ADVERTISEMENT

Benjamin

Wasn't aware of your broad brush characterization of this board. Care to give some concrete examples of homophobia and bigotry? Are you claiming people who support the policies of MAGA, not Trump, like myself ,are racists? I am not a racist, a white supremacist, or a homophobe even though you probably think I am.
IMO, there are potential pitfalls in making sweeping generalizations.

Wasn't aware of your broad brush characterization of this board. Care to give some concrete examples of homophobia and bigotry? Are you claiming people who support the policies of MAGA, not Trump, like myself ,are racists? I am not a racist, a white supremacist, or a homophobe even though you probably think I am.
IMO, there are potential pitfalls in making sweeping generalizations.
This is a great example of a hit dog gonna holler.

None of this was directed at anyone who was NOT a MAGA Homophobe, not racist and not bigoted.

If you don't recall the myriad number of them then either you weren't paying attention or you aren't interested in applying the label "homophobia" to homophobic statements.

If you are not homophobic, it wasn't to you. If you are not a bigot, it wasn't to you.

I'm not trying to litigate the past, I'm literally asking @BenjaminRivals if he's going to tolerate that shidt going forward.

Very sad ellu. I've always respected your takes. You're better than this.
Sorry to disappoint. I want to know if this board is going to be a place where hate is welcomed. Full stop.

The Lounge on the last board was far right extremist bigotry. Uncensured and unchecked.

Will that be tolerated here or not?

Reactions: TScheer73
I am going to continue to have this as an open forum but my focus will be on recruiting and the Miami Hurricanes. If I determine that there is abuse or vulgar comments towards others then I will remove posts or possibly ban members.

I am going to continue to have this as an open forum but my focus will be on recruiting and the Miami Hurricanes. If I determine that there is abuse or vulgar comments towards others then I will remove posts or possibly ban members.
News to my ears sir! Because the crap that was accepted by the last regime, who otherwise had an amazing site...made no sense.

For those wondering where this animous comes from here are a few oldie but horribles.

Sorry to disappoint. I want to know if this board is going to be a place where hate is welcomed. Full stop.

The Lounge on the last board was far right extremist bigotry. Uncensured and unchecked.

A little hyperbolic IMO.? You seem to be overlooking some of the extreme rants posted by lefties.
IMO, the board cleaned itself up considerably in the last few months.

@BenjaminRivals This board gonna stay full MAGA homophobia, racism, bigotry? Or you going a different route? Asking for the non racists.
Im a jew, anti racist, anti homophobia, anti marxist and am a republican. What say you?

get a clue, we’re one in the same. Or are we?

something to be said for excepting people and their ideals. I love everyone one, the dems, I’m not so sure.

I don't see conservatives or people described as MAGA cultists bringing up the subject of race. I see many more posts by a group of people who constantly bring up race and Trump. Most rational people on here don't want to talk about either subject, but it comes up again and again just like this thread, which was totally unnecessary IMO- but expected. I have no interest in talking about Trump or race.

Last edited:

Ellu- Always have enjoyed your posts but come on man! Do not be CDWrong here having TDS. During the DJT era, The Lounge was a cesspool of far left bigotry.

I am all for full contact debate. But would like to see the level of discussion move a little higher. On both sides.

Reactions: majus12
OP is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He see's a board full of only his opinion's and only his thought as being right, so EVERYTHING else is bigoted and racist. Must be nice to ALWAYS be RIGHT, and to Always be able to JUDGE everyone and call those that differ from him a Bigot or Racist. Hate in all forms is wrong, hate doesn't fix hate it feeds it, and extremism lives at BOTH Left and Right. Funny how the LEFT doesn't seem to SEE it's Leftism as Extreme. Sad display of hypocrisy expected more from Ellu

" The Lounge on the last board was far right extremist bigotry." This is not exactly an objective analysis, and everybody knows it. It ignores the hundreds of left wing rants directed at anyone who was perceived as supporting Trump, even if they didn't.
We were told we were starting with a totally clean slate. This thread was totally unnecessary. The old board should be gone, forgotten, and irrelevant. Bringing up the subject of race is ironic since OP talks more about race than anybody on here.

Last edited:
This is a great example of a hit dog gonna holler.

None of this was directed at anyone who was NOT a MAGA Homophobe, not racist and not bigoted.

If you don't recall the myriad number of them then either you weren't paying attention or you aren't interested in applying the label "homophobia" to homophobic statements.

If you are not homophobic, it wasn't to you. If you are not a bigot, it wasn't to you.

I'm not trying to litigate the past, I'm literally asking @BenjaminRivals if he's going to tolerate that shidt going forward.

Subscription based sites that rely on subs to sustain themselves are not likely to crack down on this sort of thing, unless it gets really bad of course.

Reactions: ellu
The level of intensity has decreased in the last months IMO. I believe it will continue.

Reactions: ellu

They don’t get it. I’m with you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT