEMENT

Expect LOTS of turmoil and scandals by the Left as November nears.

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
They believe the turmoil helped them in 2020 coupled with a hatred for Trump. The Democrats right now are a wounded dog ready to act out wherever they can to help offset what is coming in November.
This "leak" from the Supreme Court (unprecedented leak) was just the start of an orchestrated series of events and distractions designed to garnish support for the elections.
Think I'm wrong?
The riots will start again as we saw in LA the other night.
A push against the Police will start again.
Abortion issue which has been a part of the Democrat playbook for decades is already in play.
They will use Ukraine situation, make up scandals, and cause mayhem just to try to turn the tide that is coming in November.
Distractions are coming..................
Mayhem and falsehoods are coming..............
Anything to get the left to stop looking at inflation, the economy as a whole, the crime, the border.
Whatever they have to do, expect it.
The SCOTUS leak was the 1st of many.

Here's one distraction that you surely don't want to hear about. More right wing nutjobs running for office with sedition on their mind. Check it out.

Last edited:
Here's one distraction that you surely don't want to hear about. More right wing nutjobs running for office with sedition on his mind. Check it out.

MaJEWski? Why you making fun of my people the Jewskis? LOL
Dude lots of nuts out there!!
On your side you got people running around BRAGGING that they had half a dozen ABORTIONS like a badge of honor!! WOOOOOOOOO!
Lunatics all of them.

MaJEWski? Why you making fun of my people the Jewskis? LOL
Dude lots of nuts out there!!
On your side you got people running around BRAGGING that they had half a dozen ABORTIONS like a badge of honor!! WOOOOOOOOO!
Lunatics all of them.
You admit your party committed sedition?

HJ,
You posted a very relevant and important forward looking post. Cems has slighly moved the conversation back to a ridiculous argument.

Yes, I fully expect a violent summer, The demi's will be paying rent a thugs to create riots. Then they will tell voters only they can make it stop. In their minds that strategy worked in 2020. They will play it again. Also expect the CDC to find Covid bouncebacks. Do you really expect demi's to run on the success of their economic and international policies?

Already happening. Last night the put an un-scalable fence around the whole supreme court building. Surprise the White House allowed this.
Then Biden came out and said that the MAGA people are the biggest radical group in the history of the country. No he does not lie except daily.

Yeah , the liberal/ radical media types are on board with this misinformation campaign
Abortion is the crisis de jour
It provides hours upon hours of repetitive programming which is nothing more than campaign advertising. Abortion will change the outcome of the fall elections!! People will forget that inflation is skyrocketing the border is a disaster, crime is rampant and the markets are collapsing.

The next show will be the 1/6 hearings, which are being promoted like a upcoming Netflix special by CNN and MSLSD .

HJ,
You posted a very relevant and important forward looking post. Cems has slighly moved the conversation back to a ridiculous argument.

Yes, I fully expect a violent summer, The demi's will be paying rent a thugs to create riots. Then they will tell voters only they can make it stop. In their minds that strategy worked in 2020. They will play it again. Also expect the CDC to find Covid bouncebacks. Do you really expect demi's to run on the success of their economic and international policies?
100% they will do ANYTHING to distract from our current lousy situation but time is against them as we are in May already.

Yeah , the liberal/ radical media types are on board with this misinformation campaign
Abortion is the crisis de jour
It provides hours upon hours of repetitive programming which is nothing more than campaign advertising. Abortion will change the outcome of the fall elections!! People will forget that inflation is skyrocketing the border is a disaster, crime is rampant and the markets are collapsing.

The next show will be the 1/6 hearings, which are being promoted like a upcoming Netflix special by CNN and MSLSD .
Nobody cares- meaningless group of partisan hacks.

Reactions: HJCane
Here's one distraction that you surely don't want to hear about. More right wing nutjobs running for office with sedition on his mind. Check it out.

Yea. I suppose they could just…. Like you know… set up zones in certain cities and declare them sovereign. I wonder if that’s been tried lately. Hmmm

Their mission was to stop the transfer of power. We're you down with that?
Roy Epps was I guess. Along with Dem staffers handing out bats through the Capitol window. And the many many Antifa and libs posing as Trumpsterz. The guy waving the rebel flag in the rotunda? He and family life long Democrats. And oh yea lived near Biden in Delaware. Nothing suspicious there. And let’s not forget Trump offering up Guard troops to protect congress which was refused by all the Dem leadership—interesting. And of course the recent trial on one suspect found not guilty. The ruling? You can’t trespass if the police let you in. Do you just ignore the facts or are just sycophant to drooling presidents?

They believe the turmoil helped them in 2020 coupled with a hatred for Trump. The Democrats right now are a wounded dog ready to act out wherever they can to help offset what is coming in November.
This "leak" from the Supreme Court (unprecedented leak) was just the start of an orchestrated series of events and distractions designed to garnish support for the elections.
Think I'm wrong?
The riots will start again as we saw in LA the other night.
A push against the Police will start again.
Abortion issue which has been a part of the Democrat playbook for decades is already in play.
They will use Ukraine situation, make up scandals, and cause mayhem just to try to turn the tide that is coming in November.
Distractions are coming..................
Mayhem and falsehoods are coming..............
Anything to get the left to stop looking at inflation, the economy as a whole, the crime, the border.
Whatever they have to do, expect it.
The SCOTUS leak was the 1st of many.
Turmoil can be best described by what happened in Michigan yesterday. Robert Regan, a republican running for the Michigan State House said he would tell his daughters "if rape is inevitable, you should just lie back and enjoy it" lost his seat (in a district DJT carried by 16 points) to Democrat Carol Glanville.
RED TSUNAMI??????????? I feel a faint breeze

Turmoil can be best described by what happened in Michigan yesterday. Robert Regan, a republican running for the Michigan State House said he would tell his daughters "if rape is inevitable, you should just lie back and enjoy it" lost his seat (in a district DJT carried by 16 points) to Democrat Carol Glanville.
Keep dreaming

Terry McCauliffe, former Governor of Virginia, says "Hi".

Roy Epps was I guess. Along with Dem staffers handing out bats through the Capitol window. And the many many Antifa and libs posing as Trumpsterz. The guy waving the rebel flag in the rotunda? He and family life long Democrats. And oh yea lived near Biden in Delaware. Nothing suspicious there. And let’s not forget Trump offering up Guard troops to protect congress which was refused by all the Dem leadership—interesting. And of course the recent trial on one suspect found not guilty. The ruling? You can’t trespass if the police let you in. Do you just ignore the facts or are just sycophant to drooling presidents?
You are one sick mofo to believe the shzt you hear on right wing media.

1) your crazy and wrong
2) This guy in Michigan sounds stupid

Reactions: central17
You admit your party committed sedition?
for months on end Leftist henchmen patrolled the streets of many of our larger cities, amazing how they were able to escape the scrutiny of all Democrats and the national media.

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
Gg

Mr Meadows is making bank with his various ventures
What’s he saying goodbye for ?
He’s not being charged by the justice department, nor will he be
Even if he was , by the time the misdemeanor case would be tried , the house will have changed hands , and the committee dissolved
Typical ploy by Repubs

Do Tuesdays Republican primary results indicate Trump made the winner or he endorsed the clear leaders? Ohio is interesting.
It's a great question. I would say he did in fact make a difference for Vance. But in the big picture, mid-terms and 2024, I think he's a liability.

Reactions: central17
Did you not understand the question?

Yes, and I also know the definition of 'sedition'.

Sedition: 'conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority'.

Your group took over huge parts of major American cities for weeks and months...some still. Sedition at its core interpretation.

In Washington, on January 6th----a few hundred overweight, under schooled, mostly retired Americans also did this for a few hours.

Do I understand 'sedition'? Yeah.
'conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority'

Yes, this unarmed group of many retired and other great Americans thought wrongly, that they were doing the right thing. Not so. They broke through some doors, got shot, sat at some desks and ruffled the sorry ass feathers of some Congresspeople. This they did, this cannot be denied. Spank their impressionable asses and give them 40 hrs community service.

NEXT!

To list a few of the cities ravaged by the Lefts minions. Portland, Racine, Chicago, Baltimore, Minneapolis, and more. Although a lot of what was perpetrated was by individual Left leaning outsiders, they were led by two very prominent Left groups. Figure it out, names not worth the print..

Sedition (? Like you and the Dems, I don't know what that is), destruction, theft, violence. Tell me how these acts, which set the mood for how groups riot in cities, are totally ignored by the Left and its henchmen in the media.

Reactions: utatem
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT