ADVERTISEMENT

Best summary ever of the Russian Collusion hoax

Read the Mueller Report.
https://nypost.com/2020/05/18/how-collusion-conspirators-tried-to-oust-president-trump/

The money quote:

"For example, there was FBI agent Peter Strzok’s text message from May 19, 2017, two days after Mueller was appointed, in which Strzok told his lover Lisa Page about the current state of the collusion evidence and shared his thoughts on whether he should join the Mueller team: “You and I both know the odds are nothing,” said Strzok. “If I thought it was likely, I’d be there, no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern there’s no big there, there.”

This means that when Mueller took over the investigation, he would have learned on his first day that the FBI, after investigating for nearly a year, had found no evidence of a collusion conspiracy. And yet he continued the probe. And the accompanying media circus went on for nearly another two years — and he still found no evidence of collusion."

Clapper, Brennan everyone one of those fools testified under oath there was no evidence of collusion, and Schiff kept it under wraps, you notice how quiet they became after documents were declassified. It was all a hoax.
You're the only person in America who has that opinion.

Cems is an example of the pervasive ignorance and lack of curiosity on the left. They have a political point of view and when confronted with facts they simply ignore them and stick to their shallow delusions.
Its not hard to get a large amount of people to act like sheep if the message appeals to some personal angst be it racial, financial or emotional.One would like to think the US population has progressed to a more humane and independent one. But unfortunately looking at these riots there are too many amoral and violent people in this country .
Trump represents the voice of people who don't steal,riot, whine and make excuses. They work and succeed . Its the silent majority .But I fear that its dying out and what will take its place will not be Constitutional and will be subject to the vagaries of unstable group think,
Its time to root out the violent radicals and send them to prison for a long time. The time for hopeful compromise is over.

Obum was/is a racist criminal Kenyan POS
The Orangeman said ":Barack Obama was born in the USA" . During the 2012 primary, Rep Mark Meadows(R)
North Carolina and currently a member of the Orangeman's staff said "I will do everything in my power to make sure Mr Obama goes back to Kenya." SMDH

Cems is an example of the pervasive ignorance and lack of curiosity on the left. They have a political point of view and when confronted with facts they simply ignore them and stick to their shallow delusions.
Its not hard to get a large amount of people to act like sheep if the message appeals to some personal angst be it racial, financial or emotional.One would like to think the US population has progressed to a more humane and independent one. But unfortunately looking at these riots there are too many amoral and violent people in this country .
Trump represents the voice of people who don't steal,riot, whine and make excuses. They work and succeed . Its the silent majority .But I fear that its dying out and what will take its place will not be Constitutional and will be subject to the vagaries of unstable group think,
Its time to root out the violent radicals and send them to prison for a long time. The time for hopeful compromise is over.

America tried to send this corrupt administration to prison but right wing nutjobs like yourself prevented it from happening. However, that will all change in November. Expect the indictments to fly in January.

The Orangeman said ":Barack Obama was born in the USA" . During the 2012 primary, Rep Mark Meadows(R)
North Carolina and currently a member of the Orangeman's staff said "I will do everything in my power to make sure Mr Obama goes back to Kenya." SMDH

You can remove the word Kenyan if it makes you feel better.

You will hear America loud and clear in November when she sends this corrupt administration packing.

Corrupt? As opposed to the Obama administration, oh okay, if anything the veil has come of the Obama administration, even the casual observer sees clearly just how corrupt it was. Nixon was a saint compared to Obama.

Reactions: utatem and GLFSTRM
Corrupt? As opposed to the Obama administration, oh okay, if anything the veil has come of the Obama administration, even the casual observer sees clearly just how corrupt it was. Nixon was a saint compared to Obama.
Bro, ain't nobody in the Obama administration been indicted for nothing. You can't say the same for that lying POS in the WH.

Bro, ain't nobody in the Obama administration been indicted for nothing. You can't say the same for that lying POS in the WH.

Dirty cops in the Obama administration, Obama never had a legit A.G.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT